REPORT PLAYER

Hi GM i want to report player [moderated content] he is pking all time blazing swamp he is top geared with dragon rings etc and he is way more lvl than all players in bs . I want  you to ban him for harrasment with all his items he is doing this over a week now and nothing happens !! Thanks !!!

Moderator note: Reporting certain players for their behavior needs to be done via ticket to the Support team. The forum staff does not have the means to look into these reports for you. Please refrain from calling out fellow players on the forums as that is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ConsiderThis said:

Hi GM i want to report player named "iis" he is pking all time blazing swamp he is top geared with dragon rings etc and he is way more lvl than all players in bs . I want  you to ban him for harrasment with all his items he is doing this over a week now and nothing happens !! Thanks !!!

This is hardly a harassment buddy. Just part of the game.

5 minutes ago, mixa said:

This is hardly a harassment buddy. Just part of the game.

Hime

• Sr Community Manager
  • Hime
  • L2 Team
  • NCSOFT_logo_blacktype.png.9c6db5fd5b6fbf
  • 618 posts

Greeting Adventurers,

We would like to remind you that harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We have had several incidents in the past few months where we took action against multiple accounts and involved local authorities.

Some example of harassment include:

• Obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language towards you or others
  • Threatening violence or bodily harm in game or in real life
  • Extorting by PK for hunting spots, items, or Adena

While there is no issue with general banter and rivalry between other players and clans, please remain respectful to other players here on the forums and in-game. You can read the Rules of Conduct you’ve agreed to here.

If you are experience harassment, please contact our Customer Support by submitting a ticket here.

•  
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Excommunicated said:

OMG, killing other players for doing KS is part of the game and if you pass your items to a lower level char to kill faster or do PK it is also part of the game .. stop  bleeping

what ks ? the whole blazing swamp OMG you idiot 

OMG, killing other players for doing KS is part of the game and if you pass your items to a lower level char to kill faster or do PK it is also part of the game .. stop  bleeping

so we must not going there cus iis wants to farm and we cant  that is the solution ? 

9 minutes ago, Excommunicated said:

Ok then i want @juji or some gm to answer this post if he tells me its part of the game i will do the same no problem with me !!! 

Edited by ConsiderThis

11 minutes ago, ConsiderThis said:

Hime

• Sr Community Manager
  • Hime
  • L2 Team
  • NCSOFT_logo_blacktype.png.9c6db5fd5b6fbf
  • 618 posts

Greeting Adventurers,

We would like to remind you that harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We have had several incidents in the past few months where we took action against multiple accounts and involved local authorities.

Some example of harassment include:

• Obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language towards you or others
  • Threatening violence or bodily harm in game or in real life
  • Extorting by PK for hunting spots, items, or Adena

While there is no issue with general banter and rivalry between other players and clans, please remain respectful to other players here on the forums and in-game. You can read the Rules of Conduct you’ve agreed to here.

If you are experience harassment, please contact our Customer Support by submitting a ticket here.

•  

According to this you are 100% right. Since the GM wrote that, he must do what he said and ban him. All of you who said that it's part of the game, how can you say that when GM said that is a reasson for ban? You are all wrong but you don't want to admin it. We like it or not rules are rules, and if there is one thing that made this server so trush is exactly this, that noone follow the rules and noone apply these punishments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ConsiderThis said:

Ok then i want @juji or some gm to answer this post if he tells me its part of the game i will do the same no problem with me !!! 

ofc its ok to pk other players :)) for what your think we have that option?

6 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

ofc its ok to pk other players :)) for what your think we have that option?

not for spamming a whole exp area low gear and lvl players multiple times that my opinion i lost dragon buff and vp pot cus of him

Edited by ConsiderThis

10 minutes ago, ConsiderThis said:

I will give you the same answer that the support team gave me when I sent a ticket for harassment.

Dear.
The pvp is part of the game, we recommend that you are in party to be defended if any char wants to kill him.

greetings, support team

What was my response to this? I decided to kill all the players of the same clan when they were in macro AFK for a week until they left me pace

I will give you the same answer that the support team gave me when I sent a ticket for harassment.

Dear.
The pvp is part of the game, we recommend that you are in party to be defended if any char wants to kill him.

greetings, support team

What was my response to this? I decided to kill all the players of the same clan when they were in macro AFK for a week until they left me pace

i undestand but not spam pk a whole exp area cus you can multiple times 

Just now, Excommunicated said:

Is the player asking you for something for not killing you?
asks you to pay him with adena or some item not to kill you?
I don't think so .. he only kill low level players, therefore it is NOT harassment

LOL wtf are you saying and why you defend him so much i dont know him and i think that i am telling you is clearly a harrasment when you dont let anyone in a whole area to farm when we paying for vp pots or other staff you clearly an idiot you cant undestand the difference

6 minutes ago, ConsiderThis said:

LOL wtf are you saying and why you defend him so much i dont know him and i think that i am telling you is clearly a harrasment when you dont let anyone in a whole area to farm when we paying for vp pots or other staff you clearly an idiot you cant undestand the difference

you are the one who asks for "ban" for harassment, I am just explaining to you that it does not merit "ban" for harassment, because it is not .. it is abuse of power.
PS: and I do not defend anyone, I have also killed when characters position themselves in my spot and do kS

Edited by Excommunicated