SERVERS DOWN

you must contact with other companies its impossible other games have zero lag or mass dc than you guys is this how you gonna make great l2 again? you just stole us our money we spend gearing an absolute nothing jewels lvl 3 circlets dragon shirts remember how much cost a dragon shirt or how many fails we had to make lvl 3 jewel ? FIX SERVER or return our money cuz you cant return our time we lost......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

you must contact with other companies its impossible other games have zero lag or mass dc than you guys is this how you gonna make great l2 again? you just stole us our money we spend gearing an absolute nothing jewels lvl 3 circlets dragon shirts remember how much cost a dragon shirt or how many fails we had to make lvl 3 jewel ? FIX SERVER or return our money cuz you cant return our time we lost......

you say that like they took your items. and like you couldn't do anything else in your spare time... if you need it so hard to enjoy your live you need help.

it's constantly crying/demanding i see here in the forum. rarely somebody says thank you to gm/staff. they add stuff tweak things even if you think they don't do anything.

think about it. would you like to have a forum full of cry babys demanding nonstop. it does not make the job easy. so go out for a walk and do other stuff, this is not the end of the world...

I just don't get it how they migrate to the new server hardware so quick. I mean, the deliverance got postponed and then poof, we run on new hardware.

If the hard disks are also in for a replacement, how they do it so quick? Are we running on new hardware with degraded disks?

• 6 months later...

I cant believe all these people crying for "I want my buff back" or more exp, or more bonus.....

Why dont you guys ask the real things ? Like stop killing the fisherman market by giving elcyum to everybody on the server with events......
Or could the monster gives drops again ? Or why the hell they made spoiler and crafter almost useless ? Or why they undertook to break a beautiful game ?

If ever NCSoft creates that Lineage 2 Remake......PLZZ Make it like the old Lineage 2 C1 to C3.........no more no less...... "talking about the systems here".

The fun of this game was to fight and get drops and have luck and be happy, and fight for days for recipe and they where nice hard quest and mysterious ones like the quest for
Strider.....etc.......

Now the game feels empty.....almost soul less......MAKE AREAS That give enough exp for us to wanna fight manually....not automatically always.....
Like areas that macros dont work....where you need to play with your skillz, and make those areas more exp.....

Make it enjoyable again....make it Lineage 2 Again !.........not Payneage 2.....

those are real arguments.....pfff...more exp...more instances....more buff.....bleeehhhh.......those are noobies requests.....can't believe you guys would be satisfied with such
low demands....

Be honorable....at least speak real things and dont ask for stuff....

If the devs likes the game like us....I am sure some of them are not happy about the way it turned also.....

On day maybe NCSoft will realize...

If not ..

I hope some L2 staff makes a team and re-group together in a small business and re-make an entire new game.....with the same basis systems.....has C1 and C3 !!!

Yay, login queue due to the server being overloaded with all the scripts and bots (which you don't take care of) and useless 105 2boxes ^^

Please help me to finally quit and restart the server every day and keep up the login queue. Best which can happen to me. And please don't provide xp event elongation for all the people who bought xp boosts but now can not log in due to overload with scripts and bots (which you don't take care of) and useless 105 2boxes.

Edited by Goldfinger