Can We Get RED LIBRA Now with Server Boost?

MalumInSe

Before you call me an idiot, hear me out. I know we had Red Libra not that long ago. But things have changed dramatically. More people are at home playing this game. We have a bunch of old players dropping in to play as well. It might be a good idea to have one week of Red Libra under the current server boosted Vitality settings. That lets them make changes to character to play the class they want, level them up fast, change weapons, armors and circlets as needed. And with the cloak event they can get the right cloaks for their new class. That covers 95% of everything that they will need to continue on well after the orders to stay home are lifted. (Maybe have flash sales for La Vie En Rose jewels later...although I hear new system is in the works, so not essential.)  

So what do you say? Can we get one week of Red Libra maybe, possibly, yes? 

Edited by MalumInSe
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Kurison said:

Red libra weapon exchange should be part of everyday game life.  The economy is shrinking.  People want weapons and cannot get them.  What would it matter to you NC Soft if this was an option for us?

OK. But pay in NCoins (for anytime exchange)

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

On 3/30/2020 at 12:01 PM, MalumInSe said:

Before you call me an idiot, hear me out. I know we had Red Libra not that long ago. But things have changed dramatically. More people are at home playing this game. We have a bunch of old players dropping in to play as well. It might be a good idea to have one week of Red Libra under the current server boosted Vitality settings. That lets them make changes to character to play the class they want, level them up fast, change weapons, armors and circlets as needed. And with the cloak event they can get the right cloaks for their new class. That covers 95% of everything that they will need to continue on well after the orders to stay home are lifted. (Maybe have flash sales for La Vie En Rose jewels later...although I hear new system is in the works, so not essential.)  

So what do you say? Can we get one week of Red Libra maybe, possibly, yes? 

@Hime @Juji

I thought this was a great idea and well-reasoned, but the GMs are probably more focused on addressing lag issues and such. Still, there aren't any major events in the pipeline for the next week or two, please discuss the possibility of Red Libra + boosted server settings with the higher ups. I don't think too many here will complain.

• Thanks 1

Extend Server Settings for 1-2 more weeks. Lag and disconnects are still happening, though maybe not as bad. Boosted setting should not be removed until the servers are fixed.

Red Libra helps too. Because of lag I now know not to play a Tyr. I want to change to archer or mage without losing levels. Not easy to swap my weapon without Red Libra merchants.

• Like 1

Come on @Juji @Hime, you can do it!!!

Really push for one week of Red Libra starting on Wednesday, April 15th. Cloak sale ends and we need something to do until next promotion. Besides, we didn't get an Easter event this year. Don't make me sic a bunch of rabid rabbits all screaming for revenge on you! :D :D 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Come on @Juji @Hime, you can do it!!!

Really push for one week of Red Libra starting on Wednesday, April 15th. Cloak sale ends and we need something to do until next promotion. Besides, we didn't get an Easter event this year. Don't make me sic a bunch of rabid rabbits all screaming for revenge on you! :D :D 

red libra is a terrible idea, especially with all this kidz crying on server lag....libra would make it worse, and I doubt NC want to hear any more lag crying

14 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Oh, also leave character creation off for an additional week.

if you made the right decision on your classes you wouldn't need red libra, maybe if character create was on you could have another chance at making correct class choice

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

if you made the right decision on your classes you wouldn't need red libra, maybe if character create was on you could have another chance at making correct class choice

Pretty sure the only reason why there are so many new characters being created is for the Atlas earring enchants. Only small number are new or returning players, or even players who didn't get the class they wanted right the first time.

As for Red Libra, there were complaints about lag during last red libra, and the one before that and the one before that. Worse now you say? Perhaps. But show of hands of ppl who think it will really be "fixed" whenever they do have Red Libra. Anyone? Next week or six months from now, won't matter. Might as well test the system now and troubleshoot before the next game update comes.

2 hours ago, MalumInSe said:

Pretty sure the only reason why there are so many new characters being created is for the Atlas earring enchants. Only small number are new or returning players, or even players who didn't get the class they wanted right the first time.

As for Red Libra, there were complaints about lag during last red libra, and the one before that and the one before that. Worse now you say? Perhaps. But show of hands of ppl who think it will really be "fixed" whenever they do have Red Libra. Anyone? Next week or six months from now, won't matter. Might as well test the system now and troubleshoot before the next game update comes.

they haven't even added normal functions back to the game....why would they test the new system?

hahahahahahahahahha, you kidz are delusional 

• 3 weeks later...