Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hime

32 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody, 

We apologize for any inconvenience and are urgently looking into the launcher issue.

i have a launcher problem as well, i stuck on loading screen on launcher, or get a ISP error and i live on hungary.

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Duel said:

@Juji any update on the Stable scrolls we were supposed to get in the x75 pack?

The Stable Scroll was not supposed to be included in the pack, but stated so on the website. The correct version is in-game as it is listed in the store. 

15 hours ago, Juji said:

Please do not hesitate to inform us if you experience latency on Naia after the server hardware changes tomorrow. If successful, we will do the same for Chronos.

I don't see any change, even small one.

27 minutes ago, Juji said:

We already removed the restriction on the Hero Coin verison of the Legendary Scroll. Please re-log and try again.

Man on this current cloak i used 12 legendary scrolls on the last cloak event and 14 now. All fail! this is ridiculous dude, i mean u got the option to use a High grade legendary scroll but how to get it, no infos no nothing! this isnt fair !

3 minutes ago, MrWELL said:

I can't update.
an error appears, and then an address:

lineage2.patcher.ncsoft.com/LINEAGE2/228/Patch/FileInfoMap_LINEAGE2_228.dat.zip

anyone with this problem too?

all in Brazil i think... and all w8 to reply by @Juji ... bad suport =(

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
25 minutes ago, MictaClaro said:

@Juji pls, let us know whats happened and the time necessary to fix this issue!

The Time Zone needs to be fixed via a server restart. We will be sending a restart notification in-game shortly.

We don't belive anymore that You gonna make anything faster than 1hour Juji, so atleast once maybe You gonna suprise us... How we can be still patient? You bring us bigger fail every single week, and keep saying that everything is ok, while it's not... How long yet? How You wanna compensate that? With dragon weapon stage 3 for each player? I am curious if You feel just a lil bit ashamed with this situation.

Edited by Alaesia

as long as there are party instanced zones / timed hunting zone that last 1h , you shouldn't say to people that the server will be brought down in 30 minutes but you should say it 1 hour before bringing it down, it's a waste of exp/drop/instances for people

• Like 1

server is full incoming event as if needed, well played get stuff all around store and event. Even if we played as well lineage world, do you mean phenomene is game about toogle more pl get to sell'in char, there's gm is game be able to virtual society to fix "naia" server.

50 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Stable Scroll was not supposed to be included in the pack, but stated so on the website. The correct version is in-game as it is listed in the store. 

You answer kills the cloak event.

If you dont have the stable scroll its not worth buying the packs and spending money, the same stupid event like the last circlet event. Who es the brillant mind that creates these events???

Bad event = ppl dont spend in ncoin

1 hour ago, ReaperGG said:

Man on this current cloak i used 12 legendary scrolls on the last cloak event and 14 now. All fail! this is ridiculous dude, i mean u got the option to use a High grade legendary scroll but how to get it, no infos no nothing! this isnt fair !

It's totally random luck with the Legendary Scrolls. Always has been. I went through close to 35 scrolls and never got a single Legendary cloak the last time. This time it only took me 4 scrolls to get it.

Same thing applies to the augments. I went through over 12000 ncoins on Elmore hoping to get p skill crit +7.5% or better. Never got it. I stopped the second time I got P/M skill power augment.

Edited by MalumInSe

Rly Alaesia.

They only compensate big $ spenders with nccoins as reward. Normal ppl for them are only meat. If they have problem all ppl from server have problem fe. Lags, dc's but they only compensate ppl who spend money rest are nothing.

It is really embarrassing to see how every day and in each event we users are more damaging since this of not including the stable ones in the package sindo that already uploading a layer is torture for the horrendous chance it has.
we have to endure the orrendo lag every day
the bad events and huge prices that place
The bots nothing to say you stop in any city of the server and fill you with mail and announcements
I still keep the prestige pack but I really wonder why since I don't have any kind of solution for you
when they made the decision to remove mob in dino and other areas it was to put their bad and horribly expensive event and now we will continue waiting for some solution to fix that
Now they kill this event from the layers. For my part, I had the intention of investing in this event, but if not.
Finally, I come from a country that the dollar has risen a lot so much that the price a month ago cost 1 dollar = 750 pesos and now 1 dollar = 866 pesos and this is worldwide and you do not think about it.