Forums

Feoh gear

donatelloxx

1 hour ago, Free2play said:

Hi there Donatello. In order to help you , you have to define how much money you are willing to spend . Also your level and what you are actually trying to achieve. pve or pvp ? 

Im 105 with dual 102.I want tips about pve gear.I want to solo areas like storm isle,primeval with ease.I dont want to be top player ,that costs.Now about money i only spent 15$ for the prestige pack.I can spend money for prestige and rare accesory monthly but i want to avoid that.I dont mind if it takes time to acquire items.

Hi again, well i will be honest with you. Trying to farm in game even to equip one char will take you 10 years and this is not a joke. The game now starts @ 105, but even so you need gear to farm in any decent place. For example my Feoh ( 107 lvl ) can barely farm effectively in Storm Isle ( 40K / hour ) . That is with generally low gear ( +10 Bloody Robe , +14 Bloody Weapon , Bless Valakas , Abudance lvl 1, lvl 5 Forgoten Skills, lvl 4 jewels etch ), even so this gear is around 200B, and still very hard to solo effectively. ( For example a Good geared Feoh can farm 200KK/hour , but this means Gear worth around 800-1000B . 

IF you want to be casual player, you can start with either a +12 pve weapon, or a Enchanced shadow Retri, Normal Valakas or Istina Wizard, QA soul and Baium soul, Orfen soul and Antharas . What ever you add in your player try to increase your Magic Critical damage, that is the key in Feohs. 

PS : Prestige is decent boost . even in AFK you can gather around 150KK/ Day in Hellbound. 

6 minutes ago, Free2play said:

Hi again, well i will be honest with you. Trying to farm in game even to equip one char will take you 10 years and this is not a joke. The game now starts @ 105, but even so you need gear to farm in any decent place. For example my Feoh ( 107 lvl ) can barely farm effectively in Storm Isle ( 40K / hour ) . That is with generally low gear ( +10 Bloody Robe , +14 Bloody Weapon , Bless Valakas , Abudance lvl 1, lvl 5 Forgoten Skills, lvl 4 jewels etch ), even so this gear is around 200B, and still very hard to solo effectively. ( For example a Good geared Feoh can farm 200KK/hour , but this means Gear worth around 800-1000B . 

IF you want to be casual player, you can start with either a +12 pve weapon, or a Enchanced shadow Retri, Normal Valakas or Istina Wizard, QA soul and Baium soul, Orfen soul and Antharas . What ever you add in your player try to increase your Magic Critical damage, that is the key in Feohs. 

PS : Prestige is decent boost . even in AFK you can gather around 150KK/ Day in Hellbound. 

Hi,thanks man.I appreciate your help.I want to play casual so i'll follow your tips. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like also to ask some advices.

I am 106lvl soon 107.I have got only weapon ,venir lvl 13 ,istina neck and creation ring.

I am focusing to buying dyes +5int ,abundance Hunter so some m attack boost. Any other suggestions ?

Also I would like to ask what is better the circlet +5 with +5 int that you got from the game or one hair accessory with +3 int +10% m attack?