Forums

Auto-hunt on dual box

Duke13

Hey everyone, yesterday got back to LineageII. Haven't played since Kamael in 2008. 

Trying to set up a dualbox autohunt. yet-to-be spellsinger + SO. I've seen people having the little window, where they can use the macro and stuff like that. My SO would keep attacking mobs. I just want her to buff and recharge. Plus I need them to sit, when they are out of mp. Possible to do so?

yeah its possible, but you are more than likely going to want to throw in an EE to heal and recharge, as far as i can tell you can only have 1 macro loop per account, so your SE will just be buffing, and your EE will be healing and recharging. there is probably a more effective way to run it, i just started playing again about a week ago. some pointers if you dont know much or anything about the auto hunting. 

1. go to the options and TURN OFF "optimize Performance" im convinced that is why i died 10 mins after i would walk away until yesterday

2. /delay is gonna be your buddy

and 3. if you dont want your buffers/healer to attack because it interferes with the macro do not start their auto hunt, just right click their macro

and i understand that you wanna play a SPS, however im not sure that mages will be able to auto farm for very long off of a macro with out going OOM and dying,  a SH or a human mage might be better suited to it since they have body to mind but even with that i feel like mana would still be a pretty large problem. I would suggest trying out a melee main if you run into constant problems with the mage. that being said tho if it works out i absolutely wanna know id love to have a mage party. also what server are you playing on? if you play on gludio i might be open to a party merger for survivals sake. hope this was helpful. happy hunting

Edited by snowkingb
P.S

5 hours ago, snowkingb said:

yeah its possible, but you are more than likely going to want to throw in an EE to heal and recharge, as far as i can tell you can only have 1 macro loop per account, so your SE will just be buffing, and your EE will be healing and recharging. there is probably a more effective way to run it, i just started playing again about a week ago. some pointers if you dont know much or anything about the auto hunting. 

1. go to the options and TURN OFF "optimize Performance" im convinced that is why i died 10 mins after i would walk away until yesterday

2. /delay is gonna be your buddy

and 3. if you dont want your buffers/healer to attack because it interferes with the macro do not start their auto hunt, just right click their macro

and i understand that you wanna play a SPS, however im not sure that mages will be able to auto farm for very long off of a macro with out going OOM and dying,  a SH or a human mage might be better suited to it since they have body to mind but even with that i feel like mana would still be a pretty large problem. I would suggest trying out a melee main if you run into constant problems with the mage. that being said tho if it works out i absolutely wanna know id love to have a mage party. also what server are you playing on? if you play on gludio i might be open to a party merger for survivals sake. hope this was helpful. happy hunting

Thank you, good person. 

Yeah I figured that you can only buff or heal/recharge on the second acc. How much delay are you putting on the buffer btween buffs and follow? I did 600seconds, but thinking about cutting it shorter a bit. 

I am on Talking Island :(