Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cyan

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Recommended Posts

Cyan    22

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST / 6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The server hardware will be upgraded to resolve the latency issue. Compensation will be determined after we have verified the issue has been fixed.
  • Lara’s Day Off event begins for two weeks!
  • The Circlets of Power return for two weeks!
  • The special server settings event will remain for two weeks:
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
  • The Power of Love event will end and any event related items will be deleted!
  • The Sweetheart Box will be removed from the L2 Store!
  • Latency reducing measures are still temporarily implemented for 1-2 weeks.
  • Character creation will be enabled!
  • Fixed an issue where you could travel to the Dimensional Server to reset the limit on using timing hunting zone recharge stones.
  • Timed Hunting Zone Recharge Stones will be added back to the L2 Store.
  • All instance zone entrance passes will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Daylight savings time will begin on March 8, so castle sieges and other server time based events will start earlier.

The following items will be automatically removed from players’ inventories on March 11

  • Freya's Rune (7-day) Box
  • Freya's Fortune Stick
  • Snowman's Fortune Box
  • Freya's Fortune Box

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oscar2132    10

what is the bloody point of exp event without full potential of time zones, what ever you do, you better enable the full potential of the time zones, it will be the only thing that will distract people ( from all the fail you had) and keep them busy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh    26
8 minutes ago, oscar2132 said:

what is the bloody point of exp event without full potential of time zones, what ever you do, you better enable the full potential of the time zones, it will be the only thing that will distract people ( from all the fail you had) and keep them busy

you underestimate the addiction of the slave2game kidz….they are buying vitality packs when they are lagging so hard they can barely play to use them

these slave2game kidz paid for artifact event during a different "compensation for lag event" we had a while back, and also paid for vitality packs during that compensation event

NCscam doesn't need to do anything and these slave2game kidz will always be there giving this crap gaming company $$ for nothing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kale    18

NICEEEE!!

15 minutes ago, Cyan said:

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The server hardware will be upgraded to resolve the latency issue. Compensation will be determined after we have verified the issue has been fixed.

NICEEEE !!! I HAVE BEEN VERY EXCITED ALL THIS TIME, I WISH YOU THE BEST WITH THE NEW HARDWARE.

GOOD LUCK NC !! TY !!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaRRaXaNoKu    0
  • Lara’s Day Off event begins for two weeks!
  • The Circlets of Power return for two weeks

Info about this event?

Daylight savings time willl begin March 8

What its mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    496
32 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

What does   Circlet Upgrade Stone Pack    contain? 

Probably a random upgrade stone?95% Noble, 5% radiant xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klaudia    17

what about 

  • The monster spawn time in the Altar of Evil hunting zone will be temporarily increased from 7 seconds to 45 seconds a mob to provide better server performance.
  • The number of monsters that spawn in Timed Hunting Zones will be temporarily reduced by 30%.

how long will be this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    78

Circlet event? 320 ncoin for 99% chance to get enchant scroll? I cant see the point of this event...

WE NEED CLOAK EVENT AND SERVER TRANSFER!

@Juji@Hime Can we have an update for those above?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    91
4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST / 6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The server hardware will be upgraded to resolve the latency issue. Compensation will be determined after we have verified the issue has been fixed.
  • Lara’s Day Off event begins for two weeks!
  • The Circlets of Power return for two weeks!
  • The special server settings event will remain for two weeks:
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
  • The Power of Love event will end and any event related items will be deleted!
  • The Sweetheart Box will be removed from the L2 Store!
  • Latency reducing measures are still temporarily implemented for 1-2 weeks.
  • Character creation will be enabled!
  • Fixed an issue where you could travel to the Dimensional Server to reset the limit on using timing hunting zone recharge stones.
  • Timed Hunting Zone Recharge Stones will be added back to the L2 Store.
  • All instance zone entrance passes will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Daylight savings time will begin on March 8, so castle sieges and other server time based events will start earlier.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

1 question

why we get Circlet of power, if we can get scroll by free? what the point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leander    0
Posted (edited)

Is it over yet? I still can't create character on live servers and it's my first.

Edited by Leander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAndouille    66

@Hime  

This circlet of power event is worthless,  everyone farm scrolls and going rate price is way lower than the price in ncoin for that promo, sales on this won't be good at all 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iArthemis    4

everyone on the server asking for the cloak event, but I forgot that ncwest doesn’t usually bring what players ask for, I just want my compensation now, I lost 1 week of my destiny pack because of this lag problem --'

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

1 question

why we get Circlet of power, if we can get scroll by free? what the point?

i wonder the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, for us Brazilians this maintenance schedule is terrible, this maintenance could take place two hours before, because starting at this time it ends almost at lunchtime, so players used to log in in the morning, lose the entire morning, I leave my request for change schedule for the next maintenance, thanks for the maintenance and the information provided!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you still can't read what the announcement tells and what I have said. Wait for server maintenance (restart) which will happen soon and when the servers are back on in ~3 hours you will be able to make a character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leander    0
Posted (edited)

Well... server status says it's online. This suggest maintenance is over, right? This was the case since few hours now. Ok i guess the maintenance started just now.

Edited by Leander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    91
2 minutes ago, medustheorchater said:

And you still can't read what the announcement tells and what I have said. Wait for server maintenance (restart) which will happen soon and when the servers are back on in ~3 hours you will be able to make a character.

so your guess its 3 hour :D
if ncwest was buy a better server, and they need to install it, then it will be not 3 hour maintenance :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoppy    73
9 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Circlet event? 320 ncoin for 99% chance to get enchant scroll? I cant see the point of this event...

WE NEED CLOAK EVENT AND SERVER TRANSFER!

@Juji@Hime Can we have an update for those above?

We need Dual Class to Main Transfer Service!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×