Tips for Farming Adena as a New Player?

I'm currently a Level 34 Elven Scout and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction for farming Adena as a new player?

I tried looking up guides and Fishing was mentioned but I can't even sell items for Adena lol.

I also have some Silver Coins (VIP3)  but not sure what Materials I should be buying to sell to other players if possible.

Sorry I'm a complete Newbie here to L2

Edited by test126989

Should get at least a buffer/healer to follow your scout around.

Buy the starter pack and grind up. If you want to blow more money the high grade starter pack's "hero's weapon exchange ticket - Lv. 54 x2" is two tickets for 15 day weapons that are top b +10 with no rune ability. So that gives you 30 days with a +10 B weapon. With good weapons you can push levels faster. Cruma is decent adena for the level but difficult for a solo scout, lots of bots and Pks galore. So you really just want to get into your 60s asap for dat adena grind.

The materials you buy depends on your server and time/day basically. It's ever fluctuating and keeping an eye on the market will allow you to see that.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

8 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Should get at least a buffer/healer to follow your scout around.

Buy the starter pack and grind up. If you want to blow more money the high grade starter pack's "hero's weapon exchange ticket - Lv. 54 x2" is two tickets for 15 day weapons that are top b +10 with no rune ability. So that gives you 30 days with a +10 B weapon. With good weapons you can push levels faster. Cruma is decent adena for the level but difficult for a solo scout, lots of bots and Pks galore. So you really just want to get into your 60s asap for dat adena grind.

The materials you buy depends on your server and time/day basically. It's ever fluctuating and keeping an eye on the market will allow you to see that.

Thanks for the insights.

Is the only way to check what materials other players are buying is by manually looking at Shops in Giran? Or is there a website somewhere I can use as an online resource?