Cloack enchant

sandybell

For my curiosity what is the rate of enchanting cloack, I used 100 enchant scrolls and no success to lvl up mu Aden cloack to +7. Thank you Ncsoft. This was a confirmation to quit for me it is enough to pay money and no small chance for me to lvl up one basic cloack. 

• Like 1

I was thinking this was going to be the time i would try buying some scrolls. nope again. maybe next time if they don't force ridiculous rates. I've seen ppl saying 180+ scroll and no +7 cloak.
NC is bold enough to sell them in packages of 5, can you believe?

So I save 250e for this event to finally make a good cloak.

I already had one +16 pve from buying ingame and wanted to make another pvp one to at least +10.

After over 200 scrolls, I managed to make a maximum of pvp +5!

From rest of my legendary scroll I managed to make my pve +16 -> +9! 7 fails in a row without it succeed 1 time!

I took my best char with +82 LUC and I used potions etc to increase but everything failed!

So this is simple, first time I bought from NC and nothing worthy came out. When reading feedback from various other players, it seems that the event is a total scam.

So next step I will take, I will ask a reimbursement of my cash I spend from VISA. So they can ban my account I dont care.

Second I will pursue NC for real, because it is totally illegal to sell items in their store if they dont tell you how much % of success rate you have.

I have a friend who is lawyer and I explained him everything, how the success rate of enchant was not mentioned and that was the first real reason he told me this case will be won in no time since an European Law came out that companies have to tell you the success rate you have from buying items in their store.

So guy have a lot of fun, but I am not spending any euro anymore to a ripoff company.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

I already had one +16 pve from buying ingame and wanted to make another pvp one to at least +10.

From rest of my legendary scroll I managed to make my pve +16 -> +9! 7 fails in a row without it succeed 1 time!

I took my best char with +82 LUC and I used potions etc to increase but everything failed!

So this is simple, first time I bought from NC and nothing worthy came out. When reading feedback from various other players, it seems that the event is a total scam.

So next step I will take, I will ask a reimbursement of my cash I spend from VISA. So they can ban my account I dont care.

Second I will pursue NC for real, because it is totally illegal to sell items in their store if they dont tell you how much % of success rate you have.

I have a friend who is lawyer and I explained him everything, how the success rate of enchant was not mentioned and that was the first real reason he told me this case will be won in no time since an European Law came out that companies have to tell you the success rate you have from buying items in their store.

So guy have a lot of fun, but I am not spending any euro anymore to a ripoff company.

First off, you had no business trying to enchant a +16 cloak further with such a limited budget, what you wanted to achieve there? Then, 82 luc isnt really all that much nowadays, 100+ luc at least for real enchanters plus you need tact, not blindly clicking 7 times in a row. Lastly, NCSoft is a US account not serving EU regions(check what happens if you click the "europe" option in the launcher region option) so good luck bringing this to European Law enforcement. Sorry for your loss but you have noone to blame but you on this.

Edited by KeepDreamiN

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

According to an European Law you bought box(pack) of items with 100% chance to get a scroll.

This law is about loot boxes from which you can get multiple items with certain chance.

Anyway enchant is the same as opening loot boxes and up to your risk.

I would suggest you to buy scrolls/lootboxes and sell them without using. It is more profitable and for adena you get you can buy an item you want.

Sorry for your loss.

Edited by EHOT

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Just do It! :) 

so...finaly..no chance to enchant at least +7 with 20 scrols.

at least i have a cloack......thanks for event...

if ncsoft wants to make money, this is the way

we waited for this event with cloak, and what did they say...lets change chance so they spend alots of money. and...i didnt see noone who can enchant it to +7 at least.

gg boys..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KeepDreamiN said:

82 luc isnt really all that much nowadays, 100+ luc at least for real enchanters plus you need tact, not blindly clicking 7 times in a row. Lastly

Well pal, let me enlighten you. If you have a toon that can reach 100+ LUC, you already have it all. You're just enchanting to make spare gear or sell right after for some extra adena.

And you really believe that crap of crafting shots in between enchants to proc Lady LUC? do you really think that's coded into the game? You really think crafting shots few times will make queue Lady LUC for you enchant? hahaha.. thats awesome to know hahahahahah

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, extase1987 said:

I bet you won't.Feel free to prove me wrong, but I`m 101% sure you won't do a thing what you've wrote.

• Like 1

i feel scammed, your cloaks event has no upgrade probability, buy 8000 ncoins for nothing, i really feel scammed and quit this game. Reconsider your chances and your appetite for making money.
not even the cloak went up to +5, it is a joke and in bad taste.

It seems the enchant rate has gone down significantly since last cloak event. Last one I did 3 cloaks to +5 within about 30-35 enchants. this one it took me 60 to just make +5 with 94 luc buffed =/

On 3/26/2020 at 6:33 PM, Daikon said:

Well pal, let me enlighten you. If you have a toon that can reach 100+ LUC, you already have it all. You're just enchanting to make spare gear or sell right after for some extra adena.

And you really believe that crap of crafting shots in between enchants to proc Lady LUC? do you really think that's coded into the game? You really think crafting shots few times will make queue Lady LUC for you enchant? hahaha.. thats awesome to know hahahahahah

Well, pal, I have friends, don't need to own everything to have access to such enchanting conditions. I would not consider enchanting anything if I did not. I would sell coins and buy what I need. Almost always the best solution, let someone else deal with "randomness."

Feel free to read this for a small introduction https://boallen.com/random-numbers.html

to understand (a bit at least), the difference between true randomness and the pseudo-randomness employed in games like L2. I do not know the implementation details and there's many possible variants to how L2's RNG functions, but having a single seed for all actions that involve luck (be it crafting or enchanting) is a decent hypothesis. I hope I didn't overload your petty head with too much information, so feel free to continue laughing.

Edited by KeepDreamiN

On 3/25/2020 at 4:35 PM, Tora said:

How much luck has the char with which you tried to enchant,if doesnt reach at least 80 u have rly less to complain.

It doesn't have as much to do with LUC as you think. I have well over 80 LUC. See my thread about 60 scroll fails.

4 hours ago, Derpomatic said:

+1 Scam NCsoft also intentionally made Maphr's Luck Shirt +7 Useless in regards to these... Suspect! Shame! Sorry to those who had spent!

Correct, Maphr's Shirt enchant bonus does not apply to No Grade Items. Cloaks are No Grade items.

• Like 1

so whats gonna happen if you have luc stat 110?

gonna invoke 15x lady luc in arow to end up with +15 cloak in no time, well noupe

best thig can hapen is when your chances to fail lady luc to be tigrered, but can happen even if your atempt is going to succes and after that you fail 

so what is left to tell is try in a small scale like 10-20 scrolls enchant 3x cloaks or more and see is the rates going well or no

and then proceed or try another time. those items are not to be made in 5 minutes and go grind ;)

ps i have made 2x15 cloaks and 3x +10 very easy

Edited by Methodical
additional info