Forums

Item Restoration Policy

Dentoni

6 hours ago, Methodical said:

this policy did exist for at leas 5 years, as it is now,

but if you try to make it like the OP above, breake restore, trade to another account break repeat its an abuse,

I totally agree and that's why i dont make a big deal out off it , the person who traded me the wep might off done it ... and now im paying the price .

I just need to be more careful basically .

A friend of mine told me about this informal policy.... ask me to OE my +23 bless bow....  despite the allure to do so, I refused.  I agree it should be reserved for true accident like LIFE's +14 dark bow back when it was the highest bow on Chronos server.... LIFE was leader of RR when RR was still relevant.  LIFE quit directly because he blew up +14 dark bow... and among other things such as the rise of P2W.  He -- instead of using the Destruction scrolls, accidentally used the normal enchant.  That and his personal life, his marriage I heard tipped him over the edge and quit for good.

Edited by GhostintheShell

On 3/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, Juji said:

We have been seeing an increase in cases where players are trying to abuse the restoration policy. Please let me know your ticket number?

Listen a good story . Last red libra event  there was a +13 r110 weapon . Enchanted and it failed make ticket restored it . Move to npc make it through red libra another weapon enchant sucess move to another account change weapon at red libra to something  else move it to another account  and do this over and over again . Weapon ended up +22 after many attempts all were made with giant scrolls . many restorations took place and I know min 7 ppl who did that . So guess the number . :) gl on next red libra I want to see some +30 . 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, wwwNEXTwww said:

Listen a good story . Last red libra event  there was a +13 r110 weapon . Enchanted and it failed make ticket restored it . Move to npc make it through red libra another weapon enchant sucess move to another account change weapon at red libra to something  else move it to another account  and do this over and over again . Weapon ended up +22 after many attempts all were made with giant scrolls . many restorations took place and I know min 7 ppl who did that . So guess the number . :) gl on next red libra I want to see some +30 . 

You don't have to wait until next Red Libra. There are already Limited/Bloody R110 weapons on Chronos that are +27, +28, +30. Not saying that is because of Restoration policy. Just saying that Red Libra may not happen again until Fall or Winter. Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today? xD

• Haha 1