Sign in to follow this  
iFUnk

VIP 7 500 euro?

iFUnk    1

I m new here and plan on playing but when i see that ncsoft is asking 40 000 ncoins or 500 euro to reach vip lvl 7 and to maintain it 10 000 ncoins that is around 120 euro thats mad? is it really that way are they really asking 500 euro to have lvl 7 vip?

• Like 1

iAndouille    63
Posted (edited)

yes you need 500+ euro, don't mind to buy that much ,  servers are dead, better play on live servers

Edited by iAndouille

AguaMineral    31

Being vip 7 is the least of your problems. note the topic "fix server!" and you'll start to understand how L2 is doing today.

coveiro    5
3 hours ago, iFUnk said:

I m new here and plan on playing but when i see that ncsoft is asking 40 000 ncoins or 500 euro to reach vip lvl 7 and to maintain it 10 000 ncoins that is around 120 euro thats mad? is it really that way are they really asking 500 euro to have lvl 7 vip?

Do not come to play here, follow the topic fix the server, if they fix it, I recommend, otherwise, do like me and my clan, I was playing other games.

Karesz    22

VIP are for the rich, with diligence, tactics, and luck you can take them down according to famous Korean mmorpg webnovels like 'Overgeared' or "The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor". :)