In-Game Terrain Exploits

Ishmila

5 hours ago, Pope said:

+1.... this whole situation is just the most ridiculous thing that i have read in a very long time. 

It really seems like NC realized they made a horrible mistake, and instead of admitting it, they are now just trying to make up 'rules' to cover their ass.

people have been using wyvrens and myteleports for years, and now all of a sudden its a bannable offence?  Get bleeping real.  Most of the people in here spend years pvping on the roof of Parn and countless other similar locations.  If it was ok then, then why is it all of a sudden a problem?

NC gave us all the means to accomplish everything that has happened, but now we're the ones in the wrong for using it? 

6 hours ago, Auburn said:

Yeah, massive amounts of NCoin purchases give you the shield of protection from ban hammers.

Pope, buy more bro, buy more, and maybe you'll be safe, listen Auburn, he knows it xD

Important Question i have please. would like an official answer so i dont get in trouble.

If I have the Demon sword Zarchie or Akamanha and I sit in the teleport room of a castle or even inside a castle or fort, is this exploiting? people say no, this is a normal game mechanic, however it is being done to be unassailable to enemies and only come out every 2 hours to kill and blood the sword.

And now flying a wyervn to a location and saving a jump is punishable, so i am beginning to think sitting in a castle/fort/colosseum is also punishable. before all this drama i would have said it isnt, now i dont know. please advise.

seriously though, can we get an official response....

Is sitting in a castle or fort with the swords a bannable offence?  It's literally no different than anything that happened here.  if this is bannable it would be amazing if you would provide us with a list of areas that are not allowed.  while youre at it, please provide a reason why these areas are not allowed so that people can give feedback as to how these areas are being evaluated.

• Like 1

No way did gm care about game and actually started to ban ppl who use EXPLOITS and BOT . Thank you @juji and thank you @hime for taking care of the game . We though you didn’t care , but you do care . THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT A BETTER PLACE and thank you for being active . I have to say one thing to community : STOP CHEAT it is not normal .   

1 minute ago, wwwNEXTwww said:

No way did gm care about game and actually started to ban ppl who use EXPLOITS and BOT . Thank you @juji and thank you @hime for taking care of the game . We though you didn’t care , but you do care . THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT A BETTER PLACE and thank you for being active . I have to say one thing to community : STOP CHEAT it is not normal .   

what a clown.  clearly has no idea what happened here or what is going on in game.  

3 minutes ago, Pope said:

what a clown.  clearly has no idea what happened here or what is going on in game.  

Clown because you cheat and want an unban ? NO my friend . CHEAT , HACK , EXPLOIT = PERMA BAN go read rules before you play the game . I’m still playing because I DONT CHEAT . Simple as that and since juji is active you better stop cheat also . 

Edited by wwwNEXTwww
  • Like 1

@Juji @Hime and you can see by reading the false accusations that bare zero proof and by checking Who are actually the ones complaining about saying “exploiting a bugged terrain area is a banable offense” (duh) who are the ones abusing the game mechanics while at the same time accusing others for doing so. It’s like telling ppl “don’t rob a bank, you ll end up in prison” and they complain because they found a way to “legitly” enter the bank and take out money without being seen by security. You seriously can’t be dumber than this. Good luck with that mess. Now I my little crybabies. Attack me here and in game hahahah

• Like 1

Remember when they make this funny post https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/ ?

It was a pure gem. @Hime posting that griefing for a spot can be reported and is a bannable offense.

What did Support Team think of it?

Hello,
I understand that some players may wish to minimize PvP gameplay. However, please note that it can happen in PvPvE areas. 

Unsolicited player versus player conflicts like clan wars are considered a part of the game. It is not considered to be a violation of the Rules of Conduct or User Agreement. I hope this information will help you enjoy the PvE gameplay in Lineage II.

However, I will investigate if the player has any chat violation and will sanction accordingly. 

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Raphael
NCSOFT Support Team

And I guess Support Team gonna give the same generic b/s reply to any report of any one using an old my teleport location and/or hidden summoner to go into blocked areas to kill mobs that are still there, or hit mobs from a 100% save spot. *cough* all the wynns that didn't get banned for exploiting the hills in Atelia Fortress *cough*

Edited by Shoppy
  • Like 1

Damn so much QQing FROM exploiters and cheaters is amazing!! The spot in lizardmen is a NO FLY ZONE! which means u tried hard to bug ur toon to get in or as botangus stated ''u took a super secret path from up the mountains and ran there'' which is equally ridiculous. That person who got banned and then unbanned apparently was cocky on hero shout that he/she ''run'' there, when there were several reports about THE AREA and not that individual! A castle can be obtained by a clan during siege, so it is accessible to players and so is the wyvern by obtaining a fortress.

A BUGGED SPOT IN AN AREA THAT IS A NO FLY ZONE AND YOU CANT WALK THERE SIMPLY ISNT WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF THE GAME!!!!

To sum up, the ban in the first place was justifiable and well deserved not only to that person but others as well should've gotten their punishment since video footage has been provided to the support team.

PS: I heard a rumour that you were going to quit the server UNLESS that individual got unbanned, hope its not true and more importantly i hope they didnt unban cause of that!!!!!!!!

PS2:You got caught red handed abusing the system and you cry in forums that it was not fair! twas more than fair!

When u r getting caught at least have some dignity and SHUT IT, dont try to get the top hand afterwards!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!

1 hour ago, ReaperGG said:

Damn so much QQing FROM exploiters and cheaters is amazing!! The spot in lizardmen is a NO FLY ZONE! which means u tried hard to bug ur toon to get in or as botangus stated ''u took a super secret path from up the mountains and ran there'' which is equally ridiculous. That person who got banned and then unbanned apparently was cocky on hero shout that he/she ''run'' there, when there were several reports about THE AREA and not that individual! A castle can be obtained by a clan during siege, so it is accessible to players and so is the wyvern by obtaining a fortress.

A BUGGED SPOT IN AN AREA THAT IS A NO FLY ZONE AND YOU CANT WALK THERE SIMPLY ISNT WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF THE GAME!!!!

To sum up, the ban in the first place was justifiable and well deserved not only to that person but others as well should've gotten their punishment since video footage has been provided to the support team.

PS: I heard a rumour that you were going to quit the server UNLESS that individual got unbanned, hope its not true and more importantly i hope they didnt unban cause of that!!!!!!!!

PS2:You got caught red handed abusing the system and you cry in forums that it was not fair! twas more than fair!

When u r getting caught at least have some dignity and SHUT IT, dont try to get the top hand afterwards!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!

Careful for saying the truth my friend  you m8 get B’ed. Forums is a place for liers and trolls . 

and what's the use of going into this matter and leaving behind what ruined the lineage2 trade?
SPECIAL HUNTING ZONE, GM It did not solve the problem of those who abused this flaw and nothing has been done so far.
Do you want to put the problem under the rug?
Please SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF WHO ABUSED SPECIAL HUNTING ZONE !!!!!!!!
Then we can complain and others.

Punish PEOPLE who ruined the Lineage2 trade WITH THAT FAILURE !!!!!!

@Juji

Please BAN the grp of mobs in the center of Desert Quarry, they keep spawning ontop of pillars and Melee toons cannot target them.. 

They are exploiting the spawn system in an attempt to survive, and should be Banned.. no question they do not spend NCOIN.

• Like 1

Everyone already kwen  about the abuse so stop crying please, Hime did not specify the area of abuse but several of us knew and I included the abuse in StrongHold (timed area) and report it at the time but as always I got a generic response from NCSoft support. The entrance was never through the mountains, nor was the use of wyrm, it was simply the use of "MyTeleport" that although it is true you cannot add it in that area there were certain strategic points where if you could put a "MyTeleport".
Now what will be the penalty by NcSoft: None.
I am only satisfied that abusers will not be able to continue extracting adena for free.

(translator google)

The fact you guys are crying when the hero go banned because of a mass petition.  She was unbanned because video recording was shown to be able to get to the spot without Glitch or Bug by SIMPLY WALKING to the location.  That is the only REASON she was unbanned.  I know who supplied the video footage and have seen it.  Learn to get to spot that don't need cheats and you might have a way to fight the hero that got banned.  She did nothing wrong and has SHOWN her proof to NC Soft which is why she was unbanned.  

14 hours ago, KillerFrost said:

The fact you guys are crying when the hero go banned because of a mass petition.  She was unbanned because video recording was shown to be able to get to the spot without Glitch or Bug by SIMPLY WALKING to the location.  That is the only REASON she was unbanned.  I know who supplied the video footage and have seen it.  Learn to get to spot that don't need cheats and you might have a way to fight the hero that got banned.  She did nothing wrong and has SHOWN her proof to NC Soft which is why she was unbanned.  

what about the teleporting on areas that appear to be on one spot on the map but are actually on another? aka dino isle bug tp? no? dont be so naive mate. whats done is done and now the players of these servers can actually be inspired and break the rules without getting a fitting punishment!Cheers and Bravo!

Are you blind people?

Look at the ranking system. Players who had level 108 after two weeks have 112 lvl

For you are this normal exp? Maybe on EV they exp? They used bugs to exp in location you can't normally enter.

Now I know where someone exp so fast. What do with this NCsoft.

They won't do anything because only money matters for them. The rules that mind to don't use bugs in the games becos you will be banned. Matters only  if you don't have money.