Nastyyy

Weapon Appearance

Draecke    455
9 hours ago, Nastyyy said:

Hello Juji, i know already that topic, i asked when we will be able again to have those scroll so we can change appearances for weapons again ? For example i do not have appearance on my weapon and i want one. When i will be able to put it ?

This, as explained a long time ago to you Juji this is something of which there will always be a demand for and removing / limiting the ability to customize a chars appearance is just a no no for online games.. heck for most online games that's how their business model is build around..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hyperlite    34
32 minutes ago, Draecke said:

This, as explained a long time ago to you Juji this is something of which there will always be a demand for and removing / limiting the ability to customize a chars appearance is just a no no for online games.. heck for most online games that's how their business model is build around..

exactly

not to mention that armor and accessory appearance items still exist.  they just ninja removed the blessed wep app items the same time they announced that they would be removed, hence preventing anyone from using a scroll and saving their appearance item thats impossible to get in game anymore.

• Thanks 1

Mystikal    62
14 hours ago, Juji said:

From Winter of War patch notes:

All weapon appearance related items will be removed on 2/19 due to a technical issue in a future content update with these items. Modified appearances on weapons will remain intact.

I know you don't have to explain in greater detail what that technical issue is, but I am curious to know why it doesn't affect existing weapons that already have appearance modifications. Also, when are we getting that future content update again? If not happening for another couple of months, you could have removed the weapon modify scrolls third week of April with other stuff, couldn't you?

Nastyyy    15

+1 bring them back on maintenance and remove them with attendance event . Woul be a nice easter gift!

Sharlanna    78

All NCwest knows how to do is take away the few nice things we had left in this game; i.e., blessed weapon appearance scrolls. What's next? Blessed armor app scrolls?

Nastyyy    15

Blessed, normal scrolls just put them back in shop for 3 weeks! Is not such a big request. And yeah soon we might lose the armor appearance scrolls also..

Nastyyy    15

Just put back weapon appearance scrolls and remove them before update, is not a big deal, if we have lag,we have less mobs and long list at least to have appearances on weapons (those who don have) 

Our dev team requested for us to remove all weapon appearance items as quickly as possible from the game after a major technical issue was found. I will follow up with them to see if there was a bigger picture regarding the removal of the weapon appearance items.

Juji's answer :) hope we hear more about it as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1

Sharlanna    78
4 hours ago, Nastyyy said:

@Juji Any news regarding appearance ?

+1 When are we getting Blessed Modify Weapon Scrolls back??!