Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hime

with core i9-9900k@5GHz (8C16T), RTX 2080   i have only 18-35 FPS :o in blazing swamp!  i have seen very low hw usage at full details ... ( 1st thread CPU around 80-98%, 2nd thread CPU around 20-30%, GPU usage 7-15% only)

I tested decreasing of details with no significant changes. I was surprised the biggest influence to framerate has terrain settings (how far you will see) and NPC limit... around 70 - 90FPS at minimum settings of NPC limit & tarrain range...

but there is still no efffectively used HW...   @Juji @Hime is there any possibility how to improve effectivness of HW usage??? it´s really crazy get to low FPS at one of top HW in  2020 ... :(

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wooferda said:

with core i9-9900k@5GHz (8C16T), RTX 2080   i have only 18-35 FPS :o in blazing swamp!  i have seen very low hw usage at full details ... ( 1st thread CPU around 80-98%, 2nd thread CPU around 20-30%, GPU usage 7-15% only)

I tested decreasing of details with no significant changes. I was surprised the biggest influence to framerate has terrain settings (how far you will see) and NPC limit... around 70 - 90FPS at minimum settings of NPC limit & tarrain range...

but there is still no efffectively used HW...   @Juji @Hime is there any possibility how to improve effectivness of HW usage??? it´s really crazy get to low FPS at one of top HW in  2020 ... :(

I think they are mining bitcoin on our machines, it's not possible, it's been a long time since the update where the ranks entered, and the game has always been poorly optimized, they don't care about that because the ncoin is up to date.

• Haha 1

Awesome how many people complained of lag and they will not spend anymore money and canceled subscriptions. Lag still continues and NCSoft puts out XP event and we all throw all the money at the event. Then we all ask for another event to spend more... hmmmmmmm Seems like brilliant logic on this one. ~NCSoft snickers and says "well lets just add another event. They will buy the stuff. muahahahahaha" Sure lets have a cloak event. ~Scurries off to renew all the things and add NCoin for upcoming cloak event.~

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 8:53 AM, DestinyOfDragon said:

People, why you call it "cloak event"? It's not an event, it's a sale period. This has nothing to do with what an event is. 

In the retail industry big sales promotions are called "events." The term was co-opted over half a century ago and is probably used in other industries to mean something as well. Here it is rather apropos, since you're getting sold something and it is a planned revenue generating campaign for NCSoft.

On 18.3.2020 at 4:32 PM, Wooferda said:

this version of unreal engine don't support multi core cpu. it's just a very old engine at its limit. hope they really port to new engine :/

-For gameplay stuck u cant farm anymore rb/instances/interesting stuff and not silly

-for insane economy, ncoins prices, l2store prices

-for unbelievable lag since 08/2019

-for frustrating delay to update game patches

-for the  not serious work/presence of gm to see gamelife what need

-for god sake that u do some action only 1 day per week, wednesday, and if fail, bb to all see you next week and hope for luck.

All people feel free if u agree to say in this topic to collect this word for this staff completely dont care of players and also are good only to squeezy us like we are their chickens for $$$....

SO LET'S WRITE AND COLLECT:

SHAME!!

• Hime unpinned this topic