Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hime

2 hours ago, ZolteR said:

Para quem não está conseguindo logar no jogo por causa do erro do Launcher, faça o seguinte:

1 - Feche o iniciador do jogo.

2 - Faça o download desse arquivo: 

3 - Dezipe ou arquivo usando o 7-zip e coloque os 3 arquivos e o sistema de massas no interior do jogo principal de massa (C: \ Arquivos de Programas (x86) \ NCSOFT \ Lineage2), substituindo os arquivos existentes.

4 - Abra o lançador e execute normalmente.

you is monster !!! <3

14 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I don't buy anything for a few months, then spend 200-300 for my toons depending on the store offers. It is not a lot, but I think enough for my tier and free game style.
And u say report. lololololol
First of all ban bots.
PS.
I remember that it was you who was crying about banning  EU players at all. 
Don't you know that EU players pay in euro, not in the dollars? I don't wanna say anything about your brain, because admins could simply delete my post. But you're really not enough smart and too toxic. I saw enough scammers from NA/EU in this game and I am sure that bot users there also exist. And I am sure also that all bans should be given not for race, nationality, religion, etc. , but for the game abuses. 

Yes - i'm was talking that all country's must to have right play where they want. But... Administration not make clear answer - they just put ban for 1 person from Belorussia and said why, but from that moment they not ban no one more person from this "blocked country's" list. So... WTF? Why someone are banned and other for the same not?

• Like 1

NC Launcher dont work again same problem like yesterday. I never wrote offensive things but this is absurd. I think this "server upgrade" is a big lie to this community. Server worst than before and last maintance delayed two or three times. I cant farm 6 hr in zone without dc and now i cant log back, so big thanks and respect for NC Soft.

Greetings from Hungary

• Moderators

After I've just removed a whole page worth of respones, I want to remind everyone that the forum language is English, has always been English, and will always be English. Please abide to the forum's rules or get suspended.

-Leto

• Haha 2

Again delays with game for Titans beat mobs not realistically when this all end, people buy prestige packs and not can they enjoy not exp not farm. Can you already somehow set up the server game ? So much time has passed and there is no result!

For the sweet love of whatever You belive... Do an emergency maitenance RIGHT NOW and remove/redo whatever You did yday, it's like 1000x times worst than even before. Don't even try to implement that crap to chronos... 

• Like 1

Today on yul has been awful with the delay. I then decided in my wisdom to put new rune sets on my Tyrr - huge mistake its making 1 auto attack - then pausing for a full second before making the next auto attack meaning a mob that would normally take 2-3 seconds to kill as a GK is taking around 30 seconds.....

This is the worst state the server has been in for a long while which says something.

3 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Juji why not contact your counter parts at Innov-a as they have servers running fine with 24/7 4+K Players ?

DIL should be able to share their set up etc.

RU online numbers: http://l2on.net/en/

6elkdud.png

Alternatively have Korean Dev/Sys Admins remote log in and run diagnostics etc. and have them feel the lag we feel so they take this more serious as it has been over 227 days now!!

8xRWv33.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Naia server will be restarted with a maintenance in the next hour or so. We found an issue that is affecting the server performance.

THANKS JUJI PLIS PLIS WE ARE PRAYING THAT U FOUND FINALLY THE MISTERIOUS ISSUES DONT ABANDON US PLS....

16 minutes ago, Juji said:

Le serveur Naia sera réactivé avec une maintenance dans la prochaine heure environ. Nous avons détecté un problème affectant les performances du serveur.

and succes rate cloak enchante ?

Edited by Arag

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Naia server will be restarted with a maintenance in the next hour or so. We found an issue that is affecting the server performance.

at least will migrate to a intel opteron within hotswap HD 10,000 rpm and 16gb 4200 mhz RAM not shared for virtualizing and perform tunneling trought 2 ethernet ports 100/1000 whil distribuite DB into segments for to stop flooding with triggers the only one way of data transfeR?

49 minutes ago, MaestroCraft said:

at least will migrate to a intel opteron within hotswap HD 10,000 rpm and 16gb 4200 mhz RAM not shared for virtualizing and perform tunneling trought 2 ethernet ports 100/1000 whil distribuite DB into segments for to stop flooding with triggers the only one way of data transfeR?

HD 10k RPM? old hardware man... better M2 PCiE with nVME   3.5 GB/s data transfer ....

52 minutes ago, MaestroCraft said:

1 minute ago, JHm said:

HD 10k RPM? old hardware man... better M2 PCiE with nVME   3.5 GB/s data transfer ....

we are talking about ncsoft mate, what do you spect?

Just now, MaestroCraft said:

we are talking about ncsoft mate, what do you spect?

Nowadays M2 is equivalent or less expensive than old HDs 10k, brutal performance/capacity (up to 4TB) at cheapest price

im curious if NCwest has even told korea about all the problems they are having here.....it seems to me there is no communication between the companies, and ncwest just pays korea for the rights to own and operate and receive updates

hahahha all this NCscam fail makes me laugh sooo hard, and while its failing so bad you kidz are giving real $ to this company for fake super hero cloaks......lmfao

On 25/3/2020 at 8:49 PM, MalumInSe said:

It's totally random luck with the Legendary Scrolls. Always has been. I went through close to 35 scrolls and never got a single Legendary cloak the last time. This time it only took me 4 scrolls to get it.

Same thing applies to the augments. I went through over 12000 ncoins on Elmore hoping to get p skill crit +7.5% or better. Never got it. I stopped the second time I got P/M skill power augment.

I feel ya man. I end up spending 39 scrolls to get mine to legendary status and support told me it is ''working as intended''. Well if they intended to bum me out, then ye it is working as intended. Just sad, u know, getting excited, finally event for cloaks is here, saved up Hero Coin for a year and BOOM, not 1, not 5, not 10 scrolls but 39 overall. Tis sad.

• Like 1