Forums

Countdown Timer (12.08.2019 officially start lag)

Ambicija

gXcRnvP.png

will there be any resolutions / fixes implemented during this weeks maintenance or should ppl just log off/wait for the next update and pray something will be fixed then ?

some hints as to what can be done to lower the amount of alts/bots and give other means for players to make adena/gear without forcing them to run 10+ chars, could even lower l2store prices to fight the inflation that is caused by the unbalanced stronghold adena farm for a select few players (99% of which are archers, amazing class balance yo):

•  implement Korea's changes to the timed zones max extra time extension
  •  their fix on the atlas earring which will only require 100K mentee coins per scroll from the npc meaning no longer need 12 alts but 6
  •  remove adena drops from the old regions that ppl use for rmt bot farm aka plunderous plains & land of chaos etc.
  •  clearly communicate which ways of bypassing the current limit of 3 accounts per PC are "legit/allowed" and then actually block/stop the other ways like teamviewer / vmware or heck even a simple windows user change on same pc as right now everyone and their mother can load 12+ accounts just from 1 PC - stop the Fake amount of accounts logged in by addressing this please as nobody believes for a second Chronos really has 3+ thousand active unique players, it's at best half that and you all know it so let's stop with the fake numbers.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Draecke said:

•  clearly communicate which ways of bypassing the current limit of 3 accounts per PC are "legit/allowed" and then actually block/stop the other ways like teamviewer / vmware or heck even a simple windows user change on same pc as right now everyone and their mother can load 12+ accounts just from 1 PC - stop the Fake amount of accounts logged in by addressing this please as nobody believes for a second Chronos really has 3+ thousand active unique players, it's at best half that and you all know it so let's stop with the fake numbers.

I've been in an email conversation with 3 different people over this and gotten 3 different answers. So yes please NCSoft.

1. It is not against the User Agreement to multibox the Lineage II game client. However, it is not something we officially support either, so any issues that arise from multiboxing the client, our Technical Support Team won't be able to assist with. The only concern with multiboxing is if third party software was used or any of the normal playing behavior is automated (Bot). This is a violation of the User Agreement and can lead to the account being closed.

2. Thank you for reporting this incident. We are in the process of investigating these accounts. No action has been taken yet as it can take a few days to gather the necessary evidence but rest assured that we are committed to removing any account breaking the rules from our game.

3. The client allows up to 3 instances (different accounts) on a single computer as long as there are no add-ons, third party apps or programs running in the background that provide unfair advantage over others and/or fully automate gameplay such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks, auto-target hacks, bot programs, etc. as they violate our Terms of Service.

So 1 says its okay, 2 says its bannable, 3 says they have no clue that it could be bypasses. WTF?!?

by the unbalanced stronghold adena farm for a select few players - 99% of which are archers, amazing class balance

Most fun - top area (Isle of soul) - mobs earth attack - so its for... Dark Elf race.. And not important that already 50% acc Dark Elf...

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 10:52 PM, Draecke said:

gXcRnvP.png

will there be any resolutions / fixes implemented during this weeks maintenance or should ppl just log off/wait for the next update and pray something will be fixed then ?

some hints as to what can be done to lower the amount of alts/bots and give other means for players to make adena/gear without forcing them to run 10+ chars, could even lower l2store prices to fight the inflation that is caused by the unbalanced stronghold adena farm for a select few players (99% of which are archers, amazing class balance yo):

•  implement Korea's changes to the timed zones max extra time extension
  •  their fix on the atlas earring which will only require 100K mentee coins per scroll from the npc meaning no longer need 12 alts but 6
  •  remove adena drops from the old regions that ppl use for rmt bot farm aka plunderous plains & land of chaos etc.

friendly reminder to at least implement a few measures to either lower the amount of fake accounts logged or other that will reduce the server lag like turning off the ranking or make it refresh daily - thanks

#everyone wants to play on a lag free server

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

PRtfWbl.png

such disgrace..

there's something not right here that cause of impossible lag at NC Soft server side melee players are forced to change their set ups like augments aka spending 100+bils only to be able to keep playing

NC should offer the option / service to melee class players a free augment change from normal patt crit damage to pskill or skill power and same for the elmore cloak augments or better yet fix the melee attack speed delay issue so we don't have to choose between quit or spend huge amounts or money to make the game playable again..

moving servers to korea environment for like a month for us to test, would be good or clone it, that way korean dev can better see what's really going on - 300+ days of unplayable game seriously now..

really if NC can't fix the melee issue do a system update and change everything that has pcrit damage to pskill crit damage and let us submit service tickets to get all melee build items changed to the upon us forced skill based versions.

I do not think Korea understands the full impact of making melee players obsolete, forcing everything to either reroll to archer or go skill set up route means many many ingame & store items also becomes obsolete.

12 hours ago, Draecke said:

PRtfWbl.png

such disgrace..

there's something not right here that cause of impossible lag at NC Soft server side melee players are forced to change their set ups like augments aka spending 100+bils only to be able to keep playing

NC should offer the option / service to melee class players a free augment change from normal patt crit damage to pskill or skill power and same for the elmore cloak augments or better yet fix the melee attack speed delay issue so we don't have to choose between quit or spend huge amounts or money to make the game playable again..

moving servers to korea environment for like a month for us to test, would be good or clone it, that way korean dev can better see what's really going on - 300+ days of unplayable game seriously now..

really if NC can't fix the melee issue do a system update and change everything that has pcrit damage to pskill crit damage and let us submit service tickets to get all melee build items changed to the upon us forced skill based versions.

I do not think Korea understands the full impact of making melee players obsolete, forcing everything to either reroll to archer or go skill set up route means many many ingame & store items also becomes obsolete.

Daydreaming?

On 3/24/2020 at 12:14 AM, ShrodingersCat said:

I've been in an email conversation with 3 different people over this and gotten 3 different answers. So yes please NCSoft.

1. It is not against the User Agreement to multibox the Lineage II game client. However, it is not something we officially support either, so any issues that arise from multiboxing the client, our Technical Support Team won't be able to assist with. The only concern with multiboxing is if third party software was used or any of the normal playing behavior is automated (Bot). This is a violation of the User Agreement and can lead to the account being closed.

2. Thank you for reporting this incident. We are in the process of investigating these accounts. No action has been taken yet as it can take a few days to gather the necessary evidence but rest assured that we are committed to removing any account breaking the rules from our game.

3. The client allows up to 3 instances (different accounts) on a single computer as long as there are no add-ons, third party apps or programs running in the background that provide unfair advantage over others and/or fully automate gameplay such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks, auto-target hacks, bot programs, etc. as they violate our Terms of Service.

So 1 says its okay, 2 says its bannable, 3 says they have no clue that it could be bypasses. WTF?!?

I've gotten the exact same replies word for word. Support is basically a bunch of copypastas these days.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:04 PM, Arscher said:

i am not sure if its sad or funny....

I've kind of lost my sense of humor about this, particular since I've found out that the RU servers which are more heavy then ours with daily queues of 500+ do not have any melee lag issues at all so it's really just NCWest..

been watching live twitch streams of Tyr's & daggers playing on RU and it's smooth & flawless.. same with Korean streams..

LF server transfer to Korean Leona Server! or just move Chronos & Naia to the Korean datacenter, stop being cheap and get some real fixes done or does NC really prefer everyone that's not an archer/mage to move to EU/RU servers ???

• Like 1

Korean servers require Korean Social Security Number before you can login so my point was more that Korea could open up a Foreigner server without such restriction or just plainly move Chronos & Naia there - this can be done quite easily and has been done in the past as the old Teon / Luna / Franz servers used to be physically located in Germany

regardless on how they choose to fix the issue fact remains that if no fix is forth coming majority of ppl impacted by it will just trade in NCWest lagfest for the cheaper / better service and zero lag EU/RU servers - I already made 2 chars there myself cause I'm done waiting, if you have a decent PC u can run NCWest clients next to theirs without any issue.

the choices are simple: either NCWest returns the game to playable for all or they will loose players like me permanently, ultimately we decide ourselves where we spend our money.

let's be honest here we've waited over 300 days for a fix, enough is enough.

Edited by Draecke
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 8:10 AM, Draecke said:

Korean servers require Korean Social Security Number before you can login so my point was more that Korea could open up a Foreigner server without such restriction or just plainly move Chronos & Naia there - this can be done quite easily and has been done in the past as the old Teon / Luna / Franz servers used to be physically located in Germany

regardless on how they choose to fix the issue fact remains that if no fix is forth coming majority of ppl impacted by it will just trade in NCWest lagfest for the cheaper / better service and zero lag EU/RU servers - I already made 2 chars there myself cause I'm done waiting, if you have a decent PC u can run NCWest clients next to theirs without any issue.

the choices are simple: either NCWest returns the game to playable for all or they will loose players like me permanently, ultimately we decide ourselves where we spend our money.

let's be honest here we've waited over 300 days for a fix, enough is enough.

Draecke,

I've literally said it 1000 times.. they don't care about us.  They say "Oh hey lets charge these prices 25-50% more than last time if they pay it will be new trend" and we need the items so we pay it and it just goes up and up and up.  While other regions don't have to pay for the items they are still in game to get we are the only region that has to pay.  We are the ONLY region going on 300+ days with lag while other regions are less than 60 days with lag according to @Juji but they haven't fixed it for us and give us no compensation for it while lag continues to happen.  Mixa point on jewl boxes was "Korea has the cost of elcyum now" ya but how long did they NOT have the cost where you didn't spend real life money on them while we had to wait for paid event and couldn't buy them in game like korea 1- 2 yrs!!!!  There is a person in game that keeps shouting "Thnx for buying more NCoin" as long as we pay the insane prices they want they don't care.  But no one will stop buying ncoin long enough to "strike" and show them we won't be taken advantage anymore.

I've played this game on/off since closed beta, while on active duty military.  Now I'm living off 80% service connection which is $1,657 a month and don't have a job due to medical issues.  I can't afford to put money into the game, I expect a F2P game they advertise and have in Korea.  I do what I can in game but very limited because NCWest takes every money maker away so you have to spend Real Life Money on.  So I don't have much fun anymore, i endlessly macro to level I rerolled from my Evis that I loved playing because with melee lag I spent more time dead than alive.  So.. NC Soft is killing my fun in this game because they make NCWest P2W and take all F2P aspects out of the game.

here's a novel suggestion to deal with the melee delay server performance issue, open a 3rd server and let us transfer there as apparently it's an NCWest region special to have only no lag when player base is below 2K

give it an event that makes it super easy to create lvl11/12 clans and voila problem solved

edit: also restrict the amount of new chars one can create on the new server so rmt bots can't mess it up as they do on Chronos & Naia, if needed make it transfer creation only so through l2store aka charge 2k NCoin per new char

On 6/13/2020 at 10:07 AM, Draecke said:

here's a novel suggestion to deal with the melee delay server performance issue, open a 3rd server and let us transfer there as apparently it's an NCWest region special to have only no lag when player base is below 2K

give it an event that makes it super easy to create lvl11/12 clans and voila problem solved

edit: also restrict the amount of new chars one can create on the new server so rmt bots can't mess it up as they do on Chronos & Naia, if needed make it transfer creation only so through l2store aka charge 2k NCoin per new char

forgot to tag the actual audience @Juji

@Hime @Juji still on going issue with no actual updates from NCWest for a while now, not even feed back on potential other work arounds - start think out of the box, ask EU/RU team for help or spin up a 3rd server like my suggestion above.. get creative & bring us results!

Thx!

Edited by Draecke
  • Like 1