New player friendly?

I always loved classic lineage 2, not the one with awakened stuff, when people reach lvl 95 in 4hours... So after taking a break for 8 years, here i go again. Started playing in Gira. But what the hell is wrong here? Started playing my favorite class - spoiler and... materials and recipes cannot be sold in stores for adena, nobody buys materials, drops are low you basically make only enough money for soulshots , there's no newbie items, just temporary duals and it feels like most people are stuck in afk mode farming up new characters. And there are no money quests left! ANd where the hell are low level raids? They are never on.

11 hours ago, oldfatskunk said:

I always loved classic lineage 2, not the one with awakened stuff, when people reach lvl 95 in 4hours... So after taking a break for 8 years, here i go again. Started playing in Gira. But what the hell is wrong here? Started playing my favorite class - spoiler and... materials and recipes cannot be sold in stores for adena, nobody buys materials, drops are low you basically make only enough money for soulshots , there's no newbie items, just temporary duals and it feels like most people are stuck in afk mode farming up new characters. And there are no money quests left! ANd where the hell are low level raids? They are never on.

See this is why I asked for dwarfs to be removed or at least a warning on creation that they are now useless. Well not entirely useless as they are still capable of doing poor DPS and vending. You're better off creating a real DPS character along with a buffer/healer on a second account. As a new player you're basically screwed as you will run out of free shots quickly and won't be able to afford shots on your own. Sadly the only way to get up in levels is to make up to 9 accounts and afk macro your own party without shots...

I have a spoiler in my main party and I wish I could reroll it but I can't be bothered to invest the time required to get a single character into the 80s. Not considering the current state of the game and it's developers.

Last year when public raid bosses were a thing and the game didn't have a god awful patch that ruined the UI and most elements of the game then yeah sure I would of re-rolled in that environment. As the game is now it's clear that the developers don't play it and don't care beyond the next buck.

Edited by Tool_of_Society