Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if you were dropped on your heads as children or have never actually looked up the definitions of insanity in a dictionary. 

Each and every time you fall for NCSoft's shit. They bring out a new ohhh shiney, or offer and old shiney at "reduced" prices, and all you people flock like idiots to buy crap from them, knowing damn well it sucks. Each and every time an event comes out its the same shit. 5% of the population is happy that it happened, 95% unhappy and complain every time. Stop spending money sheep.

Edit: Grammer

Edited by ShrodingersCat
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    439
6 hours ago, ShrodingersCat said:

I'm not sure if you were dropped on your heads as children or have never actually looked up the definitions of insanity in a dictionary. 

Each and every time you fall for NCSoft's shit. They bring out a new ohhh shiney, or offer and old shiney at "reduced" prices, and all you people flock like idiots to buy crap from them, knowing damn well it sucks. Each and every time an event comes out its the same shit. 5% of the population is happy that it happened, 95% unhappy and complain every time. Stop spending money sheep.

Edit: Grammer

This is a very good sum up.

I would like to add that these same people are the root cause l2 has died and is in this condition.

What you build, is what you get in the end. Enjoy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaliyah    4
Posted (edited)
On 26/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, KeepDreamiN said:

First off, you had no business trying to enchant a +16 cloak further with such a limited budget, what you wanted to achieve there? Then, 82 luc isnt really all that much nowadays, 100+ luc at least for real enchanters plus you need tact, not blindly clicking 7 times in a row. Lastly, NCSoft is a US account not serving EU regions(check what happens if you click the "europe" option in the launcher region option) so good luck bringing this to European Law enforcement. Sorry for your loss but you have noone to blame but you on this.

He is lying about the law. But you are wrong too.

In some countries they passed anti gamble laws not in the EU genreally.

It has led many companies to pay fines or even stop providing their game to those countires.

When a game company provides gaming services to European IPs then it has to oblige to EU and regional laws.

(Just because you choose NA server, doesn't mean you have NA IP, you are still in Europe...)

Edited by Aaliyah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeepDreamiN    2
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Aaliyah said:

He is lying about the law. But you are wrong too.

In some countries they passed anti gamble laws not in the EU genreally.

It has led many companies to pay fines or even stop providing their game to those countires.

When a game company provides gaming services to European IPs then it has to oblige to EU and regional laws.

(Just because you choose NA server, doesn't mean you have NA IP, you are still in Europe...)

NcSoft is the provider of the game in USA. All EU region rights for the game belong to Innova, thats why any mention to Naia being a european time server is removed years now, also why the servers were moved from EU datacenter back to Texas, and also why you explicitly have to choose you re from a non-EU region in the launcher to access lineage2. It literally provides NO gaming services to European IPs in regards to L2. If you choose to lie about your region and join the US provider(ncsoft), its literally your decision and yours alone. They wont actively discourage you but they wont assist you in this either, and they certainly dont have to be fined anything about you lying.

Edited by KeepDreamiN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duel    0

It's all RNG, pray to RNGesus

I'm a dark elf archer main (only 37 LUC) took 151 Scrolls but I got a Cloak to 8, then I used 3 Stable scrolls and got it to 10. It's not legendary, but I can still use it so not bad. But yes the rates are awful. I don't suggest trying unless you have a max LUC dwarf popping Nano's and Lady Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaliyah    4
38 minutes ago, KeepDreamiN said:

NcSoft is the provider of the game in USA. All EU region rights for the game belong to Innova, thats why any mention to Naia being a european time server is removed years now, also why the servers were moved from EU datacenter back to Texas, and also why you explicitly have to choose you re from a non-EU region in the launcher to access lineage2. It literally provides NO gaming services to European IPs in regards to L2. If you choose to lie about your region and join the US provider(ncsoft), its literally your decision and yours alone. They wont actively discourage you but they wont assist you in this either, and they certainly dont have to be fined anything about you lying.

Some people just want to be called stupid...

Do it for yourself. Bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n0nserviam    12

Keepdreamin is right about this one, your best option if you want to file a lawsuit against company is to go to usa at a state with strict antigambling law, and you have 99.9% chances to win it cause those hidden enchant rates are pure gambling. What will change after is that company will be forced to show us enchant rates and chances to get top items from event boxes every time they put them in store,  which practically wont change nothing, we will just see what we already know 0,00000... chances. You cant force company to raise enchant rates its like goings to casino and crying why you lost all your money on fruit machines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HolyFame    0

Hi people  in 3 days  i spent more than 50k coins  result was   even  the best  +7 i burn also my second  cloak 600 scrolls  in totral and they reply to me that  they dont change anythink !  as i can see  all people have problem  for sure they change somethink but "we support  the  game" that they say !And  They didnt  make anythink on enchanting . They  can test  if they want  how hard is  from 2018 event  in 2020  with all this problem  all we  have  they care  only for money and no results .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenVelvet    8
3 hours ago, HolyFame said:

 They  can test  if they want  how hard is  from 2018 event  in 2020  with all this problem  all we  have  they care  only for money and no results .

They not need to test anything , they know that the rate is low so to make ppl spend more real money for enchant pack/Ncoin.

This is their policy last years.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XiLoX    1
Posted (edited)

hi all, pls caalm down...

I think every player that allready seen more then one Cloak Promo can verify this : some day you have good luck and make happy enchanting other day you just blow your cash out of the window. we havev read every event this guy invest 4000€ and still no +10/15 cloak.

Just be sure you are in a total casino and if you blow your adena or cash its your fault

NC maybe lower the rates but i dont think so, becouse the rate was low always and only that the mass of players expirence now this casino makes it understandable that a negativ feedback from most players to NC is the result.

But to be honest i think most of players are cry babys and TOXIC to the bone

GL ongoing Try to get your Cloaks

Just as info. i had a elmore cloak +5 now its +8 and not 1 OE faild :> wil try to OE it again tomorrow or next week we will see what happpen.
 in the past everytime i saw friends try to force the OE they just lost cash, expect they had more then just 1 cloak to OE

Edited by XiLoX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEVAS    23

rates are changed after first 2 cloak events its 100% sure , but it waz not so bad till we had ancient scrols for hero coins , in my last movie in my chanel used 1k scrols 1-10 200~ legendary and 60~ ancients ended with +9 cloak never pased +14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FistofFury    22
1 hour ago, TEVAS said:

rates are changed after first 2 cloak events its 100% sure , but it waz not so bad till we had ancient scrols for hero coins , in my last movie in my chanel used 1k scrols 1-10 200~ legendary and 60~ ancients ended with +9 cloak never pased +14

HI Tevas 

Can you link the movie its not on your youtube  channel ?

 

many thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Massacre    37

It is not true that you dont need LUC to enchant cloak???? because cloak have NO grade, its an item that u can buy and an event item.

LUC its only to items with grade, like armors and weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free2play    43

I would assume that the people who still try their Luck in ln2 are relatively new to the game and ignorant of the Korean Random. It's nice and fun to try your luck in a game, but when this involves Real money , apply some logic first. You want to buy Nc coins, fine, go ahead buy scrolls, sell them for Adena to the people who have invested a lot in game ( 100+ Luck Chars ) make adena and buy the item you want . Hassle Free process , and guaranteed items. 

Many people over the years have wasted tons of $$$ on Luck event , their failure should be your quide on how to move on with spending less. 

And always remember, Ln2 is an MMORPG , which means you need to be patient in order to acquire an item. If you believe that with pay to win you will outsmart the game, well then you are just fooling your self and you are a victim of excellent marketing . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lorekarf    1

Well as i see it, having done this event, is that at the start the enchant rate was very good. I was able to make the cloak i wanted with no big troubles.

After this since about 72 hours it is impossible to get what you paid for. I used 12 stable scrolls on a +10 and got +12.

Same stuff to enchant from 0 to +10. At the beginning of the event it was easy and now it is a hell.

So my deduction is that they have encouraged people with high rates at event start. Then they realized that there were more and more cloaks +10/+15 and they decided to lower chances to not overflow the market.

If commercially is an understandable move it is like to go to a casino with the gambling rules who change after 2 hours of gambling!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Massacre    37

I bought my cloak in first event of Cloaks:

I already spent 23 BILLIONS (enchants and legendary scroll) in adena and ncoins and more:

+ 1 enchant cloak..... and go down to +5 !!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4 !!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3 !!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 !!!!! +2 AGAIN !!!!!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +5
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 !!!!! +2 AGAIN !!!!!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +1
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 !!!!! +2 AGAIN !!!!!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
28/01/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +1
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +0
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
20/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
20/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0

26B + 7x 800kk (5.6b) = 31,6 BILLIONS !!!!!!! (until now)

and more:::

I dont remember when:
+7 enchants = normal elmore cloak +3

25/03/2020: +1 Legendary scroll = normal elmore cloak +3
25/03/2020: +1 Legendary scroll = normal elmore cloak +3
25/03/2020: +1 Legendary scroll = LEGENDARY (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) elmore cloak +3

Between 25/03/2020 and 29/03/2002:
i bought 17 Enchant cloak:
Result:
+2 Elmore Cloak - Legendary !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vassy    28

Never, ever try to enchant only 1 item. If you want cloak +7 -easy - just do it in parallel 2 cloaks . I  did my with 75 luck last year. Spend no more than 20-25 scrolls. Plus..didn't do it at the same day.  Some days the luck is really bad in the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when cloak event came first time on server was decent chances now is fcked up and actually is cloak not cloack did you order a bleep? if you are here to complain about an event learn how to type then start complaining 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NejJim    7
9 hours ago, Massacre said:

It is not true that you dont need LUC to enchant cloak???? because cloak have NO grade, its an item that u can buy and an event item.

LUC its only to items with grade, like armors and weapons.

LUC when it comes to enchanting.. is all about Lady Luck's appearance!

There are always success rates to enchant/crafting, when Lady Luck strikes.. its 100% success!

Meaning you can succeed regardless your LUC stats.. but you increase the chances for Lady Luck to appear with higher LUC stats = 100% success.

But this ONLY applies when she can appear.. so when trading with npc for upgrade with chances.. its not based on LUC stats..

And Lady Luck not restricted to R-grade and appearently appear when ench cloaks aswell as circlets (that has no grade either).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feryl    13
On 30/3/2020 at 3:02 PM, NejJim said:

LUC when it comes to enchanting.. is all about Lady Luck's appearance!

There are always success rates to enchant/crafting, when Lady Luck strikes.. its 100% success!

Meaning you can succeed regardless your LUC stats.. but you increase the chances for Lady Luck to appear with higher LUC stats = 100% success.

But this ONLY applies when she can appear.. so when trading with npc for upgrade with chances.. its not based on LUC stats..

And Lady Luck not restricted to R-grade and appearently appear when ench cloaks aswell as circlets (that has no grade either).

God, finally someone who understand how LUC works jaja.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laran    8

32 cloak and +7 elmore (not legendary), 1 stable scroll and it became +8. pretty fair for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystikal    64
On 3/30/2020 at 5:24 AM, Vassy said:

Some days the luck is really bad in the game.

Yes, I believe that too. Luck in game changes day to day. Wonder if GMs have anything to do with that???

Yesterday on Chronos one guy made a +20 cloak, while another guy made a +30 weapon. Some other person made a Greater Jewel after making a second level 5 jewel from 0. (He already had one stage 5 for the combine.)  Yesterday was probably a good luck day. We'll see if similar good luck stuff happens today or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Massacre    37

I bought my cloak in first event of Cloaks:

I already spent 23 BILLIONS (enchants and legendary scroll) in adena and ncoins and more:

+ 1 enchant cloak..... and go down to +5 !!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4 !!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3 !!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 !!!!! +2 AGAIN !!!!!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +5
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 !!!!! +2 AGAIN !!!!!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +1
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 !!!!! +2 AGAIN !!!!!!!!
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3
28/01/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +1
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +0
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
20/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0
20/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0

26B + 7x 800kk (5.6b) = 31,6 BILLIONS !!!!!!! (until now)

and more:::

I dont remember when:
+7 enchants = normal elmore cloak +3

25/03/2020: +1 Legendary scroll = normal elmore cloak +3
25/03/2020: +1 Legendary scroll = normal elmore cloak +3
25/03/2020: +1 Legendary scroll = LEGENDARY (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) elmore cloak +3

Between 25/03/2020 and 29/03/2002:
add 17 Enchant cloak:      Result:      +2 Elmore Cloak - Legendary !!!

31/03/2020 add 05 Enchant Cloak = +3 Elmore Cloak - Legendary
04/02/2020 add 05 Enchant Cloak = +4 Elmore Cloak - Legendary
04/05/2020 add 01 Enchant Cloak = +3 Elmore Cloak - Legendary

 

*updating...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×