Problems with Dwarven Race

Not trying to make a long post here but, there are certain issues from other angles that have affected the Tyrr Maestro indirectly. R-crystals right now are overpriced from their usual close to vendor price of 13-14k (NPC 12.5k?) Weapons are asked for the price of 230m and up (usually) on normal apocalypse they don't yield enough crystals. The only maestro that can benefit from R-Crystal farming is ones that are given equips (weaps armors to crush) from EPICS. So your average Tyrr Maestro to benefit from MSSR crafting actually loses practically. Don't worry about the math already witnessed it 1st hand... The other problem is YOU CAN BUY MSSR FROM NCoin!!!! So you have completely shat on this Mysterious Soulshot R crafting to make money on dwarves.

Spoilers: Nothing good spoiling that I can see for god knows how long... It's terrible, you should offer them a free class change or something anyone with Othell Fortune Seeker.

Thanks for attending my TED talk. :)

EDIT: And IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH OUR REQUESTS FOR FIXING THIS DISASTER WE WILL BE FORCED (AS A RACE) TO RISE UP AND GO PERMA RED ON PLAYERS TO GET REVENGE!

Edited by Derpomatic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Derpomatic said:

EDIT: And IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH OUR REQUESTS FOR FIXING THIS DISASTER WE WILL BE FORCED (AS A RACE) TO RISE UP AND GO PERMA RED ON PLAYERS TO GET REVENGE!

That's the second problem with dwarf race, cant even get red on others races as they are useless in pvp (maestro and FS)

• Haha 1

Unfortunately, ncsoft hates crafting and the Dwarven classes in general. Live, classic, both classes are sheiks of what they were. 

I'll also 2nd the fact that dwarves can't pk anyone ? 

Spoiling is basically a waste of time at the moment.

However, the Dwarven race is best for healers from the racial passive. 

From a candle a mighty conflagration? Doubtful. You might PK the macro runners, but anyone near their keyboards will just smoke you in seconds. Ten or ten thousand, same result.

The problem with dwarves is that the writing was on the wall the minute NCSoft decided to opt for the microtransaction model. Players now get most of their wealth and items through promotions. Combine that with de-emphasis on crafting and poor maestros were thrown out into the streets en masse. I hear several have joined brothels and work as exploited victims in the underground economy. 

• Haha 1

As you can see R-SS normal price now 184a each, R-crystals 30k each... Part of the problem is the disappearing crystals when every time a player makes a powerful enhancement to their items, or has to make an exchange. So they are disappearing fast, soon you won't even be able to find any even if priced at over 30k mark my words. So basically the economy is collapsing literally from the crystal up. So keep thinking you idiots know more than me.

Long time in game exist approx just earth mobs. Its mean for Dark elf's. Even "paulyna", "exalted" and etc weapon its just wind and holy. No option to change.

Dwarfs not exist for developers :) Many years ago they crate races, but after last 2 updates they forgot delete all except Dark Elf :)

Request closed.

I