Jump to content
Ambicija

Some mathematics (for admins) about game fail (Atlas earning)

Recommended Posts

Ambicija    53

I just want to ask - when put in game Altas earning - was done calculation?

In my opinion - this way to get Atlas earning in game... 12 mentes its not for this Pentium III server...

I will try to explain... lets say in game ~2000 active people (not all log in the same time).

Atlas earning for dmg - its approx one of top items (and for free) - so all who play want this.

... so some mathematics... 2000*12=24000... 24000 new acc!

Did you really thinking this not affect lags? Or we must to wait now 2 years till all people will make? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
extase1987    42

You forgot other items which can be bought through mentees: Dragon Shirt, Veteran Mask, Noble/Radiant Circle Stone.

For the Radiant Circle Stone, you need approx. 40 mentees! lets calculate this:

Consider 2000ppl, everyone logs 3 accounts = 6000 ppl on the same server.

It takes approx 3-5 days easy mode to level 1-105 so those 2000 people, server will have a capacity of 6000.

Now, you made 2 out of 3 accounts mentees in 3-5 days. Which means the server runs at least for 3 months at 6000 ppl capacity just to get 1 item upgrade!

We don't calculate all the new players who start the same process over and over again for Adena.

Solution:

1. Stop this mentee system and let people get the items through instances where everyone can do them!

2. Stop Raid bosses 1 week spawn and let people do them in groups of 21, but everyone will get a timer for a week etc. It goes like World of Warcraft. Why does only one "Clan" can do the boss? Because of pvp and they kick their balls to kill the boss.

3. If everyone could do the instance with its clan, game would be more balanced, pvp in siege wouldn't be unbalanced etc.

4. People would stop making mentees and less server stress since hardware seems not to be able to manage it..

NC is shooting into their own foot by making Adena so difficult for new comers and so easy for big fishes. Instead of "greedy" money makers, they should change their business model into making gears/pets/mounts etc more interesting. Who cares now about pets/mounts? It still exists but no one cares about it.

What you do from lvl 1 - 107 is exp exp exp. For the rest what is left: fishing, buy/sell and do raids if big clans havent killed it yet.

Go to Blazing Swamp, Desert Quarry, you flag -> lvl 107+ comes by and you are 1 hit.

Anyway, maybe NC will reconsider the whole game experience one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    53

Im not forgot nothing :) Just tired to write - they absolutely not understand what exist in game.

About mentes xp... its just ~50 people who can lvl mentes fast - in 3-5 days (even faster).

Normally most people lvl mentes 2-4 weeks.

Dragon Shirt, Veteran Mask, Noble/Radiant Circle Stone. ---> this not important. In my knowledge its just about ~10-20 people who doing mentes with bots for enchants/RTM (its slow - so waste of time, exist faster ways).

 

But yes - mentes system not for this old (physically) server.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordDragnil    59
17 hours ago, Ambicija said:

About mentes xp... its just ~50 people who can lvl mentes fast - in 3-5 days (even faster).

Normally most people lvl mentes 2-4 weeks.

 

Kelbim's bow + pve belt + str(dex)×patk + shirt + venir 7 + protection talisman + hunter/slaughter/outlaw = less than 10b budget ....

It's just 50 bucks. Pay it once and exp quickly for 3-7 days. Or do not pay and waste your time for weeks

I exp my toons first day 4-6 hours (all quests/instances (lazy mode)) and then turn it on macro, next days - 2h per day for instances (castilla,coal,....). At the rune's ending, I have 105/100++ toon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenKz    2
3 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Kelbim's bow + pve belt + str(dex)×patk + shirt + venir 7 + protection talisman + hunter/slaughter/outlaw = less than 10b budget ....

It's just 50 bucks. Pay it once and exp quickly for 3-7 days. Or do not pay and waste your time for weeks

I exp my toons first day 4-6 hours (all quests/instances (lazy mode)) and then turn it on macro, next days - 2h per day for instances (castilla,coal,....). At the rune's ending, I have 105/100++ toon. 

I really dont belive this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordDragnil    59
3 hours ago, LenKz said:

I really dont belive this.

Believe or no, it doesn't matter. It is fact. It is possible to do it faster, but I don't want to buy any boost or recharge stones. One hour for one toon and login next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    88
On 2020. 03. 23. at 5:16 PM, Ambicija said:

I just want to ask - when put in game Altas earning - was done calculation?

In my opinion - this way to get Atlas earning in game... 12 mentes its not for this Pentium III server...

I will try to explain... lets say in game ~2000 active people (not all log in the same time).

Atlas earning for dmg - its approx one of top items (and for free) - so all who play want this.

... so some mathematics... 2000*12=24000... 24000 new acc!

Did you really thinking this not affect lags? Or we must to wait now 2 years till all people will make? 

 

really? i do my own atlas mentee in 1 account, can you lower your calculation? :D i just dell 2 character on 1 old acount, so no new account here, just dell 2 toon in 2 account 1 on main and 1 on iss, main account was make a yull and in iss account a new iss, that it, stop your nonesense no need new account, just 2 free slot on account, 1 its active and 1 for wait deletion. on the same account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FoToMoTo    22

As always ;) ranking system and bots make server lag :P think better how old game can handle all this iops when we have 100 diffrent items affect character stats/dmg/defense, all that code updates w/o proper testing, and 90% characters in 3 ingame areas.

I bet its all on microsoft sql ;) Without investment on profesional troubleshoting/optimization we need to forget about performance :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×