Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Cursed Weapons system will be temporarily disabled for one final week.
  • The special server settings event will be available for 1 final week week:
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
  • The Attendance Checklist Event will be available 4 weeks.
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be on the L2 Store for one final week.
  • Latency reducing measures are still temporarily implemented.
  • Naia will undergo additional server optimizations to reduce the server latency delay.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
  • Naia will undergo additional server optimizations to reduce the server latency delay.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

thanks,

let's see this good optimization: D

58 minutes ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%

Really, i was trusting you at last update and i bought prestige pack again. Now im damn regretting my decision and im wasting again my prestige pack for NO MOBS IN TIMEHUNTING ZONES THAT ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND LAG/QUEUE TO W8 MY ACCESS!

You even didn't think to increase more party exp bonus to 100/150% and adena rate!!

Edited by -Madonna-
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

These "special setting" that will stay for 1 final week you dont understand that should be the basic settings!!

Ah and just to inform you: Yor cloak event is a complete scam and gambling, rename the game in L2 Slot Fruit Machine

• Like 2

let them fix the servers first THEN demand for the long over due compensations.. till this lagfest is fixed what's the point to keep investing like mindless sheeps ?

or let me rephrase the game been in bad state for Months now and nowhere was it said that the problems been fixed, only that they are trying to do so aka at that point if you choose to spend money/ncoins on the game knowingly so that's on you and you don't get to complain about it.

494880306d3f04e96bacae56a6dbb3f5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

Really, i was trusting you at last update and i bought prestige pack again. Now im damn regretting my decision and im wasting again my prestige pack for NO MOBS IN TIMEHUNTING ZONES THAT ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND LAG/QUEUE TO W8 MY ACCESS!

You even didn't think to increase more party exp bonus to 100/150% and adena rate!!

+1 wtf

3 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

totally agree with guys, also i have an information to give you too by the law: you have to expose and inform ppl the success rate %

How the hell do you inform people about enchant rates if there is thing called Luck stat in game. If someone who has 43 luck atempts enchanting Cloak and doesn't have a single luck skill to trigger he will fail most of the enchantments.Yet you all complain that this event is shitty with low enchant rates and yet somehow you ppl spend 200 dollars on it.Game was trying to ef over stupid ppl for many years now and did anyone learn their mistakes for countless posts. DON'T LIKE THE EVENT DON'T BUY THE STUFF!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kellian said:

How the hell do you inform people about enchant rates if there is thing called Luck stat in game. If someone who has 43 luck atempts enchanting Cloak and doesn't have a single luck skill to trigger he will fail most of the enchantments.Yet you all complain that this event is shitty with low enchant rates and yet somehow you ppl spend 200 dollars on it.Game was trying to ef over stupid ppl for many years now and did anyone learn their mistakes for countless posts. DON'T LIKE THE EVENT DON'T BUY THE STUFF!!!

So u dont know anything and you talk.

Here is a BASIC enchant success rate and THEN -Lady Luck- chance to appear.

Your luck doesnt influence anything of enchant success rate, when you full ur luck is ONLY to trigger most of the time Lady Luck to appear and make this singular enchant 100% success! learn before u talk.

Edited by Caballeros

4 minutes ago, Kellian said:

Wrong quarantine is on easy to get 105 some people are changing mains, but like a fellow guy @TEXAS said chances have changed from 2 years ago maybe more i had 40 luck and i was getting easy +5-6 elmore cloak now cant even pass +2 :P and whats my plan to get +4-5 just for patk i dont need it +7 i never join parties only solo lifer 

1 minute ago, Caballeros said:

So u dont know anything and you talk.

Here is a BASIC enchant success rate and THEN -Lady Luck- chance to appear.

Your luck doesnt influence anything of enchant success rate, when you full ur luck is ONLY to trigger most of the time Lady Luck to appear and make this singular enchant 100% success! learn before u talk.

That's what i just said didn't I? There is ways to trigger lady luck skill when enchanting stuff more luck you have more chance it has to trigger if you don't stuff by trying to trigger ladyluck skill meybe that is the problem now?

Just to let you know if they increase chances they will get more money than they could imagine everyone is thirsty for these cloaks am i wrong? besides getting it +5 at least is really good to help newbies more will come over to play if you are about to fix this lag 

41 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

ahhh don't worry ur prestige isn't again wasted. they are optimizing again server, now are changing router dlink to netgear.

and chrono when? We have been with a terrible lag for 8 days, the gaming experience is terrible, the farmeao areas are impossible with so much latency. they must think of all the servers. What good is an event if lag does not allow you to enjoy it

@Juji  @Hime define that one "Naia will undergo additional server optimizations to reduce the server latency delay".

After the queue the reduce of the mobs, reduce of the spawn, daily maintenance without warning on any forum, dc i m afraid to ask what wil be next the moment you have events on server that brings more people on.

Edited by what3v3r

I was thinking today.....with my one neuron vibrating very very fast... The game doesn't really give players much to "work towards" after the last update.  The quests are gone, the rewards are way too low to effect a player's game play; there's nothing to "earn" to help make a dent in a characters progress.  Let's face it, no one can afford to buy anything in game because there's no place to fight mobs for adena, and you can't really craft anything with ether drops being SO LOW; basically there's no way to EARN adena anymore to build your gear and weapons in the old fashion "in game way".  The game is "hollowed out".... the content has been removed and I want it back.  For the sake of expectation management, here's a list of things most players will never have or never be able to do:

1.  Never have a high end weapon..... An R110 PVE/PVP enchanted weapon = 40 Elcyum AND 11 BILLION+ adena from an NPC!  NEVER going to happen.  I played straight 24 hours a day for weeks and weeks on end and earned less than 500K a week on 1 character.  Yes, I checked every location.  To upgrade a regular R grade weapon it costs 250,000 R grade crystals (expensive!!), 1904 Crystals of Determination (which you can't find anywhere), 400+ R grade gemstones AND 1,500,000,000 adena.  Face it; you'll have that same R grade weapon forever.

2.  Never going to be in party to fight a dragon.... Spawn times are no longer posted ANYWHERE and who is really going to sit and wait to log it and tell everyone?  The game information supplied is absent relative to the content that is missing.  

3. Never own a dragon weapon..... if you can't fight dragons to earn dragon claws and you can't buy dragon claws (30-60 BILLION adena!!!)… its NOT going to happen.  Those who have dragon weapons, most of them anyway, have paid 3rd parties for adena to purchase the materials for dragon weapons.  They've purchased TRILLIONs of adena from 3rd parties...….. So there it is.....the truth of it.  Very far out of reach even for the most loyal of players.  Forgive me, if I bow out smartly and commit that I will NOT spend 10,000 dollars on a "virtual" weapon.  Let's say we play the "chance" angle..... if anyone to were acquire a dragon claw by chance twice a year by participating in a game event, it would take 25 years to gain 50 dragon claws.  Just say'in…. the odds for the game events are not in the players favor at all.  No hope there.  Really... stop hoping.

4. Never own +10 gear or enchant ANYTHING to above +8 without spending ALOT of money.  I mean ALOT of money.

Game play problems....What's not quite right:

1. Hunting zones don't match the character levels they're labeled for.  In other words, a level 105 character can not hunt in a level 105 hunting zone.  Or a 103 level character can not hunt in a 103 level hunting zone.  And there's no reward for hunting there in the first place.  No quests supporting the hunting zones.  Big bummer.  You die there and it's depressing.  So ALL players go where they can hunt and survive.... Blazing swamp!  And they hate it.  Trust me.

2. The characters are not acting on the same "grid" in a party.  They are "out of synch" on the dimensional grid.  On one screen a character appears to be in one place, but from another screen the same character is far away from the place you wanted them to be or intended them to be.  This is a nightmare in parties.

3.  The crafting system is not useful for a character in the "crafting occupation" with the current material drop rate.  Dwarfs have been reduced to nothing; and they can't really kill much either (no very powerful).  Its a great class, but the system around the class has to support it's function in the game, but it doesn't.

Now with all of that said; I love the game... we all do.  That's why we play. I hope developers read this and take it for what's its worth to support a loyal player base.

• Like 5