Sign in to follow this  
rangomal

what to do,give me a guide

rangomal    29

Returned player after many years.Current lvl 102, aside from doing timed hunting zone + solo instance daily in aden, what else is there to do as dailies or weeklies?Currently farming the exalted quest but that doesnt give me any adena.Any friendly advice? thanks for the replies.

• Thanks 1

LordDragnil    63
Posted (edited)

Start an archer. Make it 105 quickly. And then power level your main.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

Sesh2    15
On 3/27/2020 at 11:08 AM, rangomal said:

Returned player after many years.Current lvl 102, aside from doing timed hunting zone + solo instance daily in aden, what else is there to do as dailies or weeklies?Currently farming the exalted quest but that doesnt give me any adena.Any friendly advice? thanks for the replies.

yea here is some friend advice...…..quit playing L2 again

only thing to do is macro bot, no pvp unless you spend literal thousands of real $, no quests for fun, no fun watching your macro grind for days and not level up, no fun pt instances

the game is pretty much a piece of crap now, you were better off not coming back

• Like 2

rangomal    29
5 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

yea here is some friend advice...…..quit playing L2 again

only thing to do is macro bot, no pvp unless you spend literal thousands of real $, no quests for fun, no fun watching your macro grind for days and not level up, no fun pt instances

the game is pretty much a piece of crap now, you were better off not coming back

yeh i realised some stuff.Back in Lindvior there were parties for everything, now only parties i see is Blazing swamp.I also realised i just macro afk farm all day in coal mines and blazing, but thats what an addiction is.I wanna play a bit till im bored especially now with the quarantine.People told me fishing is very good right now, i can make 150m per day? Is that true?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sesh2    15
On 3/29/2020 at 7:08 AM, rangomal said:

yeh i realised some stuff.Back in Lindvior there were parties for everything, now only parties i see is Blazing swamp.I also realised i just macro afk farm all day in coal mines and blazing, but thats what an addiction is.I wanna play a bit till im bored especially now with the quarantine.People told me fishing is very good right now, i can make 150m per day? Is that true?

I guess you can fish if you want to stock up fish for next update, but no you are not going to get 150m a day....

btw, why would you play to fish? even if you did make 150m a day, that's 1 bil in 5-10 days....you just wasted a week fishing to get adena so you can waste days macro exping...for what?

the game plays itself for you, and you macro exp your life away for what?  and you will never compete in oly, coc or dragons unless you are spending thousands of real $

rangomal    29
On 1/4/2020 at 7:17 PM, Sesh2 said:

I guess you can fish if you want to stock up fish for next update, but no you are not going to get 150m a day....

btw, why would you play to fish? even if you did make 150m a day, that's 1 bil in 5-10 days....you just wasted a week fishing to get adena so you can waste days macro exping...for what?

the game plays itself for you, and you macro exp your life away for what?  and you will never compete in oly, coc or dragons unless you are spending thousands of real $

u are absolutely right, in the end i will just realise my computer is open 24 hours per day for weeks and playing by itself only to realise my electricity bill has gone up by 100$ for nothing.Only thing i enjoyed in L2 NA was doing instances with my clannies and having fun,thats the only thing i want to relinquish but i see they made all instances hard now and 105+.I will try to keep up for that a bit and if i end up failing i will just accept it and uninstall again.

Sesh such a toxic person always discouraging new people/returning people from coming back.  When will NC Soft ban this kid on Forums/ingame to make the community better?  There are people grouping at all levels but by time you get 105+ you should be in a clan and able to form groups  or CP aka Constant Parties with your clannies/alliance members to further your in game play.

One thing you'll learn is Sesh aka Lvler, Ezerus, and a number of other toons is that black sheep plague on the game we can't get rid of.

Sesh2    15
2 hours ago, MountainDewMan said:

Sesh such a toxic person always discouraging new people/returning people from coming back.  When will NC Soft ban this kid on Forums/ingame to make the community better?  There are people grouping at all levels but by time you get 105+ you should be in a clan and able to form groups  or CP aka Constant Parties with your clannies/alliance members to further your in game play.

One thing you'll learn is Sesh aka Lvler, Ezerus, and a number of other toons is that black sheep plague on the game we can't get rid of.

the game wont get better until they make some huge changes

its 2020, their should be several different instanced dungeons that players can randomly queue for and kill bosses in those dungeons for armor/wep drops and other useable drops

people should not be paying for weapons/armor upgrades with a credit card, they should be playing the game to earn those items

slow leveling is cool and makes you work for something, but providing fun activities to obtain the levels is what we need.....not macro/bot grinding for days for 2% exp

FreeSpirit    3
On 29/03/2020 at 9:08 AM, rangomal said:

you can do more i guess, but only if u have fancy rod wich costs about 5.5b(chronos price), as far as leveling exalted 2 wynns can go up to tanor having a iss with harm 2, the other classes i recommend the lvl 103 phantasmal and stay there, the game has improved since i returned 10 months ago, i left the game in 2012, when i got back was lvl 97 wearing TW +3 FE and Apoc retributer blessed +6, 10 months now i only have 170b worth of gear it really is slow to farm like really slow,and not being able to do some instances like when we had no login limit slows even more, but now i'm doing 7% a day in lvl 107, if u got some friends and a clan to talk em make partys it still is fun to play L2 for the nostalgia, but if u aiming high end game pvp i would say u to dont do that cause u really need to spend tons and tons of real money

• Like 1

Sesh2    15
3 hours ago, FreeSpirit said:

you can do more i guess, but only if u have fancy rod wich costs about 5.5b(chronos price), as far as leveling exalted 2 wynns can go up to tanor having a iss with harm 2, the other classes i recommend the lvl 103 phantasmal and stay there, the game has improved since i returned 10 months ago, i left the game in 2012, when i got back was lvl 97 wearing TW +3 FE and Apoc retributer blessed +6, 10 months now i only have 170b worth of gear it really is slow to farm like really slow,and not being able to do some instances like when we had no login limit slows even more, but now i'm doing 7% a day in lvl 107, if u got some friends and a clan to talk em make partys it still is fun to play L2 for the nostalgia, but if u aiming high end game pvp i would say u to dont do that cause u really need to spend tons and tons of real money

you cant do that with exalted warrior, you cant do that with exalted tank, barely with archer, not with wizard....a played should be able to play whatever they want, and not limited to a summoner

also, runestones are over priced because they removed ways of obtaining runestones...your harmony level 2 buff costs you 8 runestones which is currently over 1billion adena on either server...better to wait until next update for runestone skills

better idea is to remove runestones, or any skill requiring monetary investment....back in the day we purchased skills with skill points and spellbooks, and we could farm spellbooks

we cant farm runestones, unless you run balok/istina on low level toons...which causes you to create low level toons for farm or keep your dualclass low level, just another example of how this game is in very bad condition

Water    1

you can criticize all you want still what i said is true, and you can still farm, since 2012 farming was insanely hard because of botters, i remenber when mobs droped 20k in bloody swamp then a update came and mobs were droping 500 adena or less, and u cant expect to get into a 16 years old MMO and catch up to the guys who spend real money and the others who spent years, some people have like hundreds of toons just for oly farm... the current price in normal books means you can make decent adena just having 12-15 chars in oly... most of the tryharders and non expenders farm at least 50 toons in oly just log a bunch and leave them to lose in oly

as far as being "limited" u can use a char to level up and play the main when you want to, when i got back as i said had apoc +6 and tw+3 could barely make nice exp in blazing that was the best thing being on the pool's, so i made a summoner to lvl me up simple like that now she's just another toon waiting for some use...

Runestones can be farmed they just nerfed the insane number you could take per week, i was getting 16 -20 runes per week and i was not even tryharding, since u can do balok/octavis twice in a week and a lvl 103 toon can drop runestones almost 100% of time, and if u cant have VM in the moment i would recommend having a friend, just 1 to split the drops and then both can learn skills, L2 was not meant to be played alone

Also my life werent all roses since i got back i was hunted like not being able to leave the village, just cause a player whose name i wont say was using radar on my main nick and insta porting after me, what i did? crying on the global? no i went farming other ways, if u really want to play and do something in the game just do it, just play dont worry about what top players are doing, cause u wont be playing alongside them at least for a couple years if u dont spend real cash... 

And about leveling having a simples party setup can get u up to tanor ez/pz, tanker iss and a dd, some dd's do more damage than others but they still do, and dont try to compare yourself to a guy having a +12 weap and +10 armor that can solo tanor u prob did not farm the same time he did or even spended the same amount of cash he spent... Lineage 2 is a game for FEW... few crazy people and few rich people... the others should consider playing something else

Sesh2    15
7 hours ago, Water said:

you can criticize all you want still what i said is true, and you can still farm, since 2012 farming was insanely hard because of botters, i remenber when mobs droped 20k in bloody swamp then a update came and mobs were droping 500 adena or less, and u cant expect to get into a 16 years old MMO and catch up to the guys who spend real money and the others who spent years, some people have like hundreds of toons just for oly farm... the current price in normal books means you can make decent adena just having 12-15 chars in oly... most of the tryharders and non expenders farm at least 50 toons in oly just log a bunch and leave them to lose in oly

as far as being "limited" u can use a char to level up and play the main when you want to, when i got back as i said had apoc +6 and tw+3 could barely make nice exp in blazing that was the best thing being on the pool's, so i made a summoner to lvl me up simple like that now she's just another toon waiting for some use...

Runestones can be farmed they just nerfed the insane number you could take per week, i was getting 16 -20 runes per week and i was not even tryharding, since u can do balok/octavis twice in a week and a lvl 103 toon can drop runestones almost 100% of time, and if u cant have VM in the moment i would recommend having a friend, just 1 to split the drops and then both can learn skills, L2 was not meant to be played alone

Also my life werent all roses since i got back i was hunted like not being able to leave the village, just cause a player whose name i wont say was using radar on my main nick and insta porting after me, what i did? crying on the global? no i went farming other ways, if u really want to play and do something in the game just do it, just play dont worry about what top players are doing, cause u wont be playing alongside them at least for a couple years if u dont spend real cash... 

And about leveling having a simples party setup can get u up to tanor ez/pz, tanker iss and a dd, some dd's do more damage than others but they still do, and dont try to compare yourself to a guy having a +12 weap and +10 armor that can solo tanor u prob did not farm the same time he did or even spended the same amount of cash he spent... Lineage 2 is a game for FEW... few crazy people and few rich people... the others should consider playing something else

you basically just said you need multiple toons to have fun in a game

and runestones cant be farmed solo unless you have the gear to solo the rb's that drop them...if you join a pt for those rb's or "have a friend" you are splitting the drops...which means you get 1 runestone per week = 8 weeks for 1 skill = 2 months to get 1 skill = trash pay2win environment 

also, if they were that ez to farm they would not sell for 150-200m per runestone

lineage2 is a game that used to be fun but was ruined by a toxic pay2win community...even the top spenders were crying for no new pay2win items last year, go check the forums...its clear the game needs some serious changes

Nauka    1

The changes were applied to make the game as it is now. Sesh2 you are trying to compare L2 live with the one we had back in Gracia or Kamael. It's not the same game anymore and never will be. And pay2win games are the most effective way to keep such games running. Honestly I prefer this type of L2 rather then no L2.

• Like 1