QUEQUE??!! Without even announcement??

iEscanor

with the notion of everyone at home, event of 30 mins attendance, and new hardware on Naia, this seems more a bad joke. I really dont get the 3 clients permission if alot can ever counterpass it.... why GM's activated the queue?? this is even worse than lag, because lag the old players can adjust, queue no....

I do see a lot of players pouring tons and tons and tons of salt on the forums.Sadly I have the and a few grains of salt myself,if your going to to put a bs login q at least make sure that works

I am always getting the client will close , continue , ok the only option after going down in the q about 20-30 places :((

anyone else getting this or just me ?

• L2 Team

The queue will automatically activate when the server reaches the highest capacity of users to prevent server instability, which it did for the first time in many years over the weekend.

• Haha 1

2 solutions upgrade server we dont care how much time will take take 2 days too but fix it and remove mentee system, mentee system ruins whole server and you have to expand exp zones Coals /HB/EV/Phantasmal/SV/ and more other exp zones are full completely full.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The queue will automatically activate when the server reaches the highest capacity of users to prevent server instability, which it did for the first time in many years over the weekend.

thanks a lot this pandemia make thinks a lot ot sheets, but i know i was mad thinkg about it was a ninja nerf login, like never happen, when never do, and never do because all works as intended.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Well... sure that 2019 was last YEAR, but calling it many years is... a bit... 9_9

On 3/30/2020 at 6:50 PM, Juji said:

Here need just stop mentes system, delete all mobs from some 85-103 lvl places  - and will be 1000-1500 online. All problems solved. Simple.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Draecke said:

first off all they make it so that instead of getting the 2 atlas enchants through the Mentee Development Quest Mission you will get Mentee coins and the enchants can be bought for coins at the mentee npc aka from needing 12 mentees you will then only need 6

another big change is that they split up where ppl need to farm for graduation:

Changed quests

— now when completing the quest “Noble Materials” hunting zones needed to complete the first stage of the quest will differ for different classes as follows: 

Classes Zone for completing
Sigel, Tyrr, Othell, Iss, Aeore and Ertheia classes War-Torn Plains
Feoh, Yul, Wynn classes  Blazing Swamp

— to the monsters to hunt for quests “Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit” and Exalted, “One Who Overcomes the Limit” monsters Vanor Silenos Mercenary and Vanor Silenos Guardian (War-Torn Plains) have been added;

— now when completing Nobless in a group then all group members may receive quest items.

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/206/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17421-new-patch-date/?tab=comments#comment-118641