Clients closing on their own

A couple days ago I came home to find two clients on two different machines had outright closed. Like someone manually clicked close then okay on the clients themselves. I've had disconnection issues before including 20% packet loss rates and never did a client fully close out. The clients always just hung there with the disconnect box open. The clients are windowed mode and covered by a file explorer window that is full screen (so no random clicks to affect the clients). No one has access to my house and my dog wouldn't take kindly to anyone accessing my house. My internet is perfectly stable with no packet loss and all sub 100 MS pings to the server (I live a few hours south of the datacenter). I had actually left my machines pinging since the day the clients closed to try to see if something was going on. Today I left the house for a couple hours and when I got back one of the clients was closed. The account on that game client was one of the same accounts that had closed prior (the other account was still open and running). When I checked my pings and data there were no time outs during that time period or even large delays. Network health is as good as you can get.

Anyone ever experienced anything like this? I can't find any errors or issues on the machines involved or the network itself.

I have a different issue.  I can have my main and 5 support toons logged in they are buffing as he levels.  Then randomly 2 buffers are DC'd but the other 3 accounts stay live.  Today, at around 5pm CST, all supports were DC'd and the main was the only one left going.  I don't think that is from connection because I think I would lose all the accounts to a DC.

26 minutes ago, Reelthrill said:

I have a different issue.  I can have my main and 5 support toons logged in they are buffing as he levels.  Then randomly 2 buffers are DC'd but the other 3 accounts stay live.  Today, at around 5pm CST, all supports were DC'd and the main was the only one left going.  I don't think that is from connection because I think I would lose all the accounts to a DC.

WHen I had massive packet loss I experienced what you are talking about. Sometimes it was super annoying because my buffer would d/c over and over while the other 8 accounts were fine like it was an intentional trolling.

Had a magical client close a couple days ago and another today for no obvious reason at all. It's happened on three different machines and my pings are still perfectly fine. One machine is q6600 based another i5-3470 another a fx6300 system. When I manually caused a disconnection by unplugging the router none of the clients closed.

So what the hell is going on here?

Edited by Tool_of_Society