Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hime

40 minutes ago, iWhum said:

Maybe time to stop fix lags and just limit toons from 3 to 2 at a time ? from that point look after how everything going ?? every week just worse and worse....

maybe its time to ban bots and fix the game ?

make the game fun2play instead of macro bot exp for your whole life for no reason at all

add instanced dungeons like other games where players can grind for different gear sets (timed hunting zones aren't instanced dungeons and you pay for non-pvp exp)

take away the rewards/incentives for people who use multiple clients

btw look at all the items, armor sets, hunting areas from the early days and all those real players logged in, no server issues...these days 3 different sets light, robe and heavy...1-2 hunting areas per level range and 100x more lag

16 hours ago, Methodical said:

with a +15 cloak p.m skill power you gonna hit 30-50% each time and evry 10 mins that would be 150% so yeah 

if you want an easy life its a must,

on the other hand its a bonus item meaning core item its the weapon which needs to be OE in first place than

try to support it with cloak, imagine having a +15 cloak and exalted weapon you will see no diference

To compensate us for lag NCSoft should give everyone +20 Elmore cloaks (30 day) and 100 ancient and elmore stones. I am dreaming, I know. :D

5 hours ago, BlackIce said:

To compensate us for lag NCSoft should give everyone +20 Elmore cloaks (30 day) and 100 ancient and elmore stones. I am dreaming, I know. :D

even when they do "compensate" us, there will be a sale of something and you kidz will pay for your compensation anyways....always happens

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

even when they do "compensate" us, there will be a sale of something and you kidz will pay for your compensation anyways....always happens

Actually, every business that I know of factors compensatory programs into their annual budgeting and pricing models. So players likely already paid for this year's compensations last year.

Edited by SinPalabras

1 hour ago, SinPalabras said:

Actually, every business that I know of factors compensatory programs into their annual budgeting and pricing models. So players likely already paid for this year's compensations last year.

lol they probably paid for it years ago before this lag thing became an issue actually

On 4/1/2020 at 7:47 AM, Feryl said:

Its probably the best item ingame boost/dollar.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:56 AM, mixa said:

You don't know what monstrosity the higher enchanted cloacks give? It just might be the biggest boost item in existence, especially at +18. Add 2 augments to that and gg.

Cloaks..... Ok let's do this math:

9600 NC Coins = More than $100 for one 100x pack of enchants; this will NOT get you a +15 cloak.

You'll need more like 150-200 enchants to pull this off >>>fast forward>>> $150-200 dollars

20 minutes ago, Jenaveave said:

Cloaks..... Ok let's do this math:

9600 NC Coins = More than $100 for one 100x pack of enchants; this will NOT get you a +15 cloak.

You'll need more like 150-200 enchants to pull this off >>>fast forward>>> $150-200 dollars

Heard from several people some people dropped $300 and still not even a +7 Cloak, the enchant rates this year they say are worse than any other years past.  Couple people I heard are talking about quitting after dropping that $300 and not even able to get a +7 Cloak.  Just the word on the street I heard

• Like 1

The current situation is beyond the point of ridiculous, the game is so full of lag, because of known issues and nobody cares, nobody is taking any actions about it. It is like they are doing that on purpose....

I think we are again at the point like a few weeks ago.

• Hime unpinned this topic