Collection of the Shames

McFlurry

-For gameplay stuck u cant farm anymore rb/instances/interesting stuff and not silly

-for insane economy, ncoins prices, l2store prices

-for unbelievable lag since 08/2019

-for frustrating delay to update game patches

-for the  not serious work/presence of gm to see gamelife what need

-for god sake that u do some action only 1 day per week, wednesday, and if fail, bb to all see you next week and hope for luck.

All people feel free if u agree to say in this topic to collect this word for this staff completely dont care of players and also are good only to squeezy us like we are their chickens for $$$....

SO LET'S WRITE AND COLLECT:

SHAME!!

7 hours ago, McFlurry said:

-For gameplay stuck u cant farm anymore rb/instances/interesting stuff and not silly

-for insane economy, ncoins prices, l2store prices

-for unbelievable lag since 08/2019

-for frustrating delay to update game patches

-for the  not serious work/presence of gm to see gamelife what need

-for god sake that u do some action only 1 day per week, wednesday, and if fail, bb to all see you next week and hope for luck.

All people feel free if u agree to say in this topic to collect this word for this staff completely dont care of players and also are good only to squeezy us like we are their chickens for $$$....

SO LET'S WRITE AND COLLECT:

SHAME!!

Lag cant be fixed in current game system...why? thats why:

-they have all game servers on a single hardware server( you might wonder how I know this....well, you have same login for all... dah)
-3 windows/pc is bad as it is....but without any protection this can be bypassed .....just run 2 users in windows 10>>>6 windows/pc

Ps: I bet 1 bil adena they will open a new live server till L2 aniversary :)

On 23/03/2020 at 4:07 AM, TheThrax said:

Lag cant be fixed in current game system...why? thats why:

-they have all game servers on a single hardware server( you might wonder how I know this....well, you have same login for all... dah)
-3 windows/pc is bad as it is....but without any protection this can be bypassed .....just run 2 users in windows 10>>>6 windows/pc

Ps: I bet 1 bil adena they will open a new live server till L2 aniversary :)

"but without any protection this can be bypassed .....just run 2 users in windows 10>>>6 windows/pc"

A lot of ppl get ban last mainitence cuz this