How to break HP Limit

So you are saying that a weapon that has 1370 p attack outshines one that has 3k? Double the p attack, which considering crit dmg, the dmg output increases exponentialy?

Are u able to prove that? I'm not calling you a liar or something, just wondering. Cause in theory the 15% pve dmg is nothing, if you take into consideration that your p attack is going to be doubled by the antharas fists, not considering SA or anything. Even after SA the stg2 outshines the normal SA considering the bonus crit dmg it has.

5 minutes ago, babani said:

So you are saying that a weapon that has 1370 p attack outshines one that has 3k? Double the p attack, which considering crit dmg, the dmg output increases exponentialy?

Are u able to prove that? I'm not calling you a liar or something, just wondering. Cause in theory the 15% pve dmg is nothing, if you take into consideration that your p attack is going to be doubled by the antharas fists, not considering SA or anything. Even after SA the stg2 outshines the normal SA considering the bonus crit dmg it has.

+1

2 hours ago, nenea said:

how is that possible when with stg 2 you have more p.atk and more atr and have nice SAs also

Nice SA's? For GK in PvE? What are you guys looking at?

HP/CP/MP +30% (good, but doesn't affect dmg)
Pvp dmg+30% (useless for pve)
Atk Spd +30% (gk easily maxes atk spd without this, depending if your using guitar or chant or rage)
Pcrit rate +100 (again, most gk are max on this depending on buffs)
Pskill crit rate +30% (lol on gk)
Pskill crit dmg +30% (lol on gk)
Dmg to dragons +100% (umm, sure this is okay)

With PvE +15 you get soul shot dmg +10%ish, +10% p crit dmg, +9% patk, +15% dmg to mobs

Although you get twice as much patk from the weapon, so I'm curious how much more dmg the pve fists do if its true

HTH is correct, Stage 2 fists are worse on GK/Evis than +16 lv 10 SA in PVE. Still with grinding I would take the stage 2 weapon for simple fact with the skill crit rate/dmg u can one shot mobs with aoe's in Elven. As far as raids go, +16 are better (outside dragons). You have to ask yourself why weapons like Fists, Slasher, etc don't have 30% crit damage on them. :D 

1 hour ago, 4Eva said:

Nice SA's? For GK in PvE? What are you guys looking at?

HP/CP/MP +30% (good, but doesn't affect dmg)
Pvp dmg+30% (useless for pve)
Atk Spd +30% (gk easily maxes atk spd without this, depending if your using guitar or chant or rage)
Pcrit rate +100 (again, most gk are max on this depending on buffs)
Pskill crit rate +30% (lol on gk)
Pskill crit dmg +30% (lol on gk)
Dmg to dragons +100% (umm, sure this is okay)

With PvE +15 you get soul shot dmg +10%ish, +10% p crit dmg, +9% patk, +15% dmg to mobs

Although you get twice as much patk from the weapon, so I'm curious how much more dmg the pve fists do if its true

don't forget 15% crit dmg augment. The Dragon fists are only decent in regular PvE on mobs, since for the duration of Rhapsody you can pull 3 packs of mobs in elven and aoe by the element resistance (strong against element means that mobs have 600 element resistance towards the element states on mobs). I have almost 860 flat element attack, that can be increased to 910 if i were to use the elemental talisman, with dragon fists i have 1500+, mobs eat 600 earth element hence only ~900 earth element works against mobs with earth resistance. The only difference right now is - HP limit removed, i have ~200k hp perma. As you accurately stated dragon fists just give 80k more p attack, but they lack crit dmg and pve stats that bosses and/or mobs require. I already am above 1million p attack when i am buffed, extra 200-300k p attack won't play any difference to me as i stated in the video when i was testing my dmg with and without brooch rhapsody as a comparison (

Ofc my statement only applies to tyrrs and evis or any other tyrr class that focuses on a normal attack in pve. Classes that rely solely on skills such as othells/feohs/yul don't share the same dilemma. 

P.S. just use PvE fists during a PvE content. I only tested my siege buff potential atm as a goof. It goes without saying that i could have probably arrived at 900k+ HP with stage 2 if i were to change dyes and dual skills. Those screenshots solely represent my Siege AP spec and Buffs, while running at 60k m/p defense flat and extra 40% def trigger for old time sake. 

Thanks for the response, i haven't noticed it was 30% skill crit dmg :D People make mistakes at night, and thanks for the repsonses, You are being helpfull to "new" players as well, to know what they should look for !

8 hours ago, BornInHell said:

P.S. just use PvE fists during a PvE content. I only tested my siege buff potential atm as a goof. It goes without saying that i could have probably arrived at 900k+ HP with stage 2 if i were to change dyes and dual skills. Those screenshots solely represent my Siege AP spec and Buffs, while running at 60k m/p defense flat and extra 40% def trigger for old time sake. 

But can you bench press 150kg ?

1 hour ago, 4Eva said:

Don't you hit hard enough lol

The only reason he hits hard is that Evis skills have x4 times the power of a Tyrr. He will hit even harder once they rework Evis... But Crit DMG is a must for Tyrrs/Evis when it comes to pvp/pve

1 hour ago, BornInHell said:

The only reason he hits hard is that Evis skills have x4 times the power of a Tyrr. He will hit even harder once they rework Evis... But Crit DMG is a must for Tyrrs/Evis when it comes to pvp/pve

i dont think evi needs rework, i believe he's in not a bad state to be honest, even though i saw that he gets a bit of buff on next updates!

2 hours ago, nenea said:

i dont think evi needs rework, i believe he's in not a bad state to be honest, even though i saw that he gets a bit of buff on next updates!

Debatable, considering Truffle's the only Evis that makes an impact right now in end-game PvP

well i agree he's overgeared and etc, but still i think it's just not so many ppl want to play or willing to play as evi on pvp, they are more focused to play the trend of OP classes for pvps feohs/yuls!

22 hours ago, BornInHell said:

Sorry, reworked with agathion buff: https://imgur.com/a/yPBCA19

Why do you lie to our community! you did the screenshot when you used Second wind, and the truth behind that is that when you use second wind, even if u already have the buff on, it still increase your HP by 30% more for 1 second, enough time to take a screenshot! so no u don't have 750k HP !

On 25.5.2018 at 12:13 AM, iAndouille said:

Why do you lie to our community! you did the screenshot when you used Second wind, and the truth behind that is that when you use second wind, even if u already have the buff on, it still increase your HP by 30% more for 1 second, enough time to take a screenshot! so no u don't have 750k HP !

This! Thank you!

Archived