new patch date?

Neesir

What is your take on the next patch? When will it hit NCwest servers, any planned date? Just took a look at the other regions patch notes and it looks nifty.

Antharas instanced for everyone with normal loot looks a pretty good step forward.

What are your thoughts about it?

Lets hope NCWest doesn't gut most of it and place it behind paywall... Dragon shirt upgrade stones for example.

Also, melee dps buffs.. yey. Lets see how they pan out. If Korea is anything to go by (Not that it is considering they don't have god jewelry or specialty cloaks.) Tyrrs get a massive buff and Othell marginal. But eh... Will take what we can get.

More than likely the patch will drop with the 16th anniversary and events. Mid to late April?

Don't expect to see patch notes more than a few days away from actual patch. NCWest kind of slow on those things.

Edited by TheHaggarDagger

I dont think they will put the new update sooner then 1 may...
Its notorious that NcWest cant handle multiple things at same time :) Celebration+Server Fix+New Update....its simply too much for them :).

Till we get some news you can look here patch from EU. With minor changes should be the same, we know about this changes since last year....so, no big surprise.

first off all they make it so that instead of getting the 2 atlas enchants through the Mentee Development Quest Mission you will get Mentee coins and the enchants can be bought for coins at the mentee npc aka from needing 12 mentees you will then only need 6

another big change is that they split up where ppl need to farm for graduation:

Changed quests

— now when completing the quest “Noble Materials” hunting zones needed to complete the first stage of the quest will differ for different classes as follows: 

Classes Zone for completing
Sigel, Tyrr, Othell, Iss, Aeore and Ertheia classes War-Torn Plains
Feoh, Yul, Wynn classes  Blazing Swamp

— to the monsters to hunt for quests “Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit” and Exalted, “One Who Overcomes the Limit” monsters Vanor Silenos Mercenary and Vanor Silenos Guardian (War-Torn Plains) have been added;

— now when completing Nobless in a group then all group members may receive quest items.

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/206/

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

first off all they make it so that instead of getting the 2 atlas enchants through the Mentee Development Quest Mission you will get Mentee coins and the enchants can be bought for coins at the mentee npc aka from needing 12 mentees you will then only need 6

If i read correctly you need 100K marks for 1 scroll, so stays the same, max enchant is +12 so 12 mentees.

ah that suxs, misread that part but it does mean if folks want it fast they best can do themselves as else the number needed actually goes up as graduation only gives 60K marks..

if anything with some luck splitting up the classes between BS and War-Torn Plains will help a bit with the stress on the server

But we still get credit for the clan quest right? So in theory halves the mentees if you get 2 scrolls from the repeat as well as 2 from the coins. I would assume that's how it's going to work anyway, since it shows you can trade scrolls for coins.

1 hour ago, Neesir said:

Anyone got info about the R110 gear upgrades? no more elcyum needed to upgrade weapons and only 1 bloody/dark stone, instead of 30, needed to improve to Limited?

I didn't read any changes on upgrading R110 gear. And i honestly hope there isn't. Many of us used a lot of resources to acquired them and we don't want to see a bunch of noobs running around in top gear that hasn't earned anything.

?
On 3/30/2020 at 1:18 PM, TheThrax said:

I dont think they will put the new update sooner then 1 may...
Its notorious that NcWest cant handle multiple things at same time :) Celebration+Server Fix+New Update....its simply too much for them :).

Till we get some news you can look here patch from EU. With minor changes should be the same, we know about this changes since last year....so, no big surprise.

Content is different from 4game to NAsoft.
4game doesn't edit content like NAsoft does and 4game tends to remain very close or identical to NCSoft updates patches/qfixes etc.

any idea what to do with crp (reputation - my rep)? I dont see any new items as rewards for them and till now I used them only for Supply Box Top-grade. Now with deleting daily coins dunno what to do with them (I still have few millions of crp)

On 31/3/2020 at 10:08 PM, OutrangeouS said:

If i read correctly you need 100K marks for 1 scroll, so stays the same, max enchant is +12 so 12 mentees.

the quest for the 2 scrolls remains the same plus the mentee coins make it to 6 mentees from 85-105

On 31/3/2020 at 10:24 PM, Draecke said:

ah that suxs, misread that part but it does mean if folks want it fast they best can do themselves as else the number needed actually goes up as graduation only gives 60K marks..

if anything with some luck splitting up the classes between BS and War-Torn Plains will help a bit with the stress on the server

mentee coins rewards are in total 100k coins 85, 99, 103, 105