SERVERS DOWN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should consider to make the server like eu to pay for box accounts don’t need 3 windows all char has buffs after update and will be more active ... less toons in less lag just saying ....or you can try it one week only 1 box pets account 

Edited by ConsiderThis

2 minutes ago, ConsiderThis said:

Maybe you should consider to make the server like eu to pay for box accounts don’t need 3 windows all char has buffs after update and will be more active ... less toons in less lag just saying ....

3 pcs = 3 accounts :) 1 for main 2 for box kk?

consider making it 3 accounts logged in per IP and NOT per computer!! that should free up some memory wonnit? also install antibot/antiscript programs to our servers cause u dont know if these 3rd party programs r assisting in the state of the servers!

21 minutes ago, InnerSphereGunGrave said:

I remember why I left all these years ago, I came back this year and its been a joke...
Keep in mind I am a paying customer...

Same here, I left game like 2 years ago and came back in november or december i think, i loved the chronicle, and with this new chronicle I´m thinking about stoping again, i even cancelled prestige since 2 months ago