Unscheduled Naia Server Maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

Naia server will temporarily unavailable for unscheduled server maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT / 1:30 p.m. CDT / 2:30 p.m. EDT / 7:30 p.m. GMT+1. The server will be unavailable for 1 hour. Login to other servers will not be impacted. 

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, INoLife said:

Im hope you will check why we cant login from Hungary...

I had problem to update on Brazil too.

I solved this using a free VPN (Windscribe), so my IP was relocated to NewYork, then I updated L2 and achieved to play.

Hope help u

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, INoLife said:

Launcher still dont work from Hungary

Yeah i have to agree, from mobile internet share its working, but with my ISP its not..weird..and im sure i wont waste that much mobile data to play..Congrats, you ruined launcher again

26 minutes ago, Juji said:

Naia server is now up! Angel Cat for 24hrs, Tersi for 2hrs, and Dandy for 24 hrs.

You mean Tersi and Dandi's only? There is no Angel Cat. Plus might be a good idea to say that Dandy's NPC will be for 24h, cause the buff will be a 2h buff only.

Servers performing much better but thats with less populated currently so ill hold off calling it a success until more log.

However now there is for sure something wrong with the xp bonus - with the same boosts im now making 12b less per mob than 2 days ago so something on your end is changed.

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime 

They announced that it would be on the NPC, they did not put it on, nor did they come back to give an explanation. or was that really the npc afraid of the delay didn't even show up.

Good to appear to give an explanation they could not, but delete my post they do.

6 hours ago, kouto10 said:

@Juji @Hime 

They announced that it would be on the NPC, they did not put it on, nor did they come back to give an explanation. or was that really the npc afraid of the delay didn't even show up.

Good to appear to give an explanation they could not, but delete my post they do.

the right answer could be, he already never spawned because of high latecy we can spect to show tomorrow, remember, ncsoft always test everything to work as intended.

just make a speedtest to dallas Windstream download its 1mbps, and upload 20mbps and the ping its around 200.  was test other server Sparklight 15mbps download and 21mbps upload maybe its not on launcher have problem, maybe the connection between my end and dallas server have problem.

Edited by WanPom

Really NO WORDS...
No respect to our money to those who bought  boosts prestiges etc etc..... 3 dc in 9 clients ... 3 of those with prestige....

What to do gm buffs cats etc etc... if i cant even enjoy the game...

Edited by NemesiC