Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Cyan

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM PROMOTION!

Circlets can be crafted for less than 200m adena, probably even under 100m adena if you have been exping since last patch on zones other than Timed Zones.

Noble and Radiant Stones can be made using Circlet Enchants. Those can be farmed in Primeval Isle Timed Zone.

Don't burn your $$$ on NCScam!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

guys i'm so happy, you make this move, only the first 100 player can log in game, its genius :) bravo guys bravo :) keep it up forthe good work :D  dont fix this plz :)  all exp spot its free even coal mine, thank you guys :)

This annoys and amuses me at the same time. :D

(can't get in either)

38 minutes ago, Juji said:

Reminder for event item deletion
https://www.lineage2.com/news/freyas-fortune-stick-2019

The following items will be automatically removed from players’ inventories on March 11:

• Freya's Rune (7-day) Box
  • Freya's Fortune Stick
  • Snowman's Fortune Box
  • Freya's Fortune Box

can you tell us what is the purpose of circlet event?
can you tell us when server transfer will be available?
can you replace this nonsense circlet event with cloak event?
when can we have a cloak event?
when can we have dual-main separation or whatever you call it?

Those are important questions that must be answered....Pls stop ignore your customers aka players or the situation will inflate like on Classic section.

I guess I need to add this Bug to this Because the GM's will just say "It's on our LIST of things to DO!" In this Broken ASS game! Bug! Blessed Scrolls will not show up for any Head Blacksmiths in any towns! So another thing for this to FIX!! what is that, I quit counting around the 1000 items on the "To Do List"!!! Wow!

GM RJ (Said) I see it in your inventory.... Really, then why couldn't the Head Blacksmith?! Please take a ScreenShot! and send it to me.. LOL Like I lie like these GM's... owell right! 

Thanks ncwest for destroying circlet market on Chronos server !

Normally i don't bother wasting my time writing on forums, i just take it and move on.

But this circlet event is bullsh!t. There are currently 0, and I literally mean zero shops in town selling circlets or spirit stones. Even ppl who had them before event stopped selling. WTF?!

Those prices are absurd, the chance to get a spirit stone is ridiculous. You could have just let this month pass without event if this is the best u got.

After EVERYONE in game and forums ask for cloak event, u guys toss a freaking circlet event with prices 4 times higher than ingame market, and now we dont have a market at all.

GOOD JOB.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f8ab14825c12cdbad6

• Thanks 1

Congrats on the server lag after the upgrade of hardware... Instead of wasting money on hardware you guys could simple limit the max of accounts to be logged in per IP to like lets say 7? (For me it could be even 3) This event and the mentee system makes ppl go crazy logging boxes to farm mentee marks so they can get atlas and mask. Congrats on making the server HEAVY with BOTS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are already aware of the continued latency and are now in contact with Dev to find a solution. I will keep you updated.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Perhaps both.

Edited by Sharlanna

1 hour ago, Juji said:

We are already aware of the continued latency and are now in contact with Dev to find a solution. I will keep you updated.

the only certainty here is that the ones in charge with the server performance and their imediat superiors are beyond any shame and/or idiocy ( i'll have to keep it polite or they will remove the post and ban me, even if i wish i could speak a bit more freely about... )

• Like 1