How to break HP Limit

On 5/24/2018 at 11:13 PM, iAndouille said:

Why do you lie to our community! you did the screenshot when you used Second wind, and the truth behind that is that when you use second wind, even if u already have the buff on, it still increase your HP by 30% more for 1 second, enough time to take a screenshot! so no u don't have 750k HP !

why ? because hes fkin attention freak

On 24/5/2018 at 5:13 PM, iAndouille said:

Why do you lie to our community! you did the screenshot when you used Second wind, and the truth behind that is that when you use second wind, even if u already have the buff on, it still increase your HP by 30% more for 1 second, enough time to take a screenshot! so no u don't have 750k HP !

yep but 400k HP is still a lot, i have 40k jaja gargabe stats.

On 24/05/2018 at 5:18 AM, BornInHell said:

mobs eat 600 earth element hence only ~900 earth element works against mobs with earth resistance

Sorry for interuption, but i dont understand, why you must reach 900 element? mobs have 600 element resist at the element that they are stong at... for example 650 is not enough?

next question, i thought mobs have 330 regular element resist and 600 element at strong... 

4 hours ago, Toympano said:

Sorry for interuption, but i dont understand, why you must reach 900 element? mobs have 600 element resist at the element that they are stong at... for example 650 is not enough?

next question, i thought mobs have 330 regular element resist and 600 element at strong... 

While I can't personally confirm this in PvE; many reputable sources have said that you need to surpass the targets attribute defense by 35%~ to achieve maximum attribute damage bonus. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/5/2018 at 12:13 AM, iAndouille said:

I come to write this and see ur post xD dat second when u click second wind and get incresed HP a lot just for a sec and back to normal effect.

• 3 months later...

Archived