Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dentoni

Item Restoration Policy

Recommended Posts

Dentoni    1

Just dropping by to say that you guys should not believe this policy and be careful when enchanting .

I broke my weapon out off my own stupidity and friends told me i could get it back .... but since it was a high tier weapon this was basically the reply .

Ima just move to other games .

This game is broken beyond repair with the high lags and the lies on this restoration policy .

Move on people ... get past this badly optimized money hungry game  ( P2W forever )

 

Hello,

After reviewing your request, we’ve concluded that your account is not eligible for this kind of restoration.

This appears like an attempt to abuse our restoration policy and can be considered as exploiting customer service, which can result in this account and all others connected via IP to be denied restorations in the future.

This account does not meet our current criteria for one or more of the following reasons :
***Your account is connected via IP to an account that has already requested a restoration on this item.

As such, we will be unable to restore your + 21 Bloody Amaranthine Caster.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

GM Kiro
NCSOFT Support Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dentoni    1

And no i have never restored the item  FYI ;)

But they like to say something to make it seem like you the bad dude trying to exploit some off their stuff ...

Like the fishing .... changed price in store because it was to profitable .

Removing mobs in storm ... cause it was to profitable ...

Increase lags and drop $$ on vit mantaining pots but basically you dont kill the ammount off mobs you should if the server would work as it should .

 

Wake up people .

Say NO to this BS ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IDummy    11

LMFAO!!!!!

 

So what this means is....

 Scenario,

you get weapon drop..

you enchant a weapon, it breaks you use restoration.. get item back..

say enchant was only to +12..

you sell weapon..

new owner of weapon enchants to +21 and breaks at +22...

new owner of weapon cant get restoration because item was restored previously... wtf?

 

Items will now need to say on them..

Restoration Possible Yes/No..

 

so stupid.. but yes NCSOFT.. every situation is an exploitable.. but if tha5 is there real response then wow..

just wow.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dentoni    1
16 minutes ago, IDummy said:

LMFAO!!!!!

 

So what this means is....

 Scenario,

you get weapon drop..

you enchant a weapon, it breaks you use restoration.. get item back..

say enchant was only to +12..

you sell weapon..

new owner of weapon enchants to +21 and breaks at +22...

new owner of weapon cant get restoration because item was restored previously... wtf?

 

Items will now need to say on them..

Restoration Possible Yes/No..

 

so stupid.. but yes NCSOFT.. every situation is an exploitable.. but if tha5 is there real response then wow..

just wow.. 

My thoughts exactly .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEVAS    23

hmm ,  u enchanted it u broked it and its done this is how the game goes last 15 years  ....  now evry 1 start asking for restore items so all server would run +30 weps .....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dentoni    1
On 3/13/2020 at 7:21 AM, TEVAS said:

hmm ,  u enchanted it u broked it and its done this is how the game goes last 15 years  ....  now evry 1 start asking for restore items so all server would run +30 weps .....

TEVAS i based my enchant on the presumtion off this new system they implemented ... why should i not try my luck even if it a 0.000000001% chance ?

But i am not mad about it ... i feel relieved actually ... it a good reason for me to just quit , i invested alot off $ and time only to get messed up by a system they designed and do not know how to control .

I am free :D , but i just wanted to let everyone know that this system is broken and you should not try it even if they say you have tokens , it is a trap so you break your weapon ... you get denied and then you have to add $$$ again to rebuild .

I am sad that it tooke me so much time and $$ to realise this is a never ending black hole .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEVAS    23
On 3/13/2020 at 7:25 AM, Dentoni said:

TEVAS i based my enchant on the presumtion off this new system they implemented ... why should i not try my luck even if it a 0.000000001% chance ?

But i am not mad about it ... i feel relieved actually ... it a good reason for me to just quit , i invested alot off $ and time only to get messed up by a system they designed and do not know how to control .

I am free :D , but i just wanted to let everyone know that this system is broken and you should not try it even if they say you have tokens , it is a trap so you break your weapon ... you get denied and then you have to add $$$ again to rebuild .

I am sad that it tooke me so much time and $$ to realise this is a never ending black hole .

proly , asked my self them to move some items too in same acc on different chars by using tokens got refused too :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dentoni    1
25 minutes ago, TEVAS said:

proly , asked my self them to move some items too in same acc on different chars by using tokens got refused too :(

The thing is i never restored anything and this was a 1 time deal ... told myself if im going to risk anything .. go big or go home ... well i did big and i end up packing and going home as well :D

Not mad at all ... just feel people need to be better informed as to not go through the pain off loosing something they worked for a long time to get 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n0nserviam    12

They restore items only for people that spending thousands of dollars each month, also if you basically told them hey guys a bro told me you restore oe weapons so i tried to enchant mine and it broke, i want it back, sorry but you are dumb 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reserva    9

I particularly think that this restore policy should not exist, and i really hope they don't restore your items.

See ya.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    77
14 minutes ago, Reserva said:

I particularly think that this restore policy should not exist, and i really hope they don't restore your items.

See ya.

 

 

I agree, it shouldn't, but it does, so they should, and with  your understanding of logic you should probably go with him. Where do I find these token btw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightRider    56

What it sounds like from the support ticket is you enchanted the weapon on one account and then it failed so you submitted a request to have it restored, they restored it.

Then you then moved the item to a different account knowing that you would have restoration tokens on that one and proceed to enchant it again. Support caught what you were doing and said no.

Welcome to Lineage 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    78

Listen guys, relax a bit....Im gonna tell you my story.
Im not a big spender, I pay little money only for necesary items. Yet, my weapon was restored in 2 hours and more then that my friend weapon was restored too and I know another 4 ppl, clan mates, who got weapon restore...so for that I give them 5 stars :)
The key thing in restoration is to do not come with "shortcuts" that can be considered exploits and also you should know a weapon can be restored one time.

So stop the BS propaganda, they restore weapons as long as you dont try to scam them.

Regarding Tevas experience, same thing thing happent to me, they dont move shirts, cloaks or items bounded on char...Im curious what they move? you know we have dimensional and mail system :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    494

Smart one.

Broke his weapon, then decided that his weapon must be restored, didn't work, so came to the conclusion that qqing on the forums will change anything.

Smart one, indeed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    920

We have been seeing an increase in cases where players are trying to abuse the restoration policy. Please let me know your ticket number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAndouille    63
Posted (edited)

This restoration policy should'nt even exist at all

There are Enchant scroll/Tickets you can all use to not break you'r weapon,

Every person that is trying without that is obviously a Resoration system abuser because on his mind he knows that if he breaks it he gonna get it back 

This is just stupid, Error like this can't happen, we can all read and use the enchant system which is easy to understand.

Edited by iAndouille

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    78
Posted (edited)

I

19 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

This restoration policy should'nt even exist at all

There are Enchant scroll/Tickets you can all use to not break you'r weapon,

Every person that is trying without that is obviously a Resoration system abuser because on his mind he knows that if he breaks it he gonna get it back 

This is just stupid, Error like this can't happen, we can all read and use the enchant system which is easy to understand.

Why are you so reluctant about this facility? Honestly I dont understand...they allready did that in the past for some heavy spenders. Now its official with rules for everybody as should be from the start.

Edited by TheThrax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAndouille    63
1 minute ago, TheThrax said:

I

Why are you so reluctant about this facility? Honestly I dont understand...they allready did that for some heavy spenders. Now its official with rules for everybody as should be from the start.

this system was meant to be use because of an ERROR. because error is human,  not for people to enchant it and say "oh well i'll get it back" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frasato    6

The rules said that not all items apply... and even more said that if the item was only one chance to be returned... some time ago I ask about some wep that I was thinking into try to over enchant, I bought it from another guy so I wonder if this wep was already returned... and support ppl was very gentle into answer me my question.... why people dont read porperly or ask simple questions?

 

cya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dentoni    1
3 hours ago, Juji said:

We have been seeing an increase in cases where players are trying to abuse the restoration policy. Please let me know your ticket number?

#23503416

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dentoni    1

So basically according to this gentleman's answer you will need to ask the person who is selling / trading you an item ... if he has used a token on it 

368e434095438672d6d1efc5dccbfd26?default
Senior GM Kairun
  • 3 hours ago
Hello,

I understand that you wish to have your item restored. However, as the item was already restored before, I'm afraid we are unable to provide assistance in this case; this is regardless of who the owner was when the restoration took place. Thank you for your understanding.

Any further request to restore the item may receive the same response.

If you have any other concern, just write us again.

Regards,

Senior GM Kairun
NCSOFT Support Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spirrow    7
6 hours ago, Juji said:

We have been seeing an increase in cases where players are trying to abuse the restoration policy. Please let me know your ticket number?

This policy of yours is unsafe,
once using the blue card it was difficult to drag and I broke my gun you gave it back to me +0

and other players all enchanted and look that I was buying ncoin on the day and buying the enchant Cards ticket, ticket number:
   # 1247897
just to see how unfair you are with some players.
Maybe it was because I didn't spend a lot of ncoin at the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Part of the policy says that the weapon is ineligible if it has been restored previously.

If you're not 100% sure how your already OE weapon got that way, act on worse case scenario. Don't act shocked when they tell you it was previously restored and won't be restored again. 

But the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE POLICY states that restoration is solely at the discretion of the GMs.

Basically what that means is that the petitioner could have done everything in accordance with policy, yet still be denied restoration as the appropriate decision.  Read that and accept it before you get all in your feelings about being denied. They are not obligated to restore your weapon at all. That is the full measure of the policy.

So, now that we all know the policy, enchant away. But don't come crying to these forums when the ticket request is answered in a way that you don't like.  

Edited by BigBadThumper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dentoni    1
3 hours ago, BigBadThumper said:

Part of the policy says that the weapon is ineligible if it has been restored previously.

If you're not 100% sure how your already OE weapon got that way, act on worse case scenario. Don't act shocked when they tell you it was previously restored and won't be restored again. 

But the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE POLICY states that restoration is solely at the discretion of the GMs.

Basically what that means is that the petitioner could have done everything in accordance with policy, yet still be denied restoration as the appropriate decision.  Read that and accept it before you get all in your feelings about being denied. They are not obligated to restore your weapon at all. That is the full measure of the policy.

So, now that we all know the policy, enchant away. But don't come crying to these forums when the ticket request is answered in a way that you don't like.  

You are missing the point off this thread .

I did not make this to QQ i am mature enought to accept their decision , i am just saying that this Policy is broken and people need to be aware off it and not risk because off it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dentoni said:

... i am just saying that this Policy is broken and people need to be aware off it and not risk because off it .

For 15-16 years there was no official policy. Back then if you broke your weapon, no matter how that happened, too bad, so sad.

But the last few years there were rumbles that GMs were restoring stuff informally, which was not a good idea. It gave the impression of preferential treatment done under cover of darkness. This formalized policy at least gives ray of light to all for rare situations when a legitimate in-game player instituted error occurs.

But no policy is perfect. Designing one for a game like L2 where so many questionable characters try to grift and get around policy is hard on GMs. Most of time they are better off not trying to make the game better. They can't win. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. 

Look, I'm sorry this happened to you. I've been there where something went left for me, when it went right for everyone else. Sucks.

Maybe in next update items that have been restored will receive a "Bound" status, so that they cannot be traded. I would even make it so that they cannot be further enchanted.

Maybe the best thing for the GMs to do is suspend the policy indefinitely until they've worked out the bugs. But if they do that, yep, you guessed it, someone will come here complaining about how they are getting screwed. Like I said, the GMs can't win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×