Forums

Countdown Timer (12.08.2019 officially start lag)

Ambicija

11 hours ago, Juji said:

We are working with multiple teams on a few different solutions now to address the latency delay issue that we hope to resolve by early next month.

Give use more info . Where the lag problem is coming from , why took you so long , who are the teams you are working with , what are the possible solutions to fix it . 

14 hours ago, Juji said:

We are working with multiple teams on a few different solutions now to address the latency delay issue that we hope to resolve by early next month.

Keep the 1 year anniversary, put there a cash shop event so people can gamble with 0 rates and transfer to EU. 

14 hours ago, Juji said:

Lemme go tell my customers I'll have their parts done early next month, see if THEY send me more work. 

• 2 weeks later...

6APdym7.png

NCWest has been borked for almost 11 months now, it's mind boggling..

how does Korea explains that RU servers are having fine server performance even with queues and NCWest not ?
I play Chronos server through BattlePing EU -> Texas and because of that routing my connection to Core goes EU -> Texas -> Core with same Tyr class / macro etc and Core moves flawlessly even though the real latency ping is huge (yes I play both atm, you can have 3 NCWest clients up and many EU/RU ones as long as your PC can handle it).

Please tell Korea or NCWest test department to make an melee account on EU/RU server and have both screens up next to each other

you will see the huge difference in smoothness of game play and reaction / movement

Edited by Draecke

21 hours ago, Draecke said:

6APdym7.png

NCWest has been borked for almost 11 months now, it's mind boggling..

how does Korea explains that RU servers are having fine server performance even with queues and NCWest not ?
I play Chronos server through BattlePing EU -> Texas and because of that routing my connection to Core goes EU -> Texas -> Core with same Tyr class / macro etc and Core moves flawlessly even though the real latency ping is huge (yes I play both atm, you can have 3 NCWest clients up and many EU/RU ones as long as your PC can handle it).

Please tell Korea or NCWest test department to make an melee account on EU/RU server and have both screens up next to each other

you will see the huge difference in smoothness of game play and reaction / movement

It’s part of the game you better get used of it . 

5 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

It’s part of the game you better get used of it . 

only on NCWest, all other Regions are fine and are more then happy to take over the ppl that get tired of on going failure

ain't it tragic when ppl from USA have better game experience & cheaper items with better service on EU server then their own Regions servers eh..

it's easy to bash or remain ignorant, make an account at EU/RU which is equally free and see for yourself the difference in game server performance - don't try to troll by saying EU has less ppl as RU has way more then Chronos and has same stable performance even when queues are up.

17 hours ago, Draecke said:

only on NCWest, all other Regions are fine and are more then happy to take over the ppl that get tired of on going failure

ain't it tragic when ppl from USA have better game experience & cheaper items with better service on EU server then their own Regions servers eh..

it's easy to bash or remain ignorant, make an account at EU/RU which is equally free and see for yourself the difference in game server performance - don't try to troll by saying EU has less ppl as RU has way more then Chronos and has same stable performance even when queues are up.

When the server comes up there is no lag . By the time bots log in lag starts to pop up . @juji what about solving lag problem ? 

Edited by HandsVSkills

• 2 weeks later...

nKsfRxD.png

less then 1 Month to go till melee lag is official 1 year here, NC Soft shame on you!

근접 지연이 공식 1 년이 될 때까지 1 개월 미만, NCSoft 수치심!

@Juji that better be one heck of a compensation package like free levels or +30 R110 weapon of our choice for all Melee players

Edited by Draecke

Where'd my post go? You didn't like my idea or opinion so you remove it, proving our support is being outsourced to other country.  This may be why Korea is NOT learning about how bad the situation is here, employees aren't allowed to freely talk.  I gave them ideas to double the revenue and they block it.  I've worked in business the last 25 years, I can see exactly what happening here.  If revenue doubles, the question arises, "why didn't you do that last year?"  As an employee, that is not a good question to be asked, better to hide it and have a job 1 year longer.

• Like 1

lmao, RUDE, ok, you couldn't edit the part out you found "rude?"  I find it rude this company doesn't give a damn about it's customers that are keeping this server open.  I find your comment rude towards me, plz remove that 1 now, eye 4 an eye.

• Like 1

NC soft West is "renting" the license from Korea. They make money on the store, Korea gets money from the lease. Korea isn't fixing anything because they aren't getting anything for fixing it and NC Soft west refuses to upgrade their servers (which is the real problem). If this is the new normal, the fix is REALLY easy, boost melee damage significantly to make up for the slow attack speed.  

10 hours ago, MrE said:

NC soft West is "renting" the license from Korea. They make money on the store, Korea gets money from the lease. Korea isn't fixing anything because they aren't getting anything for fixing it and NC Soft west refuses to upgrade their servers (which is the real problem). If this is the new normal, the fix is REALLY easy, boost melee damage significantly to make up for the slow attack speed.  

hmmm, close, how about raise the cap on their atk speed?

20 hours ago, EmperorLeto said:

Hey Degus,

Let me assure you we did not hide your posting because of your flawless financial deduction. We do however encourage you to refrain from being rude on the forums. ;)

-Leto

Community thinks that  what degus sayed  is the Truth and telling the truth is not rude . We think that if you would care for us you would have fixed the lag issue . 

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/25/2020 at 1:00 PM, IDaenerysI said:

After last Wednesday's update, I realized that my character's atack has the delay problem again, I'm an eviscerator and I believe that all classes that hit melee are suffering from it. Please NCsoft fix it right away!

just putting the post where it belongs and yeah not fixed at all :(

On 6/18/2020 at 9:26 PM, Juji said:

You didn't give compansation for whole server for lags, dc etc. yet and no communication about it.

What about malee lag compansation? You should give minimum double, triple compensation for malee chars, because normal server issues (for 7-8 months) + malee lag issue 1yr+.

Honestly, I don't give a .... about compensation. NCsoft should consider the players and SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. Countless random dc, lag and melee attack problems. Dude, if you can't fix this, look for someone who can. This baby named "lag" is going to be a year old now, you will be forced to do an event called "Lag's birthday".

• 1 month later...