SERVER Lagg!!!!!!

Fody

Dear NcSoft!

Every time you just say bla bla next week, and nothing happend. We play real money and buy prestige, destiny etc.. and we can`t  to play normal.

And that is no compesation u give GM buff for few ppl, maybe we are off cos working and we dont get nothing..

I understand you need money, but we need normal server..............................

• Like 1

Unfortunately they are only making things worse.  The recent update that forces users to use mentee marks to buy items was a HORRIBLE idea.  where will mentee marks come from?  There are not enough new players to earn the marks.  Players are forced to make there own toons to farm the marks which only puts more strain on the server.  Not like they would do that anyways but why make it have to be +12?  How many thousands of accounts have been created just for this one item?

Then we have an xp event where everyone wants to maximize their xp gain so even more players are active. Then on top of that we have an event where players need to be online for 2 hours to get free awards so every last box is logged in. Just look in front of the event npc.  there are piles of useless toons just sitting there.

Thank you NC for a non-pay to win event and thank you for the updated content but you guys really need to rethink somethings and maybe not pick something that will just add more strain on the already bogged down server.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seems that the attack lag has been decreased quite significantly but now when you target mobs and try to move around there is quite some delay in there.
Hopefully they are aware of it and undergoing some last bit of fine-tuning to get it all sorted.

As for the xp setting combined with a event that makes people login more toons it might not have been the best idea or it was designed this way to make sure server would have much higher loads to get more data during peak loads so they can more easily see where the (remaining) problems are.

As long the characters are on macro it seems not too bad but for live play it does really suck so all we can do is hope they going to nail this last hickup as quickly as possible.

I do appreciate both the xp setting and the lara event, it's good to see something that is not shop only.

bE

37 minutes ago, Anything said:

Seems that the attack lag has been decreased quite significantly but now when you target mobs and try to move around there is quite some delay in there.
Hopefully they are aware of it and undergoing some last bit of fine-tuning to get it all sorted.

As for the xp setting combined with a event that makes people login more toons it might not have been the best idea or it was designed this way to make sure server would have much higher loads to get more data during peak loads so they can more easily see where the (remaining) problems are.

As long the characters are on macro it seems not too bad but for live play it does really suck so all we can do is hope they going to nail this last hickup as quickly as possible.

I do appreciate both the xp setting and the lara event, it's good to see something that is not shop only.

Believe me... i was posting many years post like this... But they are so stupid to understand (sorry admins - buts its true). Better not write nothing - they nothing not understand about this game. Here just need skip all command - and problem solved.

And yes - i'm after new "great update" start getting random dc. Before was jus lag, now - lag and dc. Nice work :)