Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Hime

18 minutes ago, Patierno said:

I agree with the ranking system being disables but the 3 account thing is a little much. There used to be many more players/servers they should be able to handle the amount of accounts. I personally want  5 per computer. The issues started with the ranking system that no one  cares about and it really doesn't benefit regular players in any way.

If it is problematic to allow more than three accounts per pc, then it may be possible to reduce the number of characters to enter instances?

3 instead of 5-7.

Good morning.

Come on @Juji @Hime, what are you guys thinking about? Please, i'm asking pretty please, listen to you players! Or customers or whatever you wanna call them. If you really want to keep ranking system, it's ok. But not the way it is now. Ranking shouldn't give no1 any advantage since right now server have only "wales" fighting for benefits it gives. But still, wanna keep it working? Fine! Just make it update infos 1 time a day, on a low-traffic hour, and you'll see latency issues disapears at least 90%.

About cursed swords, if you wanna give away free money to top players, just create an NPC where they can just cash out that money. Much more simple, and won't harm players farming and exping on server.

Please, listen to us!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

@juji remove the ranking system because that thing probably is one of the reason that we have lag.that thing trying to update all time the exp of palyers so it mess it all .2 cursed  swords i don't care and think many players on Chronos  because top pvp player all time hunting them and lvl up them on their castles 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Solaris said:

@juji remove the ranking system because that thing probably is one of the reason that we have lag.that thing trying to update all time the exp of palyers so it mess it all .2 cursed  swords i don't care and think many players on Chronos  because top pvp player all time hunting them and lvl up them on their castles 

Even if the chest is bugged. Swords are leveled in clan halls and castles on respawning alts anyway. bleep, on Naia Akamanah is always in Coal Mines and you know Nevit is is coming up when Zariche appears in FoG

On 3/10/2020 at 5:11 PM, Hime said:
  • The Cursed Swords system will be temporarily disabled for four weeks due to recent exploits and a serious issue with God Jewelry skills.

:DxD

So the people who basically have a monopoly on the Swords have been using them to find exploits in conjunction with their other pricey gear? No, didn't see that coming. 9_9

Disabling them for a month is a nice start, but I think you really need to go much further than that to ensure that the same person/clan/idiot exploiters can't get their hands on those weapons more than once a year. 

And the people who were caught exploiting should be perma banned. Ban them, ban their families, ban anyone that lives next to them; ban their teacher, their doctor, their priest, ban anyone and anything associated with them. Sick of these people ruining the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Obviously we must all respect the rules set up by NCsoft, but those are not the players to enforce them, NCsoft must enforce them, assume the things that they implement, and I think they are not aware of everything. We must also take our responsibilities, and it's not by limiting the accounts and having eccentric ideas that we will advance, in any case it's not me who will learn how to NCsoft to create a game and even less the marketing strategies. But indeed certain things reveal incompetence as in all companies.

Edited by Chanix

This is my ideal to make all servers little more sable till it's be fix 100%

Make 2 new servers one for NAIA and the other for Chronos

Then transfer all players that are below lvl 104 to these new servers, Stop ppl from making toon on NAIA and Chronos. On the new servers Np ppl can make toon there to help them once all the problems are all fix. Once all problems are fix you can transfer these player back to there servers they where at before

• Hime unpinned this topic