stay home and stay safe

TheThrax

Hmm, not sure I want them to invite more people to play, or encourage people to play longer than they already are. They've reduced mobs and mob respawn time increased to address lag. More players mean more lag and less mobs to kill. And that means for existing players with runes that we are not getting the most bang for our buck.

I would gladly change my position if they give me 2000% vitality server setting and quadruple the number of mobs in places where you get Exalted quest items. They could vastly reduce mobs in in other places, like Giants Cave, Cemetery, and even SOS, where almost no one hunts. I'd also reduce mobs at DE port areas like Altar because the XP wall from 85-99 is not that big. Plus, that slows down the noobs from taking up what little space is available in ACM, BS, etc. We don't need more noobs or billions of alts chasing Atlas. :D

the lag in it's essence is tied to the amount of accounts logged in so yeah..

just stop asking for anything from NCWest except a long over due fix for the terrible server performance, anything else is just a distraction of what really needs to be done.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

the lag in it's essence is tied to the amount of accounts logged in so yeah..

just stop asking for anything from NCWest except a long over due fix for the terrible server performance, anything else is just a distraction of what really needs to be done.

Yes the servers need to be fixed, but what I think he's pointing out is valid.  Out of all the Lineage 2 Offical Servers out there this population is treated like trash the most.  

#1.  We ask for events and are completely ignored 100% *We have "circlet event" which is almost useless since Mentee Reward Revamp* and insane prices ontop of it.

#2.  6+ Months of Lag issue's with barely a word on when it will be perm fixed besides "In talk with Korean Dev Team" for months.

#3.  Prices are insane for paid events, and useless events repeat more then helpful events.

#4.  NCSoft removes paid items we purchased with 0 compensations such as modify scrolls, doesn't tell us when they are coming back, and do not punish exploiters/cheaters/TOS and EULA violatiors.

#5  Send in a ticket and they tell you to "Post on the forums for help" do so and you get infractions and 0 help, they just don't want to do their jobs at all.  But still get paid?

If we actually had a company that cared they would make more money, but they actively show they don't care so they must be content with making less money?