Weapon Appearance

Nastyyy

Hello there!

@Juji@Hime Can you please tell us when we will be able (if we will be able) to put appearances on our weapons again ?. Since there are a lot of weapons with appearance, it is just not justified to let the others (new and even old players) to not have appearance on their weapon. Since the armor appearances are still there we demand same for our weapons.

Best regards!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nastyyy said:

Hello there!

@Juji@Hime Can you please tell us when we will be able (if we will be able) to put appearances on our weapons again ?. Since there are a lot of weapons with appearance, it is just not justified to let the others (new and even old players) to not have appearance on their weapon. Since the armor appearances are still there we demand same for our weapons.

Best regards!

+1, once the server performance is fixed and I decide to play again this is one of the things I would like to see return to the game - thx!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MalumInSe said:

Agree, please bring back weapon modify scrolls. There are so many other things that they can perma delete from the database. 

Totally agree with you on that side, Thanks for comment!

On 3/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, Nastyyy said:

Hello there!

Best regards!

+1, no reason to do not have those modify scrolls.
One solution is to put tems in L2Store for 1 adena...

What you say @Juji ?

• Like 4

On 3/26/2020 at 10:31 AM, TheThrax said:

+1, no reason to do not have those modify scrolls.
One solution is to put tems in L2Store for 1 adena...

What you say @Juji ?

1 NCoin or eaven More NCoins doesn't matter, who will want appearance will buy it and apply. I would gladly purchase them eaven with NCoins.

23 hours ago, Nastyyy said:

Still waiting for a replay from you guys :)

10 days since the first post,still waiting @Juji, @Hime

Wonder how much i still have to wait  for a replay, or to introduce scroll modify weapon in l2 shop as it is for armor/hair accessory O.o

On 3/30/2020 at 2:17 PM, Nastyyy said:

10 days since the first post,still waiting @Juji, @Hime

Wonder how much i still have to wait  for a replay, or to introduce scroll modify weapon in l2 shop as it is for armor/hair accessory O.o

Told ya, they cant handle multiple things at same time :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

You want too much. Hard to exp your bots with the paulina's? I hate r.libra time. Bots are everywhere. 

I want to put appearance on my bow :) not needed RL, there are special scrolls, just need to put them in shop lol

3 hours ago, Nastyyy said:

I want to put appearance on my bow :) not needed RL, there are special scrolls, just need to put them in shop lol

Sorry, my bad. I am just missed with a topic xD

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Like 1

@Juji You said the weapon appearence was being removed because it effected a future update... update is soon, and no mention in it about new apperances, wpn augments, or anything else that would effect them...

Explain if not this patch, why are you removing game features a year in advance? if not longer...

Thanks

• Like 1

That's an awesome customer service :> best so far i ever meet. Come on guys what is this, is hard for you to answer to a topic that a lot of players are waiting an answer?

I can't believe my eyes what i see, started on 20 March, still no answer from L2 Staff until now. This forum is useless, you came here invest your time and no one from staff disturb his lazy ass to replay on a question. I know there are 314254433456 questions and few people on staff, but bleep it, it is soon a month. You should take a look and understand why the population of the game is so low (we don't count in mentee's and bots), because there are other games with awesome customer service. At least say yes/no , it is still an answer.

Thanks and regards,

• L2 Team
On 3/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, Nastyyy said:

Hello there!

Best regards!

From Winter of War patch notes:

All weapon appearance related items will be removed on 2/19 due to a technical issue in a future content update with these items. Modified appearances on weapons will remain intact.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Juji said:

From Winter of War patch notes:

All weapon appearance related items will be removed on 2/19 due to a technical issue in a future content update with these items. Modified appearances on weapons will remain intact.

Hello Juji, i know already that topic, i asked when we will be able again to have those scroll so we can change appearances for weapons again ? For example i do not have appearance on my weapon and i want one. When i will be able to put it ?

• Like 5