Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hime

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The Stable Scroll was not supposed to be included in the pack, but stated so on the website. The correct version is in-game as it is listed in the store. 

You guys do this all the time. You bait us, we read the website see whats in something, be like oh sick, game comes up we buy and then are like wtf, where is this item, check and its not in the pack. Constant bait and switch, and only changes on website after someone brings it up.

I have prestige pack and xp 30 days and could not login all day, waiting time to pass, so stable scroll is my minor problem, u all know that these events are made to eat ur US$ and u get nothing in change, always was like that, years and years

Edited by CrossEyedMary

1 minute ago, KissMyKnife said:

all ok on my launcher now, not stuck on loading screen or get a isp error. and find out, i wasnt the only hungary game who was have same problem, was a ban on hungary ips?

here in Brazilian is issues in login

• L2 Team

If you are having issues connecting from Brazil, please post your Internet service provider details. We did not roll out any changes during the maintenance today that would affect logins or connections from South America.

Advanced issues found

?
14 hours ago, Ambicija said:

PS.: From what to start..? All we must to rapport all gamer's which we know from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and etc (illegal connection) - 90% of this people just simple RTM or have contracts with RTM - and log hundreds acc - just to make some $ - and its clear. Rapport all that people and ban - if they not use L2Store (for example 10-20$ per month).

PSS.: What admins must to do? First read EULA (many times) - and do what its writed...

I don't buy anything for a few months, then spend 200-300 for my toons depending on the store offers. It is not a lot, but I think enough for my tier and free game style.
And u say report. lololololol
First of all ban bots.
PS.
I remember that it was you who was crying about banning  EU players at all. 
Don't you know that EU players pay in euro, not in the dollars? I don't wanna say anything about your brain, because admins could simply delete my post. But you're really not enough smart and too toxic. I saw enough scammers from NA/EU in this game and I am sure that bot users there also exist. And I am sure also that all bans should be given not for race, nationality, religion, etc. , but for the game abuses. 

Pra quem não está conseguindo logar no jogo por causa do erro do Launcher, faça o seguinte:

1 - Feche o launcher do jogo.

2 - Faça download desse arquivo:

3 - Dezipe o arquivo usando o 7-zip e coloque os 3 arquivos e a pasta system dentro da pasta principal do jogo (C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Lineage2), substituindo os arquivos existentes.

4 - Abra o launcher e jogue normalmente.

2 hours ago, ZolteR said:

Pra quem não está conseguindo logar no jogo por causa do erro do Launcher, faça o seguinte:

1 - Feche o launcher do jogo.

2 - Faça download desse arquivo:

3 - Dezipe o arquivo usando o 7-zip e coloque os 3 arquivos e a pasta system dentro da pasta principal do jogo (C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Lineage2), substituindo os arquivos existentes.

4 - Abra o launcher e jogue normalmente.

Olha lá ein... vai resultar em nenhuma trapaça nao né? hahahhaha

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Esse problema ainda está sendo investigado.

@Juji, When will this be resolved? we are not logging our accounts in the morning, losing the first day of the event already, losing XP, Prestige package ... this kind of thing has to be resolved soon! I'm trying to update the launcher on time! terrible!

Can it be possible that Naia is DOWN? Seems that you guys cant rly keep up Naia… Lags as hell and dc over dc, start to implement something decently instead of adding event, events and more events to get money (with higher prices than before…) This shit with lags as you know started last year and it got only worse with the time, so just do something instead of saying that the Dev team is "trying" to resolve….

Cheers