Server hit delay,lag,chars stuck

Banana

Today morning at around 12:20 gmt +1 time i noticed that the hit latency are back again….. why do Always new problems show up, the problem isn't the new problems but that the old problems havent been solved and still new events are put without any change, lag,char get stuck and cant move… now also hit latency, a GK hit 2 times and for do 2nd x2 hit attack needs 3 sec to wait ?`is that normal ? we just want our game to work properly, i dont care about events if the game lags ,i cant move and my char hit 2 times every decade…. then i prefer log out and invest my time in other  things….. that is what is making this game lost… people are getting annoyed of the same problems every year and instead of getting better, it gets daily worse.
I please the nc stuff to make a proper fix as soon as possible, idc of you take 1 or 2 days the server down… i care about playing after that properly and without any delay of decades as now…..

i don't say it as the only one, there are over 100 people claiming the same problem and still nothing changes. Please act on this and don't put further events without being safe that server will work smoothly…..

Cheers Banana. 

Edited by Banana

Same I log in the game and cant move however sometimes I can type in clan chat and it'll appear fine sometimes with a delay other times it'll show right away, after a solid 20seconds or so my character will go ape shit and run to the spots I've clicked while I was stuck in place then it locks up again and I'm unable to move. This is nonsense.  I'm unable to stay in the game long enough to claim my attendance rewards too. I sent in a ticket to ncsoft about this issue ~18hrs ago and still no response from them.