Weapon Appearance

Nastyyy

9 hours ago, Nastyyy said:

Hello Juji, i know already that topic, i asked when we will be able again to have those scroll so we can change appearances for weapons again ? For example i do not have appearance on my weapon and i want one. When i will be able to put it ?

This, as explained a long time ago to you Juji this is something of which there will always be a demand for and removing / limiting the ability to customize a chars appearance is just a no no for online games.. heck for most online games that's how their business model is build around..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Draecke said:

This, as explained a long time ago to you Juji this is something of which there will always be a demand for and removing / limiting the ability to customize a chars appearance is just a no no for online games.. heck for most online games that's how their business model is build around..

exactly

not to mention that armor and accessory appearance items still exist.  they just ninja removed the blessed wep app items the same time they announced that they would be removed, hence preventing anyone from using a scroll and saving their appearance item thats impossible to get in game anymore.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Juji said:

From Winter of War patch notes:

All weapon appearance related items will be removed on 2/19 due to a technical issue in a future content update with these items. Modified appearances on weapons will remain intact.

I know you don't have to explain in greater detail what that technical issue is, but I am curious to know why it doesn't affect existing weapons that already have appearance modifications. Also, when are we getting that future content update again? If not happening for another couple of months, you could have removed the weapon modify scrolls third week of April with other stuff, couldn't you?

Just put back weapon appearance scrolls and remove them before update, is not a big deal, if we have lag,we have less mobs and long list at least to have appearances on weapons (those who don have) 

Our dev team requested for us to remove all weapon appearance items as quickly as possible from the game after a major technical issue was found. I will follow up with them to see if there was a bigger picture regarding the removal of the weapon appearance items.

Juji's answer :) hope we hear more about it as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
it would be really nice if we can get bless weapon modify scrolls for next red libra event so when ppl change weapons they can redo / get back / put up their favorite appearance
R110 weapons are ugly for real

do a poll and u will see there's very high demand for this on our servers
  • Like 1

@Hime @Juji I'd be happy just getting Red Libra at this point. Not late summer, or end of year, but like, this week! Roll it out on Wednesday. But yeah, short of that, what is the hold up on the Weapon Modify scrolls? We never got an answer as to why it can't work now. I still see some weapons that have their modified skins in place, so it can't be as bad as Devs are saying. What gives?

4 hours ago, D3vilBuffer said:

This is a 5+ month old topic, you should know by now they don't know, they don't care, and they won't answer you!

And we will keep posting and asking. Don't read the thread I guess if it isn't important to you. 

But thanks for the free bump :)

Edited by Hyperlite
  • Like 1

If I could vote a thousand times for that to happen. The appearances not only of the set but of the weapon are also part of the game's history, bringing nostalgia to the old players. Unfortunately I believe that this will not return, NCSoft has shown itself to be a company that doesn't really care about players.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LittleZ said:

If I could vote a thousand times for that to happen. The appearances not only of the set but of the weapon are also part of the game's history, bringing nostalgia to the old players. Unfortunately I believe that this will not return, NCSoft has shown itself to be a company that doesn't really care about players.

They remove anything that has to do with nostalgia and I hate it! I want to change my weapon's appearance and have so many old S80 weapons but they're now worthless to use for apps. I sure as hell don't wanna lose them!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just don't know why we can modify our armor appearace and we can't modify our weapons. It is a sad thing to observe that devteam  does not care about L2 community. I understand that there is no interess for free stuffs, ok i am willing to pay it! Put that damn scroll in L2Store, if u can't just give us the possibility to send ticket and be helped with it. Such a  SHAME, a company which does not care about a simple small request, you really can't help your community to have some fun???. Most of us want that appearances for nostalgia of old times, or we just simply dont like the new ones. Why we are forced to play with them and not be able to modify??

• Like 2

On 6/7/2020 at 3:12 PM, Draecke said:
it would be really nice if we can get bless weapon modify scrolls for next red libra event so when ppl change weapons they can redo / get back / put up their favorite appearance
R110 weapons are ugly for real

do a poll and u will see there's very high demand for this on our servers

Come on, Draecke, you're slacking. You're supposed to bug the GMs for this once every hour on the hour until we get our demands met. xD

7 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Come on, Draecke, you're slacking. You're supposed to bug the GMs for this once every hour on the hour until we get our demands met. xD

he posted on 4r4m discord that he got banned from posting on this forum till end August so you will have to take over for him!

On 7/25/2020 at 7:38 AM, FireWire said:

he posted on 4r4m discord that he got banned from posting on this forum till end August so you will have to take over for him!

Geez, didn't know that. Ok, mission accepted.

@Juji @Hime @PhoenixMitra Can we please get an update on weapon appearance modification? When can we expect the coding conflicts to be resolved and modify functionality returned to the game?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Juji @Hime Are we ever going to here back from you guys as to why these are STILL not available in the L2store? I've got quite a few S80 weapons and would love to change the appearance on my weapon. I seem to recall @Juji saying it was due to an upcoming update and that was at least 8 or so months ago. Can we get some answers please? Thanks.

• Like 1