Unscheduled Naia Server Maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT

Hime

Dear, Lovely GM's! Any info why we cant play from Hungary? (Europe, middle-europe, near Austria) Or why you cant answer my ticket? Or any useless info? Here, you work? Rly, its an upgrade or downgrade, or need i buy more ncoins? Thx, Gl, ByeBye

i feel this lag not on game server, more like between client and game server, not stable cause every1 use internet now
But i can be wrong, again cant log in hungary, dont know what you guys did before, but try again, maybe fix the connection between hungary and dallas

7 hours ago, MrsMode said:

For me Naia server is working very well. There is no lag, no disconnect since yesterday maintenance. 

Good job team!

Ups lags back when server went High until Medium everything was good. Sad :(

On 26.03.2020 at 6:46 PM, Juji said:

The Naia server will be restarted with a maintenance in the next hour or so. We found an issue that is affecting the server performance.

You found nothing! As always, lags are insane, the latency is like 20s between action, cmon FIX THAT ALREADY !

Between 2-3 hrs ago the lag is indeed back to its prior levels on the Naia server alongside you not even so much as acknowledging the fact you messed up the exp settings during this maintenance and multiple days later we are still playing without the +100% boost "event" setting.

hate to say it but when even under those circumstances you have 4+k players logged in and spend crazy money on l2store you don't really give NC much incentive's to go fix things now do you ?

still think this should have been fixed long time ago and what's going on is a disgrace regardless

On 3/26/2020 at 8:04 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

Naia server will temporarily unavailable for unscheduled server maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT / 1:30 p.m. CDT / 2:30 p.m. EDT / 7:30 p.m. GMT+1. The server will be unavailable for 1 hour. Login to other servers will not be impacted. 

Thank you!

Time to make it worst? cuz i had no lag nothing from what non factors are saying 

• Hime unpinned this topic