SERVER LAG ?

Kale

Anyone have LAG ? or is my internet co-vid 19 company?

since yesterday, i have terrible LAG, before that, i never had to much lag, a little in the melee attacks but nothing more.. since yesterday, i can t play almost.

TY

if you would have used some seconds to read >1< sticky topic you would know that server is lagging for all ppl.

stop opening these topic over and over again. it's same with elevator :S it won't come faster when you push the button faster...

1 hour ago, Harperz said:

if you would have used some seconds to read >1< sticky topic you would know that server is lagging for all ppl.

stop opening these topic over and over again. it's same with elevator :S it won't come faster when you push the button faster...

I never had LAG, i posted it in my message, sometimes, a little in the melee attacks i said, if you would have some seconds to read the two lines that i ve wrote you wouldn t had said such stupid thing about the elevator that doesn t help it all and anyoune.

TY for nothing kid

..and another thing kid, the POSTs with the SERVER LAG tittles would be repeat until the SERVER LAGs fix ones and for all.. until that... try to help with something if you think to push the submit reply button like an bleep

17 hours ago, Kale said:

..and another thing kid, the POSTs with the SERVER LAG tittles would be repeat until the SERVER LAGs fix ones and for all.. until that... try to help with something if you think to push the submit reply button like an bleep

very cute... you asked a question that did not need a post since it's answered in other posts, even in sticky posts by hime :D. i gave you a honest answer and i am a kid? go on with your caps lock posting if you feel that special

Edited by Harperz