Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Cyan

@Juji

3 hours ago, Juji said:

We are already aware of the continued latency and are now in contact with Dev to find a solution. I will keep you updated.

@Juji A good place to start would be to ban the RMT spammers, those who use 3rd party programs, etc., etc. It's gotten out of control. I remember a time when you all were pro-active in doing this and at least made an attempt to prevent this kind of behavior. Never thought I'd say this but bring back GameGuard, XingCode or something. Then again they'd find an exploit or some way to get around it.

16 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Congrats on the server lag after the upgrade of hardware... Instead of wasting money on hardware you guys could simple limit the max of accounts to be logged in per IP to like lets say 7? (For me it could be even 3) This event and the mentee system makes ppl go crazy logging boxes to farm mentee marks so they can get atlas and mask. Congrats on making the server HEAVY with BOTS.

Just so you know, the limit is 3 per pc checked into it yesterday

13 hours ago, Juji said:

We are already aware of the continued latency and are now in contact with Dev to find a solution. I will keep you updated.

hi @Juji we know that u are in contact with the Dev, this is just status quo since 6+ weeks. The question is WHAT are u going to do WHEN to finaly fix your stuff???? this is frustating .....

one more thing i forgot: selling blessed circlet scrolls for 3times the ingame price in l2store is scaming. @Andouille alrdy told before store promo went live......

also selling recharge stones for timed zones at normal price isnt much fair play, half the number of mobs to reduce lag, and server is still lagging. i hope @Jujiu will maybe reconsider this......

You should decrease mobs in coal mines by 2/3 and increse the exp at the same rate and put back all mobs from other instanced zones.

1 room alone in coal have more mobs than all others zones combined. 

if there's a place to start looking for lag issues, its coal mines.

9 hours ago, Y2J said:

Currently the rule is 3 accounts per person but for obvious reasons (i guess net cafes) the setting restricts only 3 per mac address.. He said it should be set to 3 accounts per IP and he is correct.. I agree with him but as i said i don't think that this can be practically done...

23 hours ago, Juji said:

@Juji how is it possible to have even worse lag!!!  I just upgraded my spectrum service from 60b to 200mb and double the upload speed.  My equipment was replaced Wednesday when server was down and now I experience lag worse than before.  your upgraded equip plus my upgraded equip should equal better experience but it does not!

On 3/6/2020 at 3:04 AM, Juji said:

Its unbeliveble, you pretend to Game Producer but you lvl of understanding L2 is very superficial. You really dont know how players behave...you really dont know what items you have in game and what items to promo.
I have never see employs so unprofesional in all my life....and I have a long career in It field, in 20 years I worked with HP, IBM, MIcrosoft, Samsung, Huawey and some others but they all are great profesionals. Wth is going one? Are you that cheap to hire a profesional? or what?

Why?Why?Why?Why?
1. you are aware your hardware is old and dusty and game is berely playeble yet you did nothing since August 2019.
2.when in Feb situation escalade again you did nothing but empty promise
3.you lie ppl...ordered new parts but hey..the parts are not good blablabla just BS
4.then this abomination....100% exp event when servers are not proper set and latency is up to 20 seconds
5.second abomination...you bring us Circlet event...really, are you idiots? ppl ask cloaks for weeks and you give what? Circlets?
6.last known abomination...this Lara event...again your servers are in pieces and you bring more box ppl online?

Here what you should do, you stop asap all event and postpone them till you hire new and competent technical staff or mby ask korean guys to pay you a visit to set properly server....you had 9 months to fix the servers wth and fail.

@Juji up to 20 seconds delay in 2020 with 2020(as you told us) hardware for an 15 y old game its not ...well...its a shame, rly a shame.

Fix the damn servers asap.

Ps: you start to look more and more like Conquero...you remember him yes? :)
Ps2:Dont fraking dare to blame ppl, we work monday to friday to pay your salalry...its weekend and we want to relax.

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Its unbeliveble, you pretend to Game Producer but you lvl of understanding L2 is very superficial. You really dont know how players behave...you really dont know what items you have in game and what items to promo.
I have never see employs so unprofesional in all my life....and I have a long career in It field, in 20 years I worked with HP, IBM, MIcrosoft, Samsung, Huawey and some others but they all are great profesionals. Wth is going one? Are you that cheap to hire a profesional? or what?

Why?Why?Why?Why?
1. you are aware your hardware is old and dusty and game is berely playeble yet you did nothing since August 2019.
2.when in Feb situation escalade again you did nothing but empty promise
3.you lie ppl...ordered new parts but hey..the parts are not good blablabla just BS
4.then this abomination....100% exp event when servers are not proper set and latency is up to 20 seconds
5.second abomination...you bring us Circlet event...really, are you idiots? ppl ask cloaks for weeks and you give what? Circlets?
6.last known abomination...this Lara event...again your servers are in pieces and you bring more box ppl online?

Here what you should do, you stop asap all event and postpone them till you hire new and competent technical staff or mby ask korean guys to pay you a visit to set properly server....you had 9 months to fix the servers wth and fail.

@Juji up to 20 seconds delay in 2020 with 2020(as you told us) hardware for an 15 y old game its not ...well...its a shame, rly a shame.

Fix the damn servers asap.

Ps: you start to look more and more like Conquero...you remember him yes? :)
Ps2:Dont fraking dare to blame ppl, we work monday to friday to pay your salalry...its weekend and we want to relax.

+1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Juji @Hime @Cyan

Server is much worse after the so called "server hardware upgrade"

Character keeps "flying" back when you try to run somewhere due to lag, delay is much bigger, playing like this is painful really.

Disconnect issues is worse than ever, everytime I check I have 1 char DC'd and sometimes main character dead due to having no buffs.

FIX this once and for all! server has been like this since Faf update it's been months!!!

On 3/6/2020 at 7:19 AM, Y2J said:

You can actually legitimately load more than 3 per PC, Just have to know how, no exploits. Last I saw someone test was up to 9 per PC and most people have more than one PC.

36 minutes ago, Duel said:

You can actually legitimately load more than 3 per PC, Just have to know how, no exploits. Last I saw someone test was up to 9 per PC and most people have more than one PC.

And people wonder why the servers are lagging and we constantly DC... but of course @Juji @Hime are obvious to this.

• Hime unpinned this topic