promo problem for 3/4

@Hime @Juji

Dear Juji , Hime, and other GM who will possibly read this post

I know that you guys don't know the ingame economy But the community is here to clear things out

You guys are putting a circlet promo, ok, but 9600 Ncoin for (x50 reconstruction box) Would Cost a total of 20 bilion with ingame economy

20 Bilion for 50 circlet scroll and possibly a few circlet spirit stone is just ridiculous you know why?

A circlet scroll ingame right now cost 120-130M, which that means if u make the calcul 50x 130M = 6,5B

People are selling scrolls for that price, why would people pay 9600 ncoin and pay 3x more expensive to get things we can farm ingame ? 

The community has been asking several time for a Cloak Event, Cloak Event, Cloak Event,

Don't tell me you guys didnt saw it, listen to you'r community please, Stop putting promo no one cares about because trust me that no one will buy those circlet pack , it's just purely logic since we get them cheaper with ingame farm. 

+ Most of people already have their circlet done since a good amount of time and there's enough on market for everybody.

Please consider to change that promo into annother one till you can. Will be better for us the players, and for NCwest Wallet. Promise!

Thxs, and i hope you guys atleast read the post, otherwise it would be too sad ...

• Like 2

If you have been exping on open field (not Coal Mines) since last update, you probably have farmed enough materials to do a bunch of crafts on the circlet. Which will make the circlet cost you maybe 200m or less. No need to buy the circlet for 80Ncoin. Scrolls easily are farmed on Primeval Isle. Stones can be made by exchanging scrolls to the NPC.

@iAndouille I think NCSoft decided the players ask to little for the scrolls and want to do an artificial boost on the in-game pricing.

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Juji

Even though i'm trying to help, you guys don't even take 5 minutes of you'r time to answer ..., you will understand my post when u will see nobody buying the packs because of obvious reason :) 

And what to say? huh? we are stupid and lier and ignorant?
Im gona explain this:
-stupid> coz I make a promo with items I give free or can earn in game and btw, related circlets items should be put as addition in l2store permanent.
-lier >coz in December JuJi promise the prices in L2Store will be significantly lowered yet  i see prices are the same or higher.
-ignorant> coz ok, I make a stupid promo but ...I check ingame prices for the items i want to "promo" and I make a promo like 20 ncoin for a pack not 320.

14 hours ago, Shoppy said:

If you have been exping on open field (not Coal Mines) since last update, you probably have farmed enough materials to do a bunch of crafts on the circlet. Which will make the circlet cost you maybe 200m or less. No need to buy the circlet for 80Ncoin. Scrolls easily are farmed on Primeval Isle. Stones can be made by exchanging scrolls to the NPC.

@iAndouille I think NCSoft decided the players ask to little for the scrolls and want to do an artificial boost on the in-game pricing.

Hello Shoppy, how i can make the Noble Upgrade Stone ? with wich NPCs ?

TY

This promo is targeted at those who cannot farm the scrolls and want instant buy. If you think that everyone equals l2store to Adena value, you must be smoking something very strong.

This promo actually dropped the prices of the circlet enchants, so gg.

23 hours ago, mixa said:

This promo is targeted at those who cannot farm the scrolls and want instant buy. If you think that everyone equals l2store to Adena value, you must be smoking something very strong.

This promo actually dropped the prices of the circlet enchants, so gg.

Let me give you a business lesson little kiddo

About chronos: 1 Circlet scroll = 120-150M, lets say 150M base price.

1 Ncoin sells for 2M minimum, that means for 9600 ncoin u can get 19,2B pure adena easily selling to peoples ncoin.

with 19,2B you can buy 128 Circlet scroll at 150M Each,      With the 9600 pack you will get 50 Circlet Scroll + something like 10-15 circlet spirit stone maximum.

Annother calcul,  9600NC/50 scroll = 192ncoin per scroll,   i said earlier its 2M per ncoin minimum, it means that you'r buying a scroll for 384M EACH when u buy the 9600 pack, if u deduct the price of the circlet spirit stone it will be around 300M each still. Which is way way more than the actual market of circlet scrolls. 

You tell me that this promo target those who cannot farm scrolls?  those who cannot farm will buy the circlet +5 Ready to use, and won't spend money to gambling enchanting and losing even more money.

Now let me smoke those "very strong thing" and get ripped off because ur ignorant and don't know mathematics. 

PS: (CHRONOS MARKET)  / i don't know what's the rate in Naia for scrolls, but on last event ncoin were selling for almost 3M each so its even worse to buy the pack there.

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Let me give you a business lesson little kiddo

About chronos: 1 Circlet scroll = 120-150M, lets say 150M base price.

1 Ncoin sells for 2M minimum, that means for 9600 ncoin u can get 19,2B pure adena easily selling to peoples ncoin.

with 19,2B you can buy 128 Circlet scroll at 150M Each,      With the 9600 pack you will get 50 Circlet Scroll + something like 10-15 circlet spirit stone maximum.

Annother calcul,  9600NC/50 scroll = 192ncoin per scroll,   i said earlier its 2M per ncoin minimum, it means that you'r buying a scroll for 384M EACH when u buy the 9600 pack, if u deduct the price of the circlet spirit stone it will be around 300M each still. Which is way way more than the actual market of circlet scrolls. 

You tell me that this promo target those who cannot farm scrolls?  those who cannot farm will buy the circlet +5 Ready to use, and won't spend money to gambling enchanting and losing even more money.

Now let me smoke those "very strong thing" and get ripped off because ur ignorant and don't know mathematics. 

PS: (CHRONOS MARKET)  / i don't know what's the rate in Naia for scrolls, but on last event ncoin were selling for almost 3M each so its even worse to buy the pack there.

Did you write anything here? Nobody cares how much ncoin trades for, only guys like you that are in RMT-priority mode.Let me tell you a secret, you wouldn't even be farmin or doing anything in this game, if you couldn't RMT by Ncoin.Enough said.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Did you write anything here? Nobody cares how much ncoin trades for, only guys like you that are in RMT-priority mode.Let me tell you a secret, you wouldn't even be farmin or doing anything in this game, if you couldn't RMT by Ncoin.Enough said.

Salty Salty Salty,  Stop promoting RMT, let us legit players play and if i want to make market  what's wrong with it? where do you get you'r information from ? You'r opinion doesn't worth anything, like most of ur posts, they are worthless 

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

Salty Salty Salty,  Stop promoting RMT, let us legit players play and if i want to make market  what's wrong with it? where do you get you'r information from ? You'r opinion doesn't worth anything, like most of ur posts, they are worthless 

What legit player are you exactly?Go stock some Ncoin, you might learn smth xD

Also you`re the one promoting RMT, citing ncoin SALE price for adena ingame, brains.

Edited by mixa

5 minutes ago, mixa said:

What legit player are you exactly?Go stock some Ncoin, you might learn smth xD

Also you`re the one promoting RMT, citing ncoin SALE price for adena ingame, brains.

It's completely legit to Sell ncoin for adena ingame ... 

3 hours ago, mixa said:

neither would anyone since 80% of all gear ingame are l2store exclusive.

So it's not ando fault he plays the market, the game is designed to be played that way. Also this is an RPG, which means there is no right way to be played, any1 can play the way it suits them. If u have fun making good trades and increasing your welth thats ok, or if u have fun 1 shoting ppl with ur dragon bow thats also fine. Even u mixa, being a forum troll is a understandable way of having fun. Just because it works for you it doesn't mean all rest is wrong.

The only side wrong in this environment is ncwest that constantly fails to provide a health and playable game for all its CUSTOMERS.

59 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

It's completely legit to Sell ncoin for adena ingame ... 

Gray area of sorts, but let me break it down fast for ya.

Cash -> NCoin -> Adena.

Should I explain why this is RMT or you can figure it out yourself?