REPORT PLAYER

2 minutes ago, Excommunicated said:

you are the one who asks for "ban" for harassment, I am just explaining to you that it does not merit "ban" for harassment, because it is not .. it is abuse of power.
PS: and I do not defend anyone, I have also killed when characters position themselves in my spot and do kS

then let gms decide if it bannable action or not you have no the jurisdiction to tell me what is right or not 

Unfortunately excommunicated is right, they won't do anything.  I have seen a clear case of harassment, documented times and everything else needed and got the same response he got.  The people reading the tickets barely understand english and don't see things the same way Hime did when that was written.  It does suck losing money cuz some asshat wants to make everyone else bs quest more miserable then it already is, log an alt there with rez scrolls, pop up as soon as he's gone, was the best I could do.

22 minutes ago, DestinyOfDragon said:

According to this you are 100% right. Since the GM wrote that, he must do what he said and ban him. All of you who said that it's part of the game, how can you say that when GM said that is a reasson for ban? You are all wrong but you don't want to admin it. We like it or not rules are rules, and if there is one thing that made this server so trush is exactly this, that noone follow the rules and noone apply these punishments.

Do you guys know how to interpret a text?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It says: EXTORTING by PK for spots, itens or Adena.

ex·tort
/ikˈstôrt/
verb
gerund or present participle: extorting
  1. obtain (something) by force, threats, or other unfair means.

Note that: "Obtain BY FORCE, THREATS"

The pk doesn't FORCE YOU, to do nothing. He doesn't THREAT you in any way. He just come, PK and leave.
    Unfortunately this is just a game mechanic. It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, heavychick said:

Unfortunately excommunicated is right, they won't do anything.  I have seen a clear case of harassment, documented times and everything else needed and got the same response he got.  The people reading the tickets barely understand english and don't see things the same way Hime did when that was written.  It does suck losing money cuz some asshat wants to make everyone else bs quest more miserable then it already is, log an alt there with rez scrolls, pop up as soon as he's gone, was the best I could do.

Thank you .. I am trying to explain this point but they don't want to understand .. and also the GMs will not do anything about it .. They have not done it with the BUG operators of adena and less will do it with this request of "BAN"

1 minute ago, Ukah said:

Do you guys know how to interpret a text?

It says: EXTORTING by PK for spots, itens or Adena.

ex·tort
/ikˈstôrt/
verb
gerund or present participle: extorting
  1. obtain (something) by force, threats, or other unfair means.

Note that: "Obtain BY FORCE, THREATS"

The pk doesn't FORCE YOU, to do nothing. He doesn't THREAT you in any way. He just come, PK and leave.
    Unfortunately this is just a game mechanic. It is what it is.

He was there he didnt left he pked me five times in a row i lost my dragon buff and my time lvling up 

Edited by ConsiderThis

Getting banned in this game takes extreme effort. Heck, even having to get the US developer team involved at all takes extreme effort. So unless it's clear extortion; eg: demanding Adena, nothing can or will be done. Just be thankful you're not a no-lifer who has so much time on their hands that they level up high-level PKs just to gank newbies. Sixteen years of this game, and I still think these people are pathetic. 

What I'd recommend: create a second account and second character. Create a macro that has a /target for each known PKer. Set the other character in a sensitive area near you, sit it down, and then automate that macro (add to toolbar and right-click it). It will continually monitor for those nearby PKs, and if one is detected, you could take appropriate action on your other toon to avoid getting ganked. Once these PKers decide to get back to their hentai, you can return to the grind. Naturally, a second screen is better for this, or windowed mode where the second client's ID panel could still be seen from underneath. 

Also, the people suggesting to just fight back are laughable. A lot of these PKers are 105+ with store potions, and most people in swamp are not. 

Over the course of the game's life, L2 has been changed to favor more PK. Current red death penalties are much less severe than white death penalties of old. Being able to go red and then white again after one or two mobs is ridiculous. And you never used to be able to level up a toon autonomously to high levels just to go PK and annoy other players. NCsoft is owed a massive part of the blame here, for never failing to make a hunting ground over-congested. There are so many hunting grounds in this game that are unused properly in today's game. If people actually spread out to hunt, the congestion wouldn't be so horrible. I still think these PKers who somehow get off on ganking newbies will still exist. It just won't be as bad. 

1 hour ago, ConsiderThis said:

i am not playing macro i was live he pked me over 5 times at bs i couldnt farm at all what i supposed to do ?

Hi ConsiderThis: I ll give you a nice and funny solution, make a party, call people with the party interface, reagroup 4, 5, 6 ppl, the people you need,... and give PK to the guy..! 

I am really sure that to much people want s to kill SpotPKers and it will be so fun to do that.

If i see a Call to give PK that guy, you can count on me.

Best Regards

Unless he's extorting you in some way (asking to pay him or such), it's not a harassment, it's part of the game. You can always opt to move to another area or just ignore him and keep coming back. 

4 minutes ago, Kale said:

Hi ConsiderThis: I ll give you a nice and funny solution, make a party, call people with the party interface, reagroup 4, 5, 6 ppl, the people you need,... and give PK to the guy..! 

I am really sure that to much people want s to kill SpotPKers and it will be so fun to do that.

If i see a Call to give PK that guy, you can count on me.

Best Regards

Doubt it!  No 1 is gonna drop what they are doing to hunt a pk toon that can turn white before you even find him, its ridicules how fast these guys lose karma, I saw it first hand yesterday, archer would pk someone, target 2-3 mobs if that, then pk another.  Wiped out a large area.  And if you kill him he drops nothing?  wtf happened to this game,  the /target macro is a good idea and like i said earlier, log out a toon to rez yourself, you can't beat them, try to bore them.

@ConsiderThis mate you are right, but sadly as in life same in game, you will find good people, bad and stupid. The game have evolved in a way that favours the Bad ( mainly Cheates and RMT's) . I know for fact at least half of the Top 1 % on both servers are Cheaters , but due to lack of Live GM's they thrive .

Don't listen to anyone in here who trolls you by saying kill the PK'er , most are either pay to win or just ignorant of the game. You have done the right thing to report this guy. PKing someone 1-2 times just for fun is acceptable and understandable, but when people start doing it systematically cause they have NO life, well this ruins the game experience of the casual player. 

Once again Broken game mechanics and rotten players ruin this game even more. The PK system should have been left untouched as it was, but due to lack of interest from the development team, they just made this temp fix of no penalty upon PK death. 

it's more than likely this person who PK's you is just bored cause he have nothing to do . The best solution to that is to ignore . You cannot reason a Stupid person. Take a break for 1-2 days . I am sure you will be fine :)