Weapon Appearance

Nastyyy

All we can do is keep asking.

It doesn't make sense that weapons which are already modified weren't reverted back to their original skins and won't be changed back for the new update either. And armor modification doesn't affect anything. Isn't that the same code and process??? So what makes those items special that they don't cause issues, but new weapon modification impossible?

I really am starting to think that is has to do with the Restoration policy. You say you can track them even after modifications, but I wonder if maybe the effort to track them is so difficult and/or time consuming that you'd rather not bother and prefer to simply remove the weapon modify feature altogether. Not trying to spread misinformation or start rumors, but we'd appreciate concrete answers.

Or maybe just tell us that R115 weapons are being designed now that are 1000x much more attractive than the R110. Give us some good news. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 1:12 PM, Mystikal said:

All we can do is keep asking.

It doesn't make sense that weapons which are already modified weren't reverted back to their original skins and won't be changed back for the new update either. And armor modification doesn't affect anything. Isn't that the same code and process??? So what makes those items special that they don't cause issues, but new weapon modification impossible?

I really am starting to think that is has to do with the Restoration policy. You say you can track them even after modifications, but I wonder if maybe the effort to track them is so difficult and/or time consuming that you'd rather not bother and prefer to simply remove the weapon modify feature altogether. Not trying to spread misinformation or start rumors, but we'd appreciate concrete answers.

Or maybe just tell us that R115 weapons are being designed now that are 1000x much more attractive than the R110. Give us some good news. 

I don't care what their reasoning is but you'd think @Juji would give us an answer!! Every update this game gets worse. So sad. Give us back a way TO CHANGE OUR WEAPONS APPEARANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...