Forums

Evi & Feoh overpower?

Via

Been wondering whether this 2 class is too overpower.

I got an ELF Archer (Level 106) with +14 Bloody Bow and full +10 Armor, with pretty good jewel.

I just dun understand why Evi or Feoh with AVERAGE GEAR (+8/+9 Weapon) can kill faster than me (Most of my skill are +10 to +15).

Evi and Feoh got better PVE skill?

Thinking of re-rolling, but getting a toon to Lvl 105 take a really long time.... 

Edited by Via

Quite honestly eviscerators do not need any nerf, it was fine but it is going to be nerfed anyway.
The 5x damage with steel mind replaced with a 30% hit to hp with a certain chance and i fear it is going to really make it yet another sucky class not able to compete vs the AOE feoh/archer dmg...

If anything should be nerfed its feoh's and archers because when i run through zones you see feoh feoh feoh feoh archer archer archer archer archer and then... more feoh feoh feoh archer archer...

Rename the game to FeohArcherAge II please...

• Thanks 1

Nerf? I've read that it's gonna get a BOOST instead.

Feoh is really extremely strong esp the Mystic Muse (Light Elf). You can't even move against them when PVP.

Edited by Via

Hi Via . I think you are doing something wrong . Firstly don't compare EVI ( Single Target ) with Yull and FEOH ( AOE ) . It makes sense that Evi will kill a single target faster than an AOE DD. 

I have all chars 105 ( Evi ( +13 Bloody ) , Yull ( Kelbim )   and Feoh  ( +14 Bloody ) . I can assure you that Yull is best for AOE, cause of Multiple Arrow. If you run on Prestige this skill gathers mobs non stop and Yulls are by far the best for XP . Even my Yull with the Terrible KElbim bow was making same Power level with Feoh  ( more items  + Better weapon) . 

Not sure why you believe that your Yull doens't do damage. Do you compare vs people who run Bloody Runes? Is your Set up for PVE? ( Attributes etc? ) 

For pvp Feohs might seems unbeatable cause of Mana Barrier. But I can assure you , you can 2 shot every Feoh at your lvl and your gear if the don't have Mana Barrier on. 

If you are in Naia , we can do some tests for your damage  ( pm me ) 

PS : Archer is by Far the best AOE and PVP char at the moment in game. ( Look all the Top Players - 80% Archers ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Via said:

I got an ELF Archer (Level 106) with +14 Bloody Bow and full +10 Armor, with pretty good jewel.

I just dun understand why Evi or Feoh with AVERAGE GEAR (+8/+9 Weapon) can kill faster than me (Most of my skill are +10 to +15).

Thinking of re-rolling, but getting a toon to Lvl 105 take a really long time.... 

Dude im pretty sure u dont know what u are talking about........in those days im creating mentee for the atlas earring,guess what?they are all yul and in 2 days they hit lvl 105,if u rly wanna reroll let me know how many days u need to make a evi 105 ok?have fun.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tora said:

Dude im pretty sure u dont know what u are talking about........in those days im creating mentee for the atlas earring,guess what?they are all yul and in 2 days they hit lvl 105,if u rly wanna reroll let me know how many days u need to make a evi 105 ok?have fun.

Lvl 1 to Lvl 105 in 2 days? Serious?

How you do it?

3 hours ago, Free2play said:

Hi Via . I think you are doing something wrong . Firstly don't compare EVI ( Single Target ) with Yull and FEOH ( AOE ) . It makes sense that Evi will kill a single target faster than an AOE DD. 

I have all chars 105 ( Evi ( +13 Bloody ) , Yull ( Kelbim )   and Feoh  ( +14 Bloody ) . I can assure you that Yull is best for AOE, cause of Multiple Arrow. If you run on Prestige this skill gathers mobs non stop and Yulls are by far the best for XP . Even my Yull with the Terrible KElbim bow was making same Power level with Feoh  ( more items  + Better weapon) . 

Not sure why you believe that your Yull doens't do damage. Do you compare vs people who run Bloody Runes? Is your Set up for PVE? ( Attributes etc? ) 

For pvp Feohs might seems unbeatable cause of Mana Barrier. But I can assure you , you can 2 shot every Feoh at your lvl and your gear if the don't have Mana Barrier on. 

If you are in Naia , we can do some tests for your damage  ( pm me ) 

PS : Archer is by Far the best AOE and PVP char at the moment in game. ( Look all the Top Players - 80% Archers ) 

Usually I see Feoh roll over Archer.

Actually Evi is a really good PVP as well. Sometime you dun even get to target them, and you are dead.

4 minutes ago, FeohInCH said:

How you do it?

Actually i didn't believe that either, but then i saw a Video in youtube. ok the guy had Tons of Equipment ( lvl 6 Jewels ) and NCcoins ( Recharge Stones for Coal Mines ) . He did 1 -105 in 6 hours... With full b00sts. ( 1200% Bonus XP ) 

I luckily had an old char ( 85 lvl ) with free 200% Runes ( 1 Week ) + XP scrolls. It took me 4 Days to go 85 - 105 ( with pretty low gear , Kelbim Bow , +8 Twilight  ) . I paied absolutely nothing, and i only played manually to enter Coal mines, rest was on macro. 

Coal mines have insane XP. Especially if you are Yull. Some people entered there 105.99  ( Full Boosts / 1350% XP  ) and used also 6 X recharge stones, they exit = > 107+ ... ( 105- 107 ( 35% ) in 6 hours . As people say , you don't need to XP anymore, you can pay for XP :P

Feoh and eviscerators are overpowered compared to yulls? Dude if you say that with the gear you provided us here there  are 3 cases, 1) you have wrong set up on your archer, 2)you are bad player,3) you are dumb it can't be explained otherwise. If we  are talking about a class that needs nerf this one is yul which is by far the most op class right now in game,the closer yul get to end game gear the more redicously op he becomes 2 shotting tanks and 1 shotting everything else with a critical  skill ratio that can reach up to100% which is absurd...

Skills enchanted? Bloody modifications/Runes? It's hard to judge exactly how you're behind on damage by comparing your kill rate to others. As others have said Yul right now is apex class. Feoh a close second.

Comparing your damage to others isn't the best way to judge the class though. There's a lot that person can be doing that you're not.

Edit: he did mention some bloody stuffs and skill enchants in op, guess I glossed over it.

Edited by TheHaggarDagger

I don't find it credible that in an open field an Evi will kill more mobs faster than an equally equipped-for-class archer. Mages might, but eventually you will get to a point where mana becomes an issue for them depending on where you hunt and what you're hunting. Archers in most situations more than hold their own and are always at the top of the pyramid. That's why there are so many of them. 

And this is coming from someone who just switched classes from a 106 stacked Feoh to level a stacked Yul.

Edited by BigBadThumper
  • Like 1

You are doing something wrong on ur archer if  u think feoh are better nowadays

First of all ur archer need full DEX dyes and everything that can boost his DEX to boost skill critical rate, and then also focus on Skill critical dmg (angel ring, dragon ring) bow with skill crit dmg augment and SA, radiant circlet, 

a Feoh is good but the damage equally geared on both character, the archer will be better,  any archer with some gear is very good in pve,  also in endgame its the best claas for pve/pvp

Just fix you'r archer because it is a very good claas

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 7:36 AM, Via said:

Really...? Try to use shots. Archer 2-3 times stronger then feo. And its simple answer why. Archer can do 100% crits. Feo... max 32%. So about what you talking here.

On 17/3/2020 at 3:36 AM, Via said:

Mate, today with these server settings which will last for 3 more weeks I get to level mentees to 105 in 1 week top, my friend who actually spends money in the game and have top gears get his mentees to 105 in 3 days.

If you want some advice on how to level up fast send me a pm and I help you.

23 hours ago, FeohInCH said:

How you do it?

easy actually, of course, depends on how much money u want to put in the game and how OPed are your items.
Let's say you have an OP archer full of nice gears, put all these gears in a lv 1 char, then get it to lv 99 in a couple of hours may be less, then get in ACM and u will hit 101-102 in 1 hour; pay another hour and u will hit 102-103 probably, then go castilla 110, then u can go blazing and leave it auto hunt till next day.

46 minutes ago, Jinsei said:

easy actually, of course, depends on how much money u want to put in the game and how OPed are your items.
Let's say you have an OP archer full of nice gears, put all these gears in a lv 1 char, then get it to lv 99 in a couple of hours may be less, then get in ACM and u will hit 101-102 in 1 hour; pay another hour and u will hit 102-103 probably, then go castilla 110, then u can go blazing and leave it auto hunt till next day.

Agree, it is easy.

A well-kitted archer can get to 105 in a matter of hours, especially if Abandon Camp is almost empty and you can run huge trains to your stacked archer for a couple of hours or so with an out of party tank. I know, because I've done it multiple times a day in order to get my +12 earring. Yes, I had other XP boosts, Dragon buff, helped some, too, I bought AC rechargers and it was during the current boosted vitality period. I levelled 13 characters to 105 over 2-3 days. I'm sure there are even faster ways to do the same. 

If you don't have a stacked archer, the game allows you to have 3 accounts online at the same time. That's two average equipped archers assisting each other (get your macros set up properly) and one puller. All you need is to pick the right time to go to Abandon Camp and you will level relatively fast. No, two average geared archers don't measure up to one stacked archer. But they do XP faster than one archer solo. Just make sure the tank doesn't aggro more than you can handle. Start off in a small corner where crowd control is more manageable and you don't have to worry about archers' Mulitple Arrow spray accidently pulling more mobs than you can kill. As you gain levels you can move more toward center of room and pull more mobs if AC is empty. 

Edited by MalumInSe