Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT /  2 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • A new server settings event will continue for 2 weeks:
    • XP/SP +50%
    • Item Drop + 100%
    • Spoil Drop + 100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
  • The Attendance Checklist Event will start. You can read the details here.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be added to the L2 Store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Somewhat disappointing.  Despite numerous calls for reversal of changes made, and repeated reassurances that discussions are being held with the Developers, nothing seems to have been done to address the concerns of the player base.  One can only assume that enough money is still being earned from the sale of NCCoin, to make any reversals.  As a relatively low level player (my main is only lvl 61 ), what assurances can NCSoft give me that content is going to be sufficient to hold my interest?  Another point I would like to make is that during the current situation surrounding Covid-19............................................ya know what,  given your track record of responding to players, I am not gonna bother,.  Do as you will.  

• Like 2

@Juji @Hime thank you for responding with great solutions to the Server fix article of Wody and listening to the needs of the few still playing people who are about to quit....thank you for not fixing exp zones (imperial tomb,LOA,ketra,varka need 9x iEddies and 9x Antonishutins to farm). Thank you for the not fixing PK ponys who destroyed the server more than your pay to win policy does. Thank you for not fixing Overlord attribute bug. Thank you for not keeping the old school drop database and nerfing the material drop rates and item drop rates. Thank you for not being able to sell not only NG to B crafting materials that you implemented to deminish botting but also A and S that can't be botted to be aquired and needing to pay to play the server every couple of days (to be able to buy soulshots, HP pots,spirit ores). Amazing server amazing services!

Edited by aythyr

People  request  NCSOFT  do the following changes in order to keep playing here and keep buying  Ncoin : 

Game Economy : 

As you can see , there is a huge problem with the game economy, and the only Items people sell or buy are the Items  from  L2 Store  Events. 

We want the following changes to be made so you balance the game!  

Adena  :  decrease adena drop amount in the following areas : 

Abandoned Camp 

Ruins of Agony  

Ant Nest  

Gorgon Flower Garden 

Cruma Marshlands 

Cruma Tower (Floor 1,2) 

That would  prevents the pony bot Swarms. 

Also if you gonna decrease the adena on the following areas you should add some Newbie Pack on L2Store (for a low amount of NC COINS)that would provide a 30days C grade Weapon ,C grade armor set  and C grade Jewels, so the new people can save adena for the high lvl areas ! 

Increase the Adena drop amount on the following  areas : 

Ketra , Varka , Imperial Tomb , Antharas Lair , Dragon Valley , Forgotten Island (inside on the party zone) , Giants Cave. 

All that high lvl areas have a very low Adena Drop amount, we cannot farm in those  areas because the items / Adena drop are very bad , therefor  nobody farm on that high lvl areas!(around 200 adena in 6 party members),  TOI 11 is around 700. 

We have tons of materials and craft items that nobody buy and we would like NCSOFT to make them again sellable to the Grocery so we can get some adenas for the useless craft items. 

Also we need a decent spoil rate, because the game is completely unbalanced , we cannot receive Recipes to craft B grade / A Grade items because the spoil rate is very~very low ! 

We understand that this game is Free To Play and that is the reason there are low rates for spoil/drop, but that items you guys add on NC STORE make that server Pay to Play actually, and we must invest about 150 $ monthly to keep the vip7 UP .This is not a free to play server anymore, thats the reason you guys must Increase the rates! 

High LvL Daily/Dungeons/Instance/Farm Areas : 

We would like to discuss about the high lvl farm places dungeons instance, that on L2Classic right now are impossible to be done by someone because those moobs are too strong and they are too many ! 

Four Sepulchers : There is a nice dungeon that cannot be done on this server because there are too many moobs inside, and those mobs hit too hard.We would like NCSOFT to fix that , would be nice a decrease in the mobs number same as you guys did with the Siege Guards! And to fix the damage those mobs deal, because is way to high. 

Frintezza INSTANCE:  we need a nerf aswell on that instance, there are too many mobs also and they hit very hard !  

Antharas Lair : this is a very nice farm place for party but unfortunatley the ITEMS / ADENA drop rate are very low  (there are some 40lvl places that gives same amount of adenas as 85 lvl farm places) .Mobs in antharas Lair hit realy hard that’s why there's nobody farming there ! we need a fix aswell on that place ! 

Imperial Tomb : a nice place for party farm & for solo farm also, but unfortunatly mobs Adena / Item drop is very low  and those mobs are way too strong for the content NCSOFT gives us right now ! 

Dragon Valley : Same issues , mobs hit too hard (we cannot farm in there even with all Items L2Store Provide) those moobs drop 1k-2k adenas that is a very low amounth of adenas for a 85 LVL Area, people trying to spoil Cloth pieces and didnt get anything from spoil .Thats mean the spoil/drop rates are very low. 

Varka and Ketra exactly the same issues as previous regions  : very low adena drop amount,we dont disscuss about getting some good drop because its like impossible even with vip 7. 

Aden Pirate Dungeon : we need some fixes here because that dungeon is the only way we can get S grade Craft materials, key parts, and right now that dungeon is very “unfair”, you guys should make it same as 40-45 lvl Dungeons from Adena: 1 time only per char/day, and if someone wish to go more times they should buy that stone from NC Store, because that 1hour entry right now sux hard, you can just go inside hunt  the Goldberg Buttler and than quit dungeon and the time gonna be exactly the same (it doesnt count down when you get outside of the dungeon) it should work like: you go inside 1 time, you get 1 hour to hunt there once you get outside you should not be able to go anymore for that day only if you get that entrace pass from NC STORE. 

ALL those places mentioned before  need to be nerfed ! so we can have doable content after 85 lvl  

Chaotic Characters (PK Characters) : 

There are a lot of things to say about that issue, but lets go straight to the point. 

The PK Characters should be not able to use Teleport (my teleport system), right now there is chaos, everywhere there are people pretending the spot you farm is their own spot and they just log a pk char and clean ur farm chars ! 

You also should rework that PK Debuff  : it should decrease Casting speed , M.atk , Atk Speed around 30-50% and 

PK Chars should not be allowed to use that 76 Mount. 

Server Events : 

Here we go, we are  tired to have Pay to Win events, and that has become exagerated !!!We need to balance events like gambling boxes and normal events. 

The only events you guys are doing so often are Open BOX EVENT ( Thats a gamble event) we also need to spend money in order to win something good ! 

We are looking for some kind of Free to play Events , like LETTER event or Squash EVENT , Matchstick event and many other Farmable events !!! Thats what we are looking for, NCSOFT is doing to many pay to win events and most of us are tired of them. 

For example : On December you made Blizzard Ice box event for 4 weeks, when that event ended  2 weeks there was no event and then you put HearthLove box event, cmon thats realy  ridiculous... We want some Farm events or Exp events  , maybe 2x Respawn time on raids events or weekend boost exp . 

The main idea of those Events you guys are making is that most of them are PAY to WIN events  and it has became ridiculous ! 

As we tent to improved our characters , to get them higher level and better items , we cannot stay at level 40-50 to farm epic bosses , you kill our content and our fun. 

We want you to boost their level/remove penalty drop level 

Removing  barrier till 70 level raidbosses  would be very good. 

Epic Raidbosses  : 

Baium is completly bugged, you cant land any debuff on it ! Thats the reason nobody kill Baium , we cannot land any debuffs and he deal a lot of damage ! 

Antharas has the same issues as baium , you cannot land any debuffs on it and he does a lot of damage 

Queen Ant - lvl 40 raidboss since the server Opening , we would like if you guys gonna make it 80 lvl same as the other epic raidboss 

Orfen - 50 lvl Raidboss since the server opening , Same issues as Queen ant , we need those raidbosses 80 lvl !!! 

Core - 50 lvl Raidboss since the server Opening , same as Queen Ant and Orfen !!! 

Frintezza - no way to get in there, moobs hit too hard and they are too many, you guys need to decrease the amount of mobs in that place ! 

Also we cannot see what debuffs are on raidbosses since the last big patch ! I guess is time to put it back so we can enjoy that game ! 

Doomcryer / Dominator has no Attribute damage increase !!! I've been reporting this issues for 9 months or maybe more and still not fixed ! 

We want back the 5th SkillBar Shortcut also we want back the Damage Window (you guys remove them on the preivouse patch. 

@Hime @Juji

IF THAT CHANGES NOT GONNA BE IMPLEMENTED YOU GONNA LOSE HALF OF THE SERVER ALSO YOU GONNA LOSE A LOOT OF MONEYS BECAUSE WE GONNA STOP BUY NCOINS !!!

hey guys, instead of using your router internet, turn on your 3g from your smartphone and use it on your pc in order to download the files from maintenance. it worked for my friend(he is already playing) and so far its working for me. cant tell the final result because i uninstalled trying to fix it, but now i started the launcher from my 3g and reconnected my house internet. downloading 9gb again. TELL ME IF IT WORKED FOR YOU. SPARA/TITARA im gonna tell if it worked for me.

I'm also having trouble updating the game.
I even tried to uninstall the game and the launcher, but the website link for downloading the launcher is also out.
I am now without the game installed and without laucher for installation.
The most critical thing is that I am using a starter pack. How is this situation Juji? I lost an entire day because of this incident.

• Hime unpinned this topic