If server gets better, I can bring many people on.

Until a few months ago I could at least advertise the server even though noone in his right mind would join this server when he plays xx illegal servers. Everybody knows there are event items you can get only through donating money, how does that sound appealing to anyone other than someone who has money to waste? The game with these rates has basically become an 24/7 afk exp game and why would anyone want his hardware running 24/7 for a 16 year old game not being able to play other modern games and basically wasting our computers power.

NCSoft needs to give people reasons to join this game. Right now it seems there is no intentive to do so. Just to milk existing customers since you know that they cant quit after spending 5k+ on a char and if they do, someone else will come to take their place.

This feels less and less like a game.

Right now I don't feel like advertising the game, how can I welcome someone here when I know he will have so much trouble for something that doesnt feel worth it in the end (80+ farming)

Two words describe what the game needs ; Quality Content

• Like 2

On 3/7/2020 at 7:03 AM, nutcase said:

Until a few months ago I could at least advertise the server even though noone in his right mind would join this server when he plays xx illegal servers. Everybody knows there are event items you can get only through donating money, how does that sound appealing to anyone other than someone who has money to waste? The game with these rates has basically become an 24/7 afk exp game and why would anyone want his hardware running 24/7 for a 16 year old game not being able to play other modern games and basically wasting our computers power.

NCSoft needs to give people reasons to join this game. Right now it seems there is no intentive to do so. Just to milk existing customers since you know that they cant quit after spending 5k+ on a char and if they do, someone else will come to take their place.

This feels less and less like a game.

Right now I don't feel like advertising the game, how can I welcome someone here when I know he will have so much trouble for something that doesnt feel worth it in the end (80+ farming)

Two words describe what the game needs ; Quality Content

Hi,

Basically we need corrections to the economy, We can not continue losing old players for a job that the NC can do overnight. We need competitiveness in the market, when the market moves it sounds good to new players, I have seen some low lvl players stop playing because they are unable to sustain themselves in soul shots and the like, not to mention that they will keep the old players who stop to play for the same reason. Parallel to this we need bug fixes always mentioned in the Forum and some innovations without major inventions. I already mentioned here that it is possible to limit the epic boss areas by 1 single box, I have already played on illegal servers that when the second box teleported to the Epic boss location, it was automatically moved to the city, this would make people join together , more people playing active and more competitiveness. I even think that farming with various boxes is cool and gives you autonomy to play, but the essence of L2 is the collective game in Epic boss and Sieges.

Thanks

• Like 2